Who think the search for new owners will end well?

Park Life

Every day that goes by seems to bring to light more and more chaos and cluelesness from the power that be at the club. It seems inconceivable to me right now that this process will be painless, if anything it might get worse. :aye:

From N.O.

"Just spoken to someone who works at the club and its not good.

They will not appoint a manager until the week preceeding the first match of the season unless the club is sold

Most people have cleared their desks at the club and no-one knows if they will return

They reckon any decent bids for players will be accepted.

Half the stadium will be closed come our first home game

No planning of any kind is being undertaken, media/sponsrship deals already present will continue but no work is being done to generate revenue."

From N.O.

They will not appoint a manager until the week preceeding the first match of the season unless the club is sold

Most people have cleared their desks at the club and no-one knows if they will return

No planning of any kind is being undertaken, media/sponsrship deals already present will continue but no work is being done to generate revenue."

The thing that tells me this is shite is the bit about closing half the stadium. How in hell would they be able to predict that now??? Shite imo.

I believe that ferrets are, well, ferreting about in our books right this minute (probably from more than one potential buyer) going through every line, just in case LardAsh is trying to pull a fast one, and we will be sold pretty soon. And sold to someone other than the 'Profit Group', who will be nowhere to be seen.

Of course, I could be wrong :aye:

From N.O.

The thing that tells me this is shite is the bit about closing half the stadium. How in hell would they be able to predict that now??? Shite imo.

I believe that ferrets are, well, ferreting about in our books right this minute (probably from more than one potential buyer) going through every line, just in case LardAsh is trying to pull a fast one, and we will be sold pretty soon. And sold to someone other than the 'Profit Group', who will be nowhere to be seen.

Of course, I could be wrong :aye:

Really depressing as the days go by. :lol:

I'm starting to get stupidly hopeful - surely the bargain price means we can get somebody in?

As I've said before when the Mackems changed hands it was concluded mid August I think so Keane still had the time to do good business in the transfer market.

My only real concern is losing the 1 or 2 good players we actually have before its sorted.

If this shite doesn't get sorted soon we could be taking all our big earning dead weight players (in contract) down with us! we won't even get the chance to sell them on :aye:

What are the dates regarding the transfer window opening/closing?

J690 you raise an interesting point. If the contracted players refuse to leave or take a voluntary pay cut they could quite literally bleed the club dry.

Administration, will make a man of you.

If we don't get all this sh-t sorted out soon I can see us starting next season with a points deduction!!!

I'm beginning to think that it is nailed on that we will go into administration.

We are literally the biggest joke in football.

I can understand why the majority of the nation are pissing themselves laughing like, our conduct alone is laughable so once they add media stereotypes to that they are going to need someone to pass the oxygen tank!

I'm one of those who believe a bad referee is better than no referee at all so I would have to think that a new owner would have to be better than an owner who has fucked-up, and thinking that the new owner would endeavour to give it his best shot and hopefully not have the same disaster occur on his watch.

I wouldn't be surprised if Colonel Ghaddafi or Osama Bin Laden ends up owning you at this rate! You need to get a dcent person/group in who knows how to build you up with stable management. The last thing you need is to jump in with another Mike Ashley, otherwise it could be another relegation battle in a few years time.

I'm one of those who believe a bad referee is better than no referee at all so I would have to think that a new owner would have to be better than an owner who has fucked-up, and thinking that the new owner would endeavour to give it his best shot and hopefully not have the same disaster occur on his watch.

Any new owner should have a decent idea of how to run a football club properly having been given a perfect demonstration of the opposite for the last two years

Every day that goes by seems to bring to light more and more chaos and cluelesness from the power that be at the club. It seems inconceivable to me right now that this process will be painless, if anything it might get worse. :aye:

It could get a lot, lot worse (which is definitely the way it is looking at present). :lol:

On the other hand there could be another miracle. 617png.gif:razz:

It could get a lot, lot worse (which is definitely the way it is looking at present). :lol:

On the other hand there could be another miracle. 617png.gif:razz:

A decent fop, but you omitted covering the middle ground. tsk.

Every day that goes by seems to bring to light more and more chaos and cluelesness from the power that be at the club. It seems inconceivable to me right now that this process will be painless, if anything it might get worse. :lol:

It could get a lot, lot worse (which is definitely the way it is looking at present). :razz:

On the other hand there could be another miracle. 617png.gif:icon_lol:

A decent fop, but you omitted covering the middle ground. tsk.

A fairly crappy Troll from you however. Must try harder. 4/10 :aye:

For I just wish he would start running the football club again.

You can't just leave it there doing nothing whilst trying to sell it, that's what got us relegated in the first place.