BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

Found this elsewhere. Great poem imo.

"Goodbye to my England, So long my old friend

Your days are numbered, being brought to an end

To be Scottish, Irish or Welsh that's fine ... See more

But don't say you're English, that's way out of line.

The French and the Germans may call themselves such,

So may Norwegians, the Swedes and the Dutch

You can say you are Russian or maybe a Dane

But don't say you're English ever again.

At Broadcasting House the word is taboo

In Brussels it's scrapped, in Parliament too

Even schools are affected. Staff do as they're told .

They must not teach children about England of old.

Writers like Shakespeare, Milton and Shaw

The pupils don't learn about those anymore

How about Agincourt, Hastings , Arnhem or Mons ?

When England lost hosts of her very brave sons.

We are not Europeans, how can we be?

Europe is miles away and over the sea

We're the English from England , let's all be proud.

Stand up and be counted - Shout it out loud!

Let's tell our Government and Brussels too

We're proud of our heritage and the Red, White and Blue

Fly the flag of Saint George or the Union Jack

Let the world know - We want our England back!"

all the hand wringers and cock watchers like simple sima and mancmag etc will tell you that you are a nazi for posting crap like this :jesuswept:

Nah not a nazi, there was an intellect to their wickedness. You're right about crap though-sounds like it was written by a 9 year old tbh. :P

is that so ?

I await your attempt to better it and show your superiority :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish some cunt had told my teachers. I was sick to the back teeth of being taught about the Tudors, Stewats, English civil war and reading Hamlet, Henry V etc.

Ok lets get the party started :jesuswept:

A lovely little program on the beeb that should relight the BNP thread.

Generation Jihad Tonight BBC Two 9.00pm

Peter Taylor investigates the terrorist threat from young Muslim extremists radicalised on the internet.

Following the attempt to bomb an airliner over Detroit on Christmas Day, this landmark series looks at the angry young men of Generation Jihad who have turned their backs on the country where they were born.

In the first episode, Peter hears from those convicted under Britain's newest anti-terror laws and investigates how some of the most notorious terrorists came to be radicalised. He finds a generation that has shed the moderate Islam their parents brought to this country, and instead have adopted a faith that they believe compels them to stand apart from Britain and its values.

Some bearded mug, why do they have these ridiculous beards, makes them look even more ugly, "We in our faith don't feel an affinity with the land we are born, but in the lands of our faith" WELL FUCK OFF THERE THEN YOU BEARDED CUNT!! Hey honestly, even the fence sitters must feel repulsed by people like them, and I know it aint all them, but it drives me up the wall.

Yeah you know it ain't all of them but those are the ones you like to keep focusing on isn't that true Stevie?

btw, if you hate the yanks so much it's probably best you don't use their terms of expression despite never watching their tv shows allegedly :P

Peter Taylor investigates the terrorist threat from young Muslim extremists radicalised on the internet.

Following the attempt to bomb an airliner over Detroit on Christmas Day, this landmark series looks at the angry young men of Generation Jihad who have turned their backs on the country where they were born.

In the first episode, Peter hears from those convicted under Britain's newest anti-terror laws and investigates how some of the most notorious terrorists came to be radicalised. He finds a generation that has shed the moderate Islam their parents brought to this country, and instead have adopted a faith that they believe compels them to stand apart from Britain and its values.

Some bearded mug, why do they have these ridiculous beards, makes them look even more ugly, "We in our faith don't feel an affinity with the land we are born, but in the lands of our faith" WELL FUCK OFF THERE THEN YOU BEARDED CUNT!! Hey honestly, even the fence sitters must feel repulsed by people like them, and I know it aint all them, but it drives me up the wall.

Yeah you know it ain't all of them but those are the ones you like to keep focusing on isn't that true Stevie?

btw, if you hate the yanks so much it's probably best you don't use their terms of expression despite never watching their tv shows allegedly :P

do fuck off back to NO or something you daft twat

I wasn't talking to you in case you hadn't noticed you sad bastard. Unless you are Stevie which makes you even more sad.

I wasn't talking to you in case you hadn't noticed you sad bastard. Unless you are Stevie which makes you even more sad.

thats the name of the game on message boards you stupid twat. Enough people did it to me and it happens all the time. Shame I was right though.

You also talked shit on NO. Some things never change.

thats the name of the game on message boards you stupid twat. Enough people did it to me and it happens all the time. Shame I was right though.

don't cry, Leazes.

Just wondering Leazes, the old fella in your avatar isn't you is it? Because he seemed like a nice bloke when he was showing me round St James on a tour I arranged for my terrorist nephew from Glasgow. The little jock bastard was complaining about the foam flecked spittle landing on his face that's all....until now I thought he was just another paranoid Scottish prick.

Doesn't scan that well like. :jesuswept:

The author might be interested to learn George Bernard Shaw was Irish as well.

Edited by alex

Hastings was Saxons against Normans - not many native English sons there.

...and reports of Agincort place the number of English casulaties as low as 100.

This could be turned into a canny funny Tim Key poem :jesuswept:

The Dutch wouldn't refer to themselves as such while we're at it. :jesuswept:

Just wondering Leazes, the old fella in your avatar isn't you is it? Because he seemed like a nice bloke when he was showing me round St James on a tour I arranged for my terrorist nephew from Glasgow. The little jock bastard was complaining about the foam flecked spittle landing on his face that's all....until now I thought he was just another paranoid Scottish prick.

haha, it is Tony Green, you thick know nowt cunt. It even says so :D Go back to NO with all the other know nowts.

Come on now Leazes, all that says is something about a middle aged bastard meeting Tony Green. You should be more sociable and stop telling everyone to fuck off to NO as well. Just think of it like having a darkie move in next door. You might not like it but we all have to get along :jesuswept:

Come on now Leazes, all that says is something about a middle aged bastard meeting Tony Green. You should be more sociable and stop telling everyone to fuck off to NO as well. Just think of it like having a darkie move in next door. You might not like it but we all have to get along :jesuswept:

now, anybody should be able to recognise Tony Green who is a Newcastle supporter........the fact you don't says a lot. I happen to think such levels of ignorance belong on NO.

You can't say "darkie" by the way, its racist.

now, anybody should be able to recognise Tony Green who is a Newcastle supporter........the fact you don't says a lot. I happen to think such levels of ignorance belong on NO.

Like everyone is going to know what Tony Green looks like when he's 70 :P

Well done on the PC correctness btw. What's happening to this country when we can't pass an offhand remark without some PC thug using the racist card?

Like everyone is going to know what Tony Green looks like when he's 70 :D

Well done on the PC correctness btw. What's happening to this country when we can't pass an offhand remark without some PC thug using the racist card?

you must also be a daft twat if you think someone would put up a photo of themself....... :P I think Tony Green is instantly recognisable by the way, but thats where superior knowledge of the football club comes in. Shame idiots like you don't listen.

Come on now Leazes, all that says is something about a middle aged bastard meeting Tony Green. You should be more sociable and stop telling everyone to fuck off to NO as well. Just think of it like having a darkie move in next door. You might not like it but we all have to get along :lol:

Like everyone is going to know what Tony Green looks like when he's 70 :rolleyes:

you must also be a daft twat if you think someone would put up a photo of themself....... :lol: I think Tony Green is instantly recognisable by the way, but thats where superior knowledge of the football club comes in. Shame idiots like you don't listen.

But I do listen Leazes I am in awe of your self-stated superior knowledge. I also admire your tolerance and fair-mindedness and I have a favour to ask. I know someone who is looking for a nice place to live in the NE5 area. This person is a recent arrival from Pakistan and he needs a place big enough for his three wives ( all wearing burka) and nine children. Money is no object as the rent will be paid for by the DSS. If there is anywhere on your street please let me know via PM.

Come on now Leazes, all that says is something about a middle aged bastard meeting Tony Green. You should be more sociable and stop telling everyone to fuck off to NO as well. Just think of it like having a darkie move in next door. You might not like it but we all have to get along :lol:

Like everyone is going to know what Tony Green looks like when he's 70 :rolleyes:

you must also be a daft twat if you think someone would put up a photo of themself....... :lol: I think Tony Green is instantly recognisable by the way, but thats where superior knowledge of the football club comes in. Shame idiots like you don't listen.

But I do listen Leazes I am in awe of your self-stated superior knowledge. I also admire your tolerance and fair-mindedness and I have a favour to ask. I know someone who is looking for a nice place to live in the NE5 area. This person is a recent arrival from Pakistan and he needs a place big enough for his three wives ( all wearing burka) and nine children. Money is no object as the rent will be paid for by the DSS. If there is anywhere on your street please let me know via PM.

sorry chum, I don't live in NE5 and haven't for 30 years.

Your post perfectly illustrates the problem by the way. But these hand wringers keep saying it's all OK perhaps you could go up in my estimation by clarifying if you actually agree with me or just joking :rolleyes: