Assasains Creed II

Nyff

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/143/...493/vids_1.html

Looks...interesting. As far as I can tell it is as graphically pleasing as the first one was, but there has been nothing to say that it isn't as boringly repetitive. Hopefully they have made it a more fun game to go back to, because that was one of the only things the first game was missing.

I picked up the first version last month, although it was pleasing to the eye I thought it was shite in terms of depth.

Too easy as well. You could just tap a button to enter a short sequence that would end up in your opponent killed instantly while the other enemies around you do nothing. Then you just move onto the next guy and do the same thing, and before you know it everyone is killed. From what I can tell from these videos, it doesn't look to be much different.

Looks...interesting. As far as I can tell it is as graphically pleasing as the first one was, but there has been nothing to say that it isn't as boringly repetitive. Hopefully they have made it a more fun game to go back to, because that was one of the only things the first game was missing.

have a mag preview/interview thingy that I bought for the feature on AC2, seems like they've varied up the combat and the games missions and such, for one you get them from multiple source and they aren't all "go here, kill this guy" like the first one, some apparently require you to be a theif or investigate something or other, I'm well looking forward to it

have a mag preview/interview thingy that I bought for the feature on AC2, seems like they've varied up the combat and the games missions and such, for one you get them from multiple source and they aren't all "go here, kill this guy" like the first one, some apparently require you to be a theif or investigate something or other, I'm well looking forward to it

Didn't they say that about the first one though? And the 'difference' in the mission was that you had to pick pocket some guy to get some note, before it ended up in the usual go there and kill him mission?

I am looking forward to the game though, even if it is just for the graphics and the fun to be had in jumping around a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

should be miles better than the first one, new one has an economic slant to it. Can gain money to spend in shops buying new weapons instead of having to wait to regain the weapons taken from you. also more emphasis on the character interaction with the crowds, groups of people will act more as one enitity rather than a cluster if individuals.

combat is different as well, can now disarm foes and kill them with their own weapons, different types of foes as well seekers and armored soldiers. as well AI is increased now hiding in a hay stack isn't a guarantee but to make up for it you can perform leathal attacks from almost anywhere ( Ezio has hidden blades on both arms as well for double-takedowns)

I agree about the repetitveness of the first but it sounds like the Ubisoft developers have listened to all the constructive criticism to improve the franchise.......needless to say I've my copy on pre-order

• 2 months later...

FEKKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

amazing storyline, keeps getting better and better , got me hooked for the next one.

gameplay is typically ubisoft awkward, but you get used to it, doesn't hinder an otherwise stellar gaming experience.

want this, but i have no money at the moment so im still playing dragon age(not that thats a bad thing)

quite a list of wanted games building up for me

That's what x-mas is for.

want this, but i have no money at the moment so im still playing dragon age(not that thats a bad thing)

quite a list of wanted games building up for me

That's what x-mas is for.

xmas is for a new PC might be pushing it to ask for a bunch of games too :D

you can register ( for free)for Ubisoft's "Uplay" at uplay.com allows you to build up uplay points within the game which you can redeem for exclusive content

at the beginning screen instead of picking storymode, press triangle to go to uplay

i've unlocked throwing knife belt (+5 throwing knives)

Altair's outfit

and the Auditore Family Crypt (although i can't get in yet)

i assume that this will be the way further DLC will be administered

• 3 weeks later...

Oh and in the 28 days thing not unless you've managed to play it without unsealing it :icon_lol:

got this yest after work and liking it so far I want to get to the dlc though