Realistic Finishing Position Next Season

FriendlyMackem

Bottom, top, or somewhere in between.

Until the ownership issue is resolved and we've got some idea about what direction we'll be heading in it's just a waste of breath bothering with a prediction. No cunt's got a clue.

we will shrug off all this nonsense and finish second.

omg!1 arrogant deluded geordie!1

Been typecast bonnie lad.

They better sort all this quickly out as I just had my Joe Kinnear tattoo partially bleached off by wor lass and replaced with Big Al, and to tell the truth, my cock, as behemothic as it is, doesn't have too much space left for another manager. Once we get round to Clarkie I'm afraid the poor lad will have to go on my nuts.

I reckno we'll stumble through this fog and end up all shiny and new, sitting in about 8th position with the bones of a decent squad.

To be honest, I don't think many people are going to guage our strength by our league standing, it'll be the performances, the solidarity, the staff and the forays into the transfer market.

I'll reserve my answer until I've seen what happens with regards to the club. If the entire playing squad goes on the market we could quite conceivably suffer a second successive relegation.

Unlike other clubs in the division we haven't a clue what's going on.

Obviously you have a lot to sort out beforehand, but realistically, where do you lot see yourselves finishing next season and what members of your squad if any, do you want to stay?

At the moment we may be lucky if we avoid administration/liquidation....... league position is irrelevant. :aye:

I'd like to finish next season hanging out the back of a mackem lass, slapping her round the head singing 'ships that pass in the night' as sunderland are relegated and we are promoted.

The reality may be slightly less colourful.

I'd like to finish next season hanging out the back of a mackem lass, slapping her round the head singing 'ships that pass in the night' as sunderland are relegated and we are promoted.

:aye:

Classic.

The first part is a piece of piss tbh its when it gets to the football bit we may hit a few snags