BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

What's wrong with doing good btw?

If you don't want "them" to fuck off back to their own country you have your head buried in the sand. It's people like YOU who will be responsible for not fighting the good fight and we are governed by Sharia law.

Fuck off, hand-wringer.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with doing good btw?

If you don't want "them" to fuck off back to their own country you have your head buried in the sand. It's people like YOU who will be responsible for not fighting the good fight and we are governed by Sharia law.

Fuck off, hand-wringer.

Don't worry, under the glorious Shariah law he won't have any hands left to wring :rolleyes:

The British National party (BNP) is the most successful extreme right party in Britain's electoral history and is the fastest growing political party in twenty-first century Britain.

A new article has presented the first ever individual-level analysis of BNP supporters, utilising a survey data set uniquely compiled for this purpose. It finds that support for the BNP is concentrated among older, less educated working-class men living in the declining industrial towns of the North and Midlands regions. This pattern of support is quite distinct from that which underpinned the last electorally relevant extreme right party in Britain – the National Front (NF) – whose base was young working-class men in Greater London and the West Midlands.

Extreme right voters in contemporary Britain express exceptionally high levels of anxiety about immigration and disaffection with the mainstream political parties. Multi-level analysis of BNP support shows that the party prospers in areas with low education levels and large Muslim minority populations of Pakistani or African origin.

The BNP has succeeded in mobilising a clearly defined support base: middle-aged working-class white men anxious about immigration, threatened by local Muslim communities and hostile to the existing political establishment. It concludes by noting that all the factors underpinning the BNP's emergence – high immigration levels, rising perceptions of identity conflict and the declining strength of the cultural and institutional ties binding voters to the main parties – are likely to persist in the coming years. The BNP therefore looks likely to consolidate itself as a persistent feature of the British political landscape.

They've got Leazes and Stevie bang on ;)

The author discusses the report here...

Angry White Men

Back on topic, this is repeated on More4 at 8.30pm tonight...

Young, Angry and White

In July 2009, almost a million voters chose the BNP in the EU elections. But it's not just traditional BNP voters swelling the ranks, with a recent survey finding one in 20 young people would vote BNP.

Against this backdrop, Peter Beard follows 19-year-old Kieren, who is considering joining the party.

Kieren is looking for a home in the BNP but is unsure that it represents his views. Having been a fervent nationalist from the age of 15, he is concerned that the BNP is losing its radical edge and selling out its racial policies.

His choice is made more difficult by the fact he comes from a moderate family who find many of his far-right views shocking. There is concern that the opinions and choices he is making at a young age could have serious consequences for his future.

This fascinating First Cut documentary offers an insight into a young person's attraction to a party whose policies and image continue to cause extreme controversy throughout the country.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/young-a...ite/4od#3032994

The British National party (BNP) is the most successful extreme right party in Britain's electoral history and is the fastest growing political party in twenty-first century Britain.

A new article has presented the first ever individual-level analysis of BNP supporters, utilising a survey data set uniquely compiled for this purpose. It finds that support for the BNP is concentrated among older, less educated working-class men living in the declining industrial towns of the North and Midlands regions. This pattern of support is quite distinct from that which underpinned the last electorally relevant extreme right party in Britain – the National Front (NF) – whose base was young working-class men in Greater London and the West Midlands.

Extreme right voters in contemporary Britain express exceptionally high levels of anxiety about immigration and disaffection with the mainstream political parties. Multi-level analysis of BNP support shows that the party prospers in areas with low education levels and large Muslim minority populations of Pakistani or African origin.

The BNP has succeeded in mobilising a clearly defined support base: middle-aged working-class white men anxious about immigration, threatened by local Muslim communities and hostile to the existing political establishment. It concludes by noting that all the factors underpinning the BNP's emergence – high immigration levels, rising perceptions of identity conflict and the declining strength of the cultural and institutional ties binding voters to the main parties – are likely to persist in the coming years. The BNP therefore looks likely to consolidate itself as a persistent feature of the British political landscape.

They've got Leazes and Stevie bang on ;)

The author discusses the report here...

Angry White Men

Back on topic, this is repeated on More4 at 8.30pm tonight...

Young, Angry and White

In July 2009, almost a million voters chose the BNP in the EU elections. But it's not just traditional BNP voters swelling the ranks, with a recent survey finding one in 20 young people would vote BNP.

Against this backdrop, Peter Beard follows 19-year-old Kieren, who is considering joining the party.

Kieren is looking for a home in the BNP but is unsure that it represents his views. Having been a fervent nationalist from the age of 15, he is concerned that the BNP is losing its radical edge and selling out its racial policies.

His choice is made more difficult by the fact he comes from a moderate family who find many of his far-right views shocking. There is concern that the opinions and choices he is making at a young age could have serious consequences for his future.

This fascinating First Cut documentary offers an insight into a young person's attraction to a party whose policies and image continue to cause extreme controversy throughout the country.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/young-a...ite/4od#3032994

hasn't this been posted before ? Or something similar.

The reply is the same.

Not quite LM, :lol: its shite like this bitch who are winning votes for the BNP.....

Final proof that the European Union has destroyed British sovereignty has come with the ruling by the European Court of Justice that a blatant benefits scrounger from Somalia must be allowed to stay in Britain — simply because she draws benefits here.

The woman, named as Nimco Hassan Ibrahim in news reports, tried to claim housing assistance after she and her husband, named as a “Mr Yusuf” failed to qualify for right of residence in Britain.

As Mr Yusuf had somehow earlier contrived to obtain Danish nationality, he counted as a “migrant worker from another EU country” which immediately gave him right of residence. His wife there also qualified for residence in the UK, along with their four children who also have Danish nationality.

After working in Britain for a whole five months, Mr Yusuf claimed incapacity benefit after claiming he was unable to work. He was however declared fit for work in March 2004, whereupon he immediately left Britain.

Mr Yusuf’s departure meant that his wife and children no longer qualified for the conditions of lawful residence. This did not stop her from simply claiming benefits from the state courtesy of the British taxpayer for everything — housing, food, clothing, healthcare and so on.

The blatancy of the swindle was too much even for the rotten three-party-but-one-policy-controlled Harrow council, which rejected her claim on the obvious grounds that only people with a right of residence under EU law could apply for benefits.

Ms Ibrahim appealed the decision, claiming that as her children’s “primary carer” she should be allowed to stay on in Britain and qualify for state handouts.

The case was finally heard in the European Court of Justice today — which ordered Britain’s Appeal Court to find in Ms Ibrahim’s favour.

Note the directness of the decision: the highest British court was ordered to rule in the appellant’s favour, despite the fact that she broke the EU’s own regulations on migrant workers.

The ruling means that British courts no longer have the right to decide on legal matters within Britain.

The EU Court ruling means that Ms Ibrahim will now be able to claim thousands of pounds in benefits from the British taxpayers each month — an amount, when totalled, comes to more than the average British workingman’s monthly income.

The ruling has now set a precedent which means that anyone from anywhere will be able to claim benefits in Britain as long as they can show that they are physically present in this country and rely on those benefits to live from day-to-day.

Not quite LM, :lol: its shite like this bitch who are winning votes for the BNP.....

Final proof that the European Union has destroyed British sovereignty has come with the ruling by the European Court of Justice that a blatant benefits scrounger from Somalia must be allowed to stay in Britain — simply because she draws benefits here.

The woman, named as Nimco Hassan Ibrahim in news reports, tried to claim housing assistance after she and her husband, named as a “Mr Yusuf” failed to qualify for right of residence in Britain.

As Mr Yusuf had somehow earlier contrived to obtain Danish nationality, he counted as a “migrant worker from another EU country” which immediately gave him right of residence. His wife there also qualified for residence in the UK, along with their four children who also have Danish nationality.

After working in Britain for a whole five months, Mr Yusuf claimed incapacity benefit after claiming he was unable to work. He was however declared fit for work in March 2004, whereupon he immediately left Britain.

Mr Yusuf’s departure meant that his wife and children no longer qualified for the conditions of lawful residence. This did not stop her from simply claiming benefits from the state courtesy of the British taxpayer for everything — housing, food, clothing, healthcare and so on.

The blatancy of the swindle was too much even for the rotten three-party-but-one-policy-controlled Harrow council, which rejected her claim on the obvious grounds that only people with a right of residence under EU law could apply for benefits.

Ms Ibrahim appealed the decision, claiming that as her children’s “primary carer” she should be allowed to stay on in Britain and qualify for state handouts.

The case was finally heard in the European Court of Justice today — which ordered Britain’s Appeal Court to find in Ms Ibrahim’s favour.

Note the directness of the decision: the highest British court was ordered to rule in the appellant’s favour, despite the fact that she broke the EU’s own regulations on migrant workers.

The ruling means that British courts no longer have the right to decide on legal matters within Britain.

The EU Court ruling means that Ms Ibrahim will now be able to claim thousands of pounds in benefits from the British taxpayers each month — an amount, when totalled, comes to more than the average British workingman’s monthly income.

The ruling has now set a precedent which means that anyone from anywhere will be able to claim benefits in Britain as long as they can show that they are physically present in this country and rely on those benefits to live from day-to-day.

wonder what the hand wringers make of this.

Source?

The BNP's website :)

No wink required tbh :lol:

correct. im not afraid to gaze at 'the dark side' every once in a while. it provides balance...

Providing balance would be providing the link, thereby letting everyone know you were quoting a BNP blog. You've only admitted it because I've rumbled you.

Source?

correct. im not afraid to gaze at 'the dark side' every once in a while. it provides balance...

Providing balance would be providing the link, thereby letting everyone know you were quoting a BNP blog. You've only admitted it because I've rumbled you.

??? not certain about that. if i'd provided the link people would have dismissed it out of hand without reading it because it's alledgedly 'racist'. and lets face it, its not exactly the kind of story the mainstream would carry is it?

and its not a blog (ie. a personal diary), its a news story. dont dismiss it quite so readily.

Source?

??? not certain about that. if i'd provided the link people would have dismissed it out of hand without reading it because it's alledgedly 'racist'. and lets face it, its not exactly the kind of story the mainstream would carry is it?

and its not a blog (ie. a personal diary), its a news story. dont dismiss it quite so readily.

I dismissed it after reading the first sentence without knowing which far right loons had published it.

EDIT: and if it's not the kind of story the mainstream media report....why does the BNP story reference other news reports? :)

Edited by Happy Face

Source?

I think you should always provide a link if you're quoting a story like that because you'd have to be incredibly naive not to take something from the BNP website without a massive dose of salt. I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand because I know people abuse the system etc. and I agree that can make people vote BNP in certain circumstances. I'd really have to get the story from a more reputable source to give it much creedence. I think it was pretty misleading saying saying "its shite like this bitch who are winning votes for the BNP....." when it came from their site. Tbh, I'd have more respect for you if you came out and said you supported them but you're obviously a bit embarrassed about even admitting to reading their site which I find to be quite telling.

Source?

The BNP's website :blush:

I dismissed it after reading the first sentence without knowing which far right loons had published it.

EDIT: and if it's not the kind of story the mainstream media report....why does the BNP story reference other news reports? :)

dont know. you'd better ask them i would guess. maybe its from a local rag and not one of the mainstream. :)

and if you only read the 1st sentence, how did you see that???

:love:

Source?

The BNP's website :blush:

dont know. you'd better ask them i would guess. maybe its from a local rag and not one of the mainstream. :)

and if you only read the 1st sentence, how did you see that???

:love:

Nah, it's all over the BBC...they just don't use the emotive language...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8532868.stm

and I went back and read some more.

Edited by Happy Face