Top Posters In This Topic

Transient ischaemic attack.

52242[/snapback]

Jimbo is fond of a little stroke.

52248[/snapback]

:rimshot:

52249[/snapback]

No, I just like wanking.

Anyone got one or know where to get them cheap/good deal etc. They look the shiznit and I'm due a change.

TIA

images6bx.jpg

52152[/snapback]

get find it on some decent tarrifs with o2 online, shame they want you to pay £250 for the phone

you on a contact currently? your current provider might give you it at a discount price if your big spender bill wise

Cheapes i found it was £140 for the phone and £30 a month but there 18 month contracts. With a bit of luck I'll see some poncy student pissed, on his way home one night and I'll take his off him for free, I'm sure his dad will buy him a new one.

See they have got a use :rimshot:

8800s are shite tbh.

Have absolutely no outstanding features compared to other phones on the market.

52501[/snapback]

I've had it with all this fancy camera shite, video etc I never use them so i fancy one of these as it's like going back to basics.

8800s are shite tbh.

52501[/snapback]

I've had it with all this fancy camera shite, video etc I never use them so i fancy one of these as it's like going back to basics.

52505[/snapback]

Then why get a phone that is way more expensive than most other phones on the market. Get a Nokia 3210 or something :rimshot:

8800s are shite tbh.

52501[/snapback]

52505[/snapback]

If its back-to-basics you want save yourself 250 bar and get one of these:

nokia1100.gif

Old Skool!

8800s are shite tbh.

52501[/snapback]

52505[/snapback]

Then why get a phone that is way more expensive than most other phones on the market. Get a Nokia 3210 or something :tumbleweed:

52507[/snapback]

Becasue I'm a flash cunt and mainly because I've had one and their shit. Does that answer your question you pretentious cunt

:rimshot:

8800s are shite tbh.

52501[/snapback]

But they are very shiny.

52502[/snapback]

That sounds like something I'd say.

Except, with me, I'd be 100% serious as to why that made it better. :tumbleweed:

I ended up with about 50 'this item is security marked' stickers, simply because they're really really shiny so i asked if i could have more than the 10 I was given. I might go around leaving them in amusing places. Can't think of any yet. But then I've not even tried thinking about it.

But yeh, when you get your new phone, if you want to let people know it's been security marked (i even have a UV pen that'll do just the job!)... and you want to make it even MORE shiny.... just lemme know. :rimshot:

8800s are shite tbh.

52501[/snapback]

But they are very shiny.

52502[/snapback]

That sounds like something I'd say.

Except, with me, I'd be 100% serious as to why that made it better. :tumbleweed:

I ended up with about 50 'this item is security marked' stickers, simply because they're really really shiny so i asked if i could have more than the 10 I was given. I might go around leaving them in amusing places. Can't think of any yet. But then I've not even tried thinking about it.

But yeh, when you get your new phone, if you want to let people know it's been security marked (i even have a UV pen that'll do just the job!)... and you want to make it even MORE shiny.... just lemme know. :rimshot:

52513[/snapback]

Your welcome to come around and polish it if you want.