Group Declares Interest in Takeover

Matty

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stability please.

Absolutely worthless unless the people providing it are competant

Not at all convinced by this lot. It smacks of the Nathanial Nigerian bunch the last time around. Web site is all fur coat and no knickers if you ask me.

A bunch of wanna-be's bigging themselves up.

If I'm wrong, great!

http://www.profitablegroup.com/group-executives.aspx

FFS! Look at the state of this lot!

:aye:

Aye!

You might be looking at our potential first team squad for next season.

Wee Ken Jyn

General Manager - Thailand

I wonder if he's Scottish ?

Charmain Chevlan=Delia Smith trying to look Chinese. LETS BE HAVING YOU!

Carolyn Koh would be worth a go.

http://www.profitablegroup.com/group-executives.aspx

FFS! Look at the state of this lot!

:aye:

Aye!

You might be looking at our potential first team squad for next season.

Wee Ken Jyn

General Manager - Thailand

I wonder if he's Scottish ?

Charmain Chevlan=Delia Smith trying to look Chinese. LETS BE HAVING YOU!

Carolyn Koh would be worth a go.

I shud Koh Koh...

This tells me that they're just using the status quo for their own promotion and nothing more.

Aye because that'll work a treat :aye:

They're getting worldwide exposure over our sale, man.

Don't talk fucking shite man. If they get shown up as timewasters it'll do them more harm than good

Don't talk fucking shite, man. How many folk around the world new about 'Profitable Group' before this episode with NUFC ?? And how many now know their name??? It's called publicity, man.

This tells me that they're just using the status quo for their own promotion and nothing more.

Aye because that'll work a treat :aye:

They're getting worldwide exposure over our sale, man.

Don't talk fucking shite man. If they get shown up as timewasters it'll do them more harm than good

Don't talk fucking shite, man. How many folk around the world new about 'Profitable Group' before this episode with NUFC ?? And how many now know their name??? It's called publicity, man.

Like I said, if they get found out as timewasters then they'll look silly

Edited by Snake

Guest Stevie
Read about Steve McMahon being linked and thought 'what the fuck?' My only guess is that being from Singapore, they have a right boner for ex-Liverpool players as every bar you go has a picture of a Liverpool player. Odd but they love the bin dippers in that place, but then it is probably down to the humidity and the fact its dull as hell there.

Steve's pretty good in thre lower divisions, but I think you'd end up there with him proving me right.

in what role? I've heard it would be a behind the scenes sort of thing, not as manager

Just read the gossip round up on BBC, and it seemed to say that he'd be the manager, and not Alan! He might be destined for a 'Director of Football' type of post though, which should be fun after that short cockney chap whose name escapes me.

As for the Barcelona set-up, it might be an intruiging one for a club like Newcastle, as the club is key to the identity to the town a bit like Barca are to Catalonia, and there are no real rivals in the city. It probably wouldn't work for Man Utd (Manchester has 2 famous teams vying for attention), Arsenal (a big team in a city with loads of teams big and small) or Blackburn (nowhere near enough fans, and the town itself is too small). The potential problem is that then the deluded tools you have who protest outside St. James' Park over anything and everything will have a voice in how the place is run. Keegan may literally have a job for life if they took over.

You are an idiot. Do you think anymore than 5% of the people who stand outside the ground actually go to games or better still have season tickets?? You daft cunt. Do you think blokes like these below have a season ticket? It's just like me saying half your crowd are on the sex register just because Blackburn is well known for rapists, it's ignorant and shows you for exactly what you are.

Edited by Stevie

If you have bothered to read my post, or understood it after reading it you'd have realised that I was not saying that they form the overwhelming majority of Newcastle fans, but were a very vocal minority that could infiltrate the set up and cause problems for the club. I had expressed that view in another thread on the topic of the media portrayal of you guys and why other fans laugh at your situation. I'd add a link if I could be bothered, but you are obviously not worth the effort because you want to verbally go for someone for very little reason other than to appear the tough guy. Since I joined this board, I don't think I've been winding you up and calling you all deluded morons etc. as that would be stupid and I'd be quickly banned. If you think I have had this aim you must surely be one of those over sensitive fuckwits who have some sort of complex about wanting their club to be 'big' and have a nervous suspicion of those who support other teams.

Guest Stevie
If you have bothered to read my post, or understood it after reading it you'd have realised that I was not saying that they form the overwhelming majority of Newcastle fans, but were a very vocal minority that could infiltrate the set up and cause problems for the club. I had expressed that view in another thread on the topic of the media portrayal of you guys and why other fans laugh at your situation. I'd add a link if I could be bothered, but you are obviously not worth the effort because you want to verbally go for someone for very little reason other than to appear the tough guy. Since I joined this board, I don't think I've been winding you up and calling you all deluded morons etc. as that would be stupid and I'd be quickly banned. If you think I have had this aim you must surely be one of those over sensitive fuckwits who have some sort of complex about wanting their club to be 'big' and have a nervous suspicion of those who support other teams.

They're not fuckin Mossad you know, they wouldn't know how spell infiltrate. I don't see what problems they could cause, they're mongs who turn up act stupid, aren't organised and are reactive dole wallers. Anyone with a degree of intelligence would fail to see what problems they could cause.

Edited by Stevie

If you have bothered to read my post, or understood it after reading it you'd have realised that I was not saying that they form the overwhelming majority of Newcastle fans, but were a very vocal minority that could infiltrate the set up and cause problems for the club.

That vocal minority werent even that before SSN turned up, they were just a handful of the usual half pissed half stoned charvers who thought they could get on telly. SSN come along and next thing you know theyve thrust a banner in their hands and orchestrated them to chant when the camera rolls. FFS they even had to be told what to shout.

SSN are the reason this club is seen in the poor light it is, the fact our stadium is in the city centre doesnt help either, if we'd been stuck out on some wasteground like Bolton or on the edge of a cesspit river like the Riverside then nobody would have been around to make their mouths go.

EDIT: oh and the quote that was given to me today about this Singapore lot is "muppets, total and utter muppets". I think snakehips hit the nail on the head, they've seen a chance to get some exposure and have taken it.