Keane in January?

Rob W

His wages would be pretty high but we'd get him for nowt

And Sir Alex might even drive him up here..................................

getting old but he certainly could organise the defence and midfield

His wages would be pretty high but we'd get him for nowt

And Sir Alex might even drive him  up here..................................

getting old but he certainly could organise the defence and midfield

52233[/snapback]

Isn't he quoted as saying he had no interest in playing for another English team? Celtic beckons I reckon.

Wouldn't want him anyway. Miles past his best, and he has a very disruptive temperment. Actually, he is probably a psychopath (not all of these are mass murderers).

52237[/snapback]

Definitely 'got a tile off' (i.e. a nutter) as me Mam says. :rimshot:

Wouldn't want him anyway. Miles past his best, and he has a very disruptive temperment. Actually, he is probably a psychopath (not all of these are mass murderers).

52237[/snapback]

52238[/snapback]

I miss having a nutter on the bench... McNamee, Big Bill Thompson, Ketsbia, Tino............

always feel it adds to the options

52237[/snapback]

52238[/snapback]

He'll never be happy. After winning the Cl in 1999, he said he hated his team mates celebrating because he was already thinking about the next challenge.

Complete tosser tbh.

52237[/snapback]

52238[/snapback]

He'll never be happy. After winning the Cl in 1999, he said he hated his team mates celebrating because he was already thinking about the next challenge.

Complete tosser tbh.

52241[/snapback]

In fairness, he did miss the CL Final.

He's a cunt.

53053[/snapback]

Wrong.

There should be more people like Keane in the game. People are being too diplomatic and not speaking the truth.

whatever you think of him personally, you cant deny he's a winner, he's ruthless and one track minded, i would love someone like that in our team, maybe not him as he is probably past his best now, but someone with the same ambition.

He's a cunt.

53053[/snapback]

whatever you think of him personally, you cant deny he's a winner, he's ruthless and one track minded, i would love someone like that in our team, maybe not him as he is probably past his best now, but someone with the same ambition.

53078[/snapback]

You're both right.

He's a cunt.

53053[/snapback]

53078[/snapback]

You're both right.

53105[/snapback]

course i am DR....im a woman :rimshot:

53078[/snapback]

Ambition is good, but after the Bellamy fiasco with him running his gob can you imagine the shite when Keano would rip a strip (or try to) off Souness?

I think we have enough of a nutter around the place in Bowyer.  The lad should be modeling his game on Keane, he could be that sort of player.

54508[/snapback]

He's not in the same class as Keane.

Maybe not the same class, but has similar mental attributes - wanting to win etc.  It's about channeling that into some sort of coherency, and not just lamping your team mate.

55312[/snapback]

So we should just send our chief scout over to Cork and sign the first cunt who glasses him? He'll have the right mental attributes, football talent won't be too important once we have that right. ;)