smoggeordie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaka and Ronaldo.

Crikey.

All they need now is a cheeky bid for Messi.

It's getting silly innit? :aye:

Fucking hell, two players' registration for 5 years worth more than everything our club is and has ever been.

Florentino Perez has stated that he wants to recreate the galacticos! So now thats Kaka, Most probably Ronaldo and has the deal for David Villa been confirmed yet?

Was just looking for a thread to post this into, thought it would interest a few people.

footballvhm.jpg

There are strict rules about budgets in the Bundesliga which has to be ratified before the season starts.

Kaka and Ronaldo.

Crikey.

All they need now is a cheeky bid for Messi.

It's getting silly innit? :aye:

Fucking hell, two players' registration for 5 years worth more than our club

FYP

Manchester United have received a world-record, unconditional offer of £80million for Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

At Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave - and after discussion with the player's representatives, United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player.

Matters are expected to be concluded by 30 June. The club will not comment until further notice.

That bit is key for me. As even before the Champions League final he was stating his desire to stay, when along we all know what his real motives have been.

Guest Stevie

It doesn't matter what way they look at it Man Utd won't be as good next season. They might sign Ribery, but he couldn't wipe CR's arse. Personally although he's a very different player I'd go all out with a £30m bid for Yaya Toure, and maybe slip a cheeky one in for Joww Cowwwe.

Really surprised about this like...

Especially after Fergie saying "I wouldn't sell that mob a virus". Maybe it wasn't his decision after all...

Really surprised about this like...

Especially after Fergie saying "I wouldn't sell that mob a virus". Maybe it wasn't his decision after all...

I'm not at all. Rumour was that if they failed with Kaka, they'd go back for Ronaldo. Once the ball starts to roll it gains momentum and it's hardly surprising considering they were humilated by Barca last season.

La Liga is going to be interesting next year :aye: