BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

It's lazy shorthand.

I like to think there are forums for football clubs like Malaga, say, where the LeazesMag equivalents bemoan the unwillingness of the tens of thousands of Brits on the Costa del Sol to make any effort to integrate beyond paying for their fried breakfasts in euros. Bunch of do-gooders that they are.

The difference is we are respected. They'd all have been krauts eventually if it wasn't for us they're not daft enough to ignore this fact, they admire our culture, the most important part of their national leisure time is an English game, they admire our way of life, and of course welcome our money. This country has always been looked up to as an albion of fairplay decency and standards. It doesn't matter what argument anyone would like to contrive that is a fact. Especially in football. We have had so many success stories all over the world, even a lot of Indians were happy in the days of the Raj, we enhanced their way of life, we have all these great things we've done, America has Vietnam.

england-flag-pic-rex-361150275.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tooner........how somebody thinks they know about NUFC never mind the BNP :)

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :D

full agreement with you there LM, however that is not the topic and nor has it ever been my opinion that I know more about NUFC than you or anyone else on this board.......your rampant xenophobia is exceeded only by your level of douche-baggery

hit a nerve did I :)

not at all, but your attempt to draw attention away from your own prejudices and your knee jerk reactions to a percieved threat from immigrants, by pointing out that you know more about NUFC than I do makes you look like a even more of a complete twat

I didn't realise yanks used twat as a derogatory term. I didn't even realise they used cunt as a derogatory term till Sam Ace Rothstein called Ginger a cunt when she kidnapped the kid.

I feel like i'm beating a dead horse here stevie, there is a lot of things that occur outside the UK that you have no idea about. I've been using twat since i was a kid ( i would've said bairn but i had to look that one up when i first joined the board) when a guy my mom dated introduced me to the flying circus and to fawlty towers. crazy eh? (note the particular canadianism)

Was that big in Canada? I always thought it was shite. However I'm pretty sure John Cleese has never used the word twat on screen.

FYP.....quite the WUM aren't you?

no i don't think he had but when they rearranged the letters on the hotel sign it said Flowery Twats..... :)

Edited by tooner

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :D

full agreement with you there LM, however that is not the topic and nor has it ever been my opinion that I know more about NUFC than you or anyone else on this board.......your rampant xenophobia is exceeded only by your level of douche-baggery

not at all, but your attempt to draw attention away from your own prejudices and your knee jerk reactions to a percieved threat from immigrants, by pointing out that you know more about NUFC than I do makes you look like a even more of a complete twat

I didn't realise yanks used twat as a derogatory term. I didn't even realise they used cunt as a derogatory term till Sam Ace Rothstein called Ginger a cunt when she kidnapped the kid.

I feel like i'm beating a dead horse here stevie, there is a lot of things that occur outside the UK that you have no idea about. I've been using twat since i was a kid ( i would've said bairn but i had to look that one up when i first joined the board) when a guy my mom dated introduced me to the flying circus and to fawlty towers. crazy eh? (note the particular canadianism)

Was that big in Canada? I always thought it was shite. However I'm pretty sure John Cleese has never used the word twat on screen.

no i don't think he had but when they rearranged the letters on the hotel sign it said Flowery Twats..... :)

Whey a mean it's basically the same place isn't it, I mean you talk like yanks, share lakes with them, drive on the wrong side of the road, call football soccer and bum them.

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :)

Whey a mean it's basically the same place isn't it, I mean you talk like yanks, share lakes with them, drive on the wrong side of the road, call football soccer and bum them.

:icon_lol::D

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :)

:icon_lol::D

......... :)

hit a nerve did I?

indeed. As does your insistence that you know more about the UK than someone who lives in it :)

So far as I am concerned, with an attitude like yours, the UK is better off without you and you can take all the scumbag terrorists and intolerants you defend with you if you have so much time for them.

hit a nerve did I?

aye, just up the road so to speak

hit a nerve did I?

case closed :)

hit a nerve did I?

You should read a book called "reflections of a Siamese twin" by a guy named John Ralston Saul

He makes the case that while popular belief is that Canada is the more eurocentric cousin of the US, that is to say we reflect a more european way of dealing with similar crisis situations, the truth is actually far different.

The US has dealt with oppostion (domestic and foreign) in much the same way european nation-states had in the past , crush any opposition swiftly and install those sympathetic to the imlpied progress. For example ,the way the aboriginals in the american west were crushed and pushed on to reservations.

The uprising in quebec 1837 to liberate lower canada from british rule was left to fizzle out (and sober up) by the Canadian representative of the Queen/King, and the forces that shaped canadian culture and history weren't of one country or another they were always a triumverate (aborigianls?French/English) becausse the harshness of the climate required co-operation rather than opposition.

So respectfully , No we aren't the same as americans..... :icon_lol:

It's lazy shorthand.

I like to think there are forums for football clubs like Malaga, say, where the LeazesMag equivalents bemoan the unwillingness of the tens of thousands of Brits on the Costa del Sol to make any effort to integrate beyond paying for their fried breakfasts in euros. Bunch of do-gooders that they are.

:D yeah but virtually all of them dont take anything in benefits as they are retired. in fact they are putting into the local economy at no cost to the tax payer.

edit: and as LM said they dont try and force there way of life on a resistant public

Be honest now. Have you ever been in a situation where a British Muslim has tried to force their way of life on you? Honestly now? :)

Give over. That is like saying just because you have never met an axe murderer they don't exist :)

No, it's like living in fear of axe murderers just because you read about them in a newspaper once.

good job there aren't as many axe murderers as muslims :)

hit a nerve did I?

case closed :icon_lol:

:) I've always classed them as yank personally, not trying to wind anyone up, but their culture is the same isn't it basically, same accent. They're more alligned than England and Scotland put it that way. Non-event place. Someone was saying the fuckin queen is still their head of state :D . Seriously I can't think of a Canadian, not one, apart from Frank Yallop who played for Ipswich.

hit a nerve did I?

You should read a book called "reflections of a Siamese twin" by a guy named John Ralston Saul

He makes the case that while popular belief is that Canada is the more eurocentric cousin of the US, that is to say we reflect a more european way of dealing with similar crisis situations, the truth is actually far different.

The US has dealt with oppostion (domestic and foreign) in much the same way european nation-states had in the past , crush any opposition swiftly and install those sympathetic to the imlpied progress. For example ,the way the aboriginals in the american west were crushed and pushed on to reservations.

The uprising in quebec 1837 to liberate lower canada from british rule was left to fizzle out (and sober up) by the Canadian representative of the Queen/King, and the forces that shaped canadian culture and history weren't of one country or another they were always a triumverate (aborigianls?French/English) becausse the harshness of the climate required co-operation rather than opposition.

So respectfully , No we aren't the same as americans..... :icon_lol:

I actually don't give a fuck about the uprising in quebec, sorry.

hit a nerve did I?

case closed :icon_lol:

:) I've always classed them as yank personally, not trying to wind anyone up, but their culture is the same isn't it basically, same accent. They're more alligned than England and Scotland put it that way. Non-event place. Someone was saying the fuckin queen is still their head of state :D . Seriously I can't think of a Canadian, not one, apart from Frank Yallop who played for Ipswich.

I can think of Elisha Cuthbert.......thats about it, but she is seen in the film industry as "American" too :)

I can think of Elisha Cuthbert.......thats about it, but she is seen in the film industry as "American" too :)

I couldn't even tell you who she is.

hit a nerve did I?

indeed. As does your insistence that you know more about the UK than someone who lives in it :)

So far as I am concerned, with an attitude like yours, the UK is better off without you and you can take all the scumbag terrorists and intolerants you defend with you if you have so much time for them.

no where do i imply i know more about the UK.

I don't need to be from the UK to spot racism intolerance and ingnorance.....good try though.

intolerants...that would be you wouldn't it?

all i have defended is the right of people to protest and say what they believe, i haven't said anywhere that I agree with what they are saying or protesting for........there is a distinct difference

the two things i have defended are exactly what make countries like Britain and Canada and the US great, because we can't be persecuted for speaking our minds......so i say if you don't like those freedoms and laws then perhaps it is you who should go to a country where they don't exist.....i hear North Korea is nice this time of year

hit a nerve did I?

indeed

Ben Johnson he was Canadian wasn't he. He spoke like a rasta though.

Most Popular Canadians

#1 Avril Lavigne

#2 Pamela Anderson

#3 Romeo Dallaire

#4 Shania Twain

#5 Nelly Furtado

#6 Estella Warren

#7 Sum41

#8 Shannon Tweed

#9 Barenakedladies

#10 Keanu Reeves

#11 Celine Dion

#12 Alanis Morissette

#13 Peter North

#14 Bryan Adams

#15 Neil Young

#16 Jim Carrey

#17 Natasha Henstridge

#18 Jennifer Tilly

#19 Sarah McLachlan

#20 Leonard Cohen

Theres loads when you google it think about it :)

hit a nerve did I?

no where do i imply i know more about the UK.

I don't need to be from the UK to spot racism intolerance and ingnorance.....good try though.

intolerants...that would be you wouldn't it?

all i have defended is the right of people to protest and say what they believe, i haven't said anywhere that I agree with what they are saying or protesting for........there is a distinct difference

the two things i have defended are exactly what make countries like Britain and Canada and the US great, because we can't be persecuted for speaking our minds......so i say if you don't like those freedoms and laws then perhaps it is you who should go to a country where they don't exist.....i hear North Korea is nice this time of year

this is going back to the thread about those shitbags in Wootton Basset, Luton etc. You can't go around life with no discipline, this is totally different to having free speech. You have to accept certain responsibilities and you should respect the flag of the country you live in or fuck off to somewhere where you do.

You still know nothing about me, you would have to tell me about North Korea if it appeals to you :icon_lol:

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :icon_lol:

part of the commonwealth stevie, head of state is the governor general who is a representative of the queen, shes even on our money...... :)

Most Popular Canadians

#1 Avril Lavigne

#2 Pamela Anderson

#3 Romeo Dallaire

#4 Shania Twain

#5 Nelly Furtado

#6 Estella Warren

#7 Sum41

#8 Shannon Tweed

#9 Barenakedladies

#10 Keanu Reeves

#11 Celine Dion

#12 Alanis Morissette

#13 Peter North

#14 Bryan Adams

#15 Neil Young

#16 Jim Carrey

#17 Natasha Henstridge

#18 Jennifer Tilly

#19 Sarah McLachlan

#20 Leonard Cohen

Well that sums my earlier point up so well. The ones I've bolded I've heard of or know about. Nine people, and I thought eight of them were yank, and Neil Young was English. The rest nee idea who they are at all.

Most Popular Canadians

#1 Avril Lavigne

#2 Pamela Anderson

#3 Romeo Dallaire

#4 Shania Twain

#5 Nelly Furtado

#6 Estella Warren

#7 Sum41

#8 Shannon Tweed

#9 Barenakedladies

#10 Keanu Reeves

#11 Celine Dion

#12 Alanis Morissette

#13 Peter North

#14 Bryan Adams

#15 Neil Young

#16 Jim Carrey

#17 Natasha Henstridge

#18 Jennifer Tilly

#19 Sarah McLachlan

#20 Leonard Cohen

How many of those lot is generally thought by people in the street to be a yank though. Most of them I bet.

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :icon_lol:

part of the commonwealth stevie, head of state is the governor general who is a representative of the queen, shes even on our money...... :)

Fuckin hell :icon_lol:

I reckon we should all go onto some Canadian message board and tell them all about their country :) This sort of thing is a chip on the shoulder akin to mackems and mags, jocks and English etc

:)