BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

to anyone still ignorant of the financial assistance asylum seekers recieve. dont forget this is taken directly out of the public purse by people who contribute absolutely nothing to the tax coffers. tbh, i think this blows the whole notion of "ooh, its just a few unfortunates" out of the water.

* According to a Freedom of Information Act request submitted to Middlesbrough Council by local activists, “asylum seekers” in Cleveland get £40 per week for gas and electricity and another £35 per week per person towards food, clothing and toiletries. Failed asylum seekers don’t get money to pay for food but they do get vouchers worth £35 per week.

This means that a family of four gets £140 for food and another £40 for gas and electricity, a total of £180 per week. In one year a family of four will get £9360 in direct benefits. This is more than many British families spend on household bills.

* NHS treatment will be available for tens of thousands of failed asylum seekers to ensure their human rights are honoured, it has been announced. There are understood to be around 450,000 failed asylum seekers who have not left Britain.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tooner........how somebody thinks they know about NUFC never mind the BNP :)

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :D

full agreement with you there LM, however that is not the topic and nor has it ever been my opinion that I know more about NUFC than you or anyone else on this board.......your rampant xenophobia is exceeded only by your level of douche-baggery

hit a nerve did I :)

not at all, but your attempt to draw attention away from your own prejudices and your knee jerk reactions to a percieved threat from immigrants, by pointing out that you know more about NUFC than I do makes you look like a even more of a complete twat

indeed. As does your insistence that you know more about the UK than someone who lives in it :)

So far as I am concerned, with an attitude like yours, the UK is better off without you and you can take all the scumbag terrorists and intolerants you defend with you if you have so much time for them.

no where do i imply i know more about the UK.

I don't need to be from the UK to spot racism intolerance and ingnorance.....good try though.

intolerants...that would be you wouldn't it?

all i have defended is the right of people to protest and say what they believe, i haven't said anywhere that I agree with what they are saying or protesting for........there is a distinct difference

the two things i have defended are exactly what make countries like Britain and Canada and the US great, because we can't be persecuted for speaking our minds......so i say if you don't like those freedoms and laws then perhaps it is you who should go to a country where they don't exist.....i hear North Korea is nice this time of year

this is going back to the thread about those shitbags in Wootton Basset, Luton etc. You can't go around life with no discipline, this is totally different to having free speech. You have to accept certain responsibilities and you should respect the flag of the country you live in or fuck off to somewhere where you do.

You still know nothing about me, you would have to tell me about North Korea if it appeals to you :icon_lol:

i know enough

you still know nothing about freedom of speech.....quite obviously from your above post. if freedom of speech only protects the ideas which are popular or that you agree with it is known as propaganda.

to anyone still ignorant of the financial assistance asylum seekers recieve. dont forget this is taken directly out of the public purse by people who contribute absolutely nothing to the tax coffers. tbh, i think this blows the whole notion of "ooh, its just a few unfortunates" out of the water.

* According to a Freedom of Information Act request submitted to Middlesbrough Council by local activists, “asylum seekers” in Cleveland get £40 per week for gas and electricity and another £35 per week per person towards food, clothing and toiletries. Failed asylum seekers don’t get money to pay for food but they do get vouchers worth £35 per week.

This means that a family of four gets £140 for food and another £40 for gas and electricity, a total of £180 per week. In one year a family of four will get £9360 in direct benefits. This is more than many British families spend on household bills.

* NHS treatment will be available for tens of thousands of failed asylum seekers to ensure their human rights are honoured, it has been announced. There are understood to be around 450,000 failed asylum seekers who have not left Britain.

nobody yet has replied to the comments made in this thread elsewhere about the financial implications of a rising population and rising immigration. Is it because they too have their heads in the sand just like the govt ?

aaahhhhhhh........Dave the big man is bored with his bairns on Newcastle Online again. See wot you are missing Davey boy :)

and by the way Davey boy, I've made a few posts again this week. Hard lines lad. :)

Edited by LeazesMag

I reckon we should all go onto some Canadian message board and tell them all about their country :) This sort of thing is a chip on the shoulder akin to mackems and mags, jocks and English etc

:)

:D

I don't need to be from the UK to spot racism intolerance and ingnorance.....good try though.

all i have defended is the right of people to protest and say what they believe, i haven't said anywhere that I agree with what they are saying or protesting for........there is a distinct difference

hit a nerve did I?

haha not in the slightest. You may think you know all about the UK,which you don't, but I can state quite categorically your knowledge of NUFC is zilch in comparison to me.......... :D

full agreement with you there LM, however that is not the topic and nor has it ever been my opinion that I know more about NUFC than you or anyone else on this board.......your rampant xenophobia is exceeded only by your level of douche-baggery

not at all, but your attempt to draw attention away from your own prejudices and your knee jerk reactions to a percieved threat from immigrants, by pointing out that you know more about NUFC than I do makes you look like a even more of a complete twat

indeed. As does your insistence that you know more about the UK than someone who lives in it :)

So far as I am concerned, with an attitude like yours, the UK is better off without you and you can take all the scumbag terrorists and intolerants you defend with you if you have so much time for them.

the two things i have defended are exactly what make countries like Britain and Canada and the US great, because we can't be persecuted for speaking our minds......so i say if you don't like those freedoms and laws then perhaps it is you who should go to a country where they don't exist.....i hear North Korea is nice this time of year

this is going back to the thread about those shitbags in Wootton Basset, Luton etc. You can't go around life with no discipline, this is totally different to having free speech. You have to accept certain responsibilities and you should respect the flag of the country you live in or fuck off to somewhere where you do.

You still know nothing about me, you would have to tell me about North Korea if it appeals to you :icon_lol:

i know enough

you still know nothing about freedom of speech.....quite obviously from your above post. if freedom of speech only protects the ideas which are popular or that you agree with it is known as propaganda.

you know absolutely nothing about me, and you aren't going to either. Believe me, I know all about free speech and understand like most things, it has boundaries, which is what you and the other blinkered idiots don't understand.

I reckon we should all go onto some Canadian message board and tell them all about their country :) This sort of thing is a chip on the shoulder akin to mackems and mags, jocks and English etc

:D

see post number 453

Ben Johnson he was Canadian wasn't he. He spoke like a rasta though.

Most Popular Canadians

#1 Avril Lavigne

#2 Pamela Anderson

#3 Romeo Dallaire

#4 Shania Twain

#5 Nelly Furtado

#6 Estella Warren

#7 Sum41

#8 Shannon Tweed

#9 Barenakedladies

#10 Keanu Reeves

#11 Celine Dion

#12 Alanis Morissette

#13 Peter North

#14 Bryan Adams

#15 Neil Young

#16 Jim Carrey

#17 Natasha Henstridge

#18 Jennifer Tilly

#19 Sarah McLachlan

#20 Leonard Cohen

Theres loads when you google it think about it :)

glad/ surprised to see Romeo at #3.....

He was the guy in charge of the UN forces that were out manned out gunned in Rwanda

hit a nerve did I?

i know enough

you know absolutely nothing about me, and you aren't going to either. Believe me, I know all about free speech and understand like most things, it has boundaries, which is what you and the other blinkered idiots don't understand.

absolutely.....

here they are......

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".

Hate speech is speech perceived to disparage a person or group of people based on their social or ethnic group,[1] such as race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, ideology, social class, occupation, appearance (height, weight, skin color, etc.), mental capacity, and any other distinction that might be considered by some as a liability. The term covers written as well as oral communication and some forms of behaviors in a public setting. It is also sometimes called antilocution and is the first point on Allport's scale which measures prejudice in a society.

hit a nerve did I?

i know enough

absolutely.....

here they are......

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".

Hate speech is speech perceived to disparage a person or group of people based on their social or ethnic group,[1] such as race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, ideology, social class, occupation, appearance (height, weight, skin color, etc.), mental capacity, and any other distinction that might be considered by some as a liability. The term covers written as well as oral communication and some forms of behaviors in a public setting. It is also sometimes called antilocution and is the first point on Allport's scale which measures prejudice in a society.

so you don't believe in absolute free speech then ? [but you said you did, or just when it suits you]

Back to where we started. If you can't respect the flag of the country you live in, fuck off to where you do. If you want to heckle those who represent that flag and protect its boundaries and interests, fuck off and fight them with a uniform and represent what you believe in.

This has nothing to do with free speech, nothing. It is about observing discipline in life and respecting other values and not imposing your own where they are not wanted.

You can think about the economic problem of rising immigration and a rising population in your own time, it has been asked 4 or 5 times now by myself and others.

Leazes doggedly repeating that people 'know nothing about him', in the mistaken belief that people are remotely arsed to know anything about him. :)

you obviously are :D Only thing I know about you is you're an idiot. Are those mancs still laughing at you and hurting your poor little feelings :)

Leazes doggedly repeating that people 'know nothing about him', in the mistaken belief that people are remotely arsed to know anything about him. :)

you obviously are :DOnly thing I know about you is you're an idiot. Are those mancs still laughing at you and hurting your poor little feelings :)

calm down soft cock.

Ben Johnson he was Canadian wasn't he. He spoke like a rasta though.

Most Popular Canadians

#1 Avril Lavigne

#2 Pamela Anderson

#3 Romeo Dallaire

#4 Shania Twain

#5 Nelly Furtado

#6 Estella Warren

#7 Sum41

#8 Shannon Tweed

#9 Barenakedladies

#10 Keanu Reeves

#11 Celine Dion

#12 Alanis Morissette

#13 Peter North

#14 Bryan Adams

#15 Neil Young

#16 Jim Carrey

#17 Natasha Henstridge

#18 Jennifer Tilly

#19 Sarah McLachlan

#20 Leonard Cohen

Theres loads when you google it think about it :)

glad/ surprised to see Romeo at #3.....

He was the guy in charge of the UN forces that were out manned out gunned in Rwanda

I tell you who's not on there..Kiefer and his old man :)

nobody yet has replied to the comments made in this thread elsewhere about the financial implications of a rising population and rising immigration. Is it because they too have their heads in the sand just like the govt ?

Why don't you read HF's posts about the ratio of immigrants in work who produce a net benefit to the economy or is that too complicated for you?

Talking of unanswered points we're still waiting for any example whatso-fucking-ever of how a Muslim has ever effected your life or culture or how Muslim culture has ever affected you.

Leazes doggedly repeating that people 'know nothing about him', in the mistaken belief that people are remotely arsed to know anything about him. :D

you obviously are :)Only thing I know about you is you're an idiot. Are those mancs still laughing at you and hurting your poor little feelings :)

:icon_lol:

calm down soft cock.

The money recycles into the economy.

And not realising that, like Fop before him, giving any kind of indication as to how he's obtained his superior life experience would make his arguments ten times more effective. :)

Talking of unanswered points we're still waiting for any example whatso-fucking-ever of how a Muslim has ever effected your life or culture or how Muslim culture has ever affected you.

Never going to happen.

Why don't you read HF's posts about the ratio of immigrants in work who produce a net benefit to the economy or is that too complicated for you?

I don't live next door to a muslim. What exactly do you mean, all you have to do is open your eyes instead of reading the Guardian. As I said, my backround is my own business. I don't think anybody has answered the problems caused by rising immigration and a rising population at all. What do you think, how many people do you think can be accomodated in the UK and why don't you think there is too many now when you look around you.

Happy Face actually believes that only a tiny percent of muslims are anti-British, just because they don't come out and say so in this land of "free speech" too. Such naivety.

And not realising that, like Fop before him, giving any kind of indication as to how he's obtained his superior life experience would make his arguments ten times more effective. :)

Never going to happen.

For once, you are absolutely correct.

Leazes doggedly repeating that people 'know nothing about him', in the mistaken belief that people are remotely arsed to know anything about him. :D

you obviously are :)Only thing I know about you is you're an idiot. Are those mancs still laughing at you and hurting your poor little feelings :)

calm down soft cock.

Anyway I'm off out now, to get a life :icon_lol:

Never going to happen.

For once, you are absolutely correct.

"Good post" :)