Group Declares Interest in Takeover

Matty

If you have bothered to read my post, or understood it after reading it you'd have realised that I was not saying that they form the overwhelming majority of Newcastle fans, but were a very vocal minority that could infiltrate the set up and cause problems for the club.

That vocal minority werent even that before SSN turned up, they were just a handful of the usual half pissed half stoned charvers who thought they could get on telly. SSN come along and next thing you know theyve thrust a banner in their hands and orchestrated them to chant when the camera rolls. FFS they even had to be told what to shout.

SSN are the reason this club is seen in the poor light it is, the fact our stadium is in the city centre doesnt help either, if we'd been stuck out on some wasteground like Bolton or on the edge of a cesspit river like the Riverside then nobody would have been around to make their mouths go.

EDIT: oh and the quote that was given to me today about this Singapore lot is "muppets, total and utter muppets". I think snakehips hit the nail on the head, they've seen a chance to get some exposure and have taken it.

Looks like they are cashing in on a bit of profiling.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.profitablegroup.com/group-executives.aspx

FFS! Look at the state of this lot!

:lol:

Have the press got it completely wrong? :aye:

smacca.jpg

Stephen McMahon

Product Manager - Football360

Stephen played as a youth for Everton before moving to Blackpool where he served his apprenticeship. During his three years Stephen also qualified in leisure and recreation. Stephen s first professional contract followed and in his first season played over 30 games for the first team, including the win at the Millennium Stadium in the LDV Trophy where he played in front of 40,000 fans. At the end of that season Stephen received the Young Player Of The Year award from two sets of supporters groups. After his time at Blackpool, Stephen then signed for Australian A-league side Perth Glory before injuries and personal ambitions cut his career short. Stephen has a level B coaching license from the English FA and has now moved into the Strategic Sports Investment business..

so they already declared interest now they've declared serious interest, erm what's the difference?? this whole thing is laughable, at least it would be if it wasn't so depressing and worrying :aye:

so they already declared interest now they've declared serious interest, erm what's the difference?? this whole thing is laughable, at least it would be if it wasn't so depressing and worrying :aye:

:lol:

They were just messing at the start of the week.

They sound like a perfect replacement at the St James' circus.

SSN Breaking news - Profitable Group have declared serious interest.

They'll have to rename themselves the Unprofitable Group if they buy us

Whenever I hear the name I'm reminded of the Super Terrific Happy Hour.

and to a lesser extent Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net.

not sure we need another owner to court so much media attention, we get too much as it is :aye:

Nah man, they always have to be fat clowns. It's a condition of ownership.

SSN Breaking news - Profitable Group have declared serious interest.

They'll have to rename themselves the Unprofitable Group if they buy us

Whenever I hear the name I'm reminded of the Super Terrific Happy Hour.

and to a lesser extent Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net.

Their new company logo is nice

fun_fun_happy_superbig.jpg

http://www.profitablegroup.com/news.aspx?id=358

The Profitable Group can confirm that it has expressed an initial interest in acquiring Newcastle United. A preliminary discussion with the representatives appointed to handle the sale of the club has been held but contrary to some reports no direct talks have been held with either the Owner, Mike Ashley, or the Chairman, Derek Lambias.

The Group consider the leaking of The Group's interest in this matter unfortunate, and as supporters of Newcastle United seek only to serve in the best interests of the cluib, the fans and the local community.

The Group will not be making any further comment at the present time.

Do you think they all speak in unison, like some freaky twin thing?

"Our name is the Profitable Group: for we are many"

:aye:

Or Agent Smith from the Matrix?

Didn't Sky do this last week over the lunch hour too? It's just to get people to tune in and boost their ratings for a bit. Breaking news etc! Breaking wind more like.

They are literally breaking the news. As in reporting fuck all. Quickly becoming the Tribal Football of TV journalism.

Didn't Sky do this last week over the lunch hour too? It's just to get people to tune in and boost their ratings for a bit. Breaking news etc! Breaking wind more like.

I hate SSN a little bit more with every passing day. Even worse it's only a matter of time before two phones Burton is back on screen going "Big transfer news coming out of London. Jonjo Shelvey is on his way to Blackpool in a £750,000 deal. Wow, eh?"

I hate SSN a little bit more with every passing day. Even worse it's only a matter of time before two phones Burton is back on screen going "Big transfer news coming out of London. Jonjo Shelvey is on his way to Blackpool in a £750,000 deal. Wow, eh?"

Indeed, desperate for transfer news regarding us last window and all they kept banging on about was Dimitar - Fucking - Berbatov

Think that's his full name...?

Indeed, desperate for transfer news regarding us last window and all they kept banging on about was Dimitar - Fucking - Berbatov

Think that's his full name...?

There must've been rivers of cum running through the corridors of Sky HQ that night Man City signed Robinho and we began to fall to bits. Joey Barton texting Jim White :aye:

bunch of expat Brit managers who are originally property developers - not sure where the original cash comes from

but property in places like Singapore has crashed big time