The non-fat Ronaldo off to Real

smoggeordie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked seeing the effect Gerrard had compared to Ronaldo...so here's how the Newcastle squad fare....

Player------Played-Won-With-Wins-Without Wins

Milner------2------1---50%-------17%

Xisco-------5------2---40%-------15%

Beye--------23-----6---26%-------7%

Viduka------12-----3---25%-------15%

Ameobi------21-----5---24%-------12%

Given-------22-----5---23%-------13%

Barton------9------2---22%-------17%

Guthrie-----24-----5---21%-------14%

Martins-----24-----5---21%-------14%

Duff--------30-----6---20%-------13%

Gutierrez---30-----6---20%-------13%

Enrique-----26-----5---19%-------17%

Nolan-------11-----2---18%-------19%

Butt--------33-----6---18%-------20%

Owen--------28-----5---18%-------20%

Coloccini---34-----6---18%-------25%

Lovenkrands-12-----2---17%-------19%

Cacapa------6------1---17%-------19%

Nzogbia-----18-----3---17%-------20%

S-Taylor----27-----4---15%-------27%

Carroll-----14-----2---14%-------21%

Geremi------15-----2---13%-------22%

Harper------16-----2---13%-------23%

Bassong-----30-----4---13%-------38%

R-Taylor----10-----1---10%-------21%

Gonzales----2------0---0%-------19%

LuaLua------3------0---0%-------20%

Smith-------6------0---0%-------22%

Edgar-------11-----0---0%-------26%

So there you have it, our first choice starting 11 should have been

Given

Beye

Enrique

Barton

Guthrie

Milner

Duff

Gutierrez

Viduka

Ameobi

Martins

Xisco on the bench

B)

Guest Stevie

No I mis-read the situation and the comment, I look pretty dense now and in my hungover state didn't grasp what you meant, so I'm wrong and look a nob. << The_Fish that's humility son, the difference between you and me.

No I mis-read the situation and the comment, I look pretty dense now and in my hungover state didn't grasp what you meant, so I'm wrong and look a nob. << The_Fish that's humility son, the difference between you and me.

B) I honestly believe you could've got that wrong on purpose just to prove a point. :)

"He's one of the most brilliant players in the world. I think people will be sad that he's lost to the game in England.

"At the same time, I know Sir Alex Ferguson well, and I know he'll have plans that will be rebuilding and renewing his team. And I would expect that Manchester United and English football will emerge not weaker, but emerge in a new way and probably stronger in the long run".

"He's one of the most brilliant players in the world. I think people will be sad that he's lost to the game in England.

"At the same time, I know Sir Alex Ferguson well, and I know he'll have plans that will be rebuilding and renewing his team. And I would expect that Manchester United and English football will emerge not weaker, but emerge in a new way and probably stronger in the long run".

Fucking hell he's a shocker, was he getting bitty off SuBo at the time?

Honestly man, is there nothinghe doesn't have a fucking opinion on? B)

Fuck off Gordon, you're shite at being Tony....

UEFA PRESIDENT MICHEL PLATINI

"These excessive transfers are happening almost every day.

"These transfers are a serious challenge to the idea of fair play and the concept of financial balance in our competitions."

It's still "only" a player though. If he gets injured then that investment doesn't look so clever (as we have found to our cost). The teams that don't buy £80m players aren't getting saddled with potentially disastrous debt so in a way, it is a level playing field. You take your chances just like everything.

glasshoppa

He has to stick to his guns I suppose. Real Madrid have broken the transfer record twice in a week and it's only going to encourage clubs like Man City. B)

The world's gone mad.

We say this every time 'stupid' money is paid for a fuckin' footballer, but, once again, the world's gone mad.

The more this shite goes on, the more I think about leaving it all behind and going to watch Whitley Bay and no-one else. Thing is, though, I quite enjoyed it when it was us buying Sheeeraa B):)

Think I'll become an eskimo. Or should I say Inuit ?? Narr, Eskimo sounds propa to me.

Mackems going mental saying that we are only worth £20m more than Ronaldo.

Once again conveniently forgetting what they went for, about £12m or something.

Mackems going mental saying that we are only worth £20m more than Ronaldo.

Once again conveniently forgetting what they went for, about £12m or something.

I honestly don't know why you bother going on there. Do you not feel grubby afterwards, and does your 'puter not get infected in some way???

I don't post I just browse occasionally.

90 % of them are full of shit anyway.

A lot of them make up stories ''from mags'' about us being horrendously delusional, ''It was only 2 years ago a mag said to me that they were signing ronaldo lol111!''

Ronnie 80 mill

kaka 56 mill

what price Shola B)

I think we could realistically sell him for 2 million. However we should insist on paying the transfer fee in instalments.

Ronnie 80 mill

kaka 56 mill

what price Shola :)

I think we could realistically sell him for 2 million. However we should insist on paying the transfer fee in instalments.

B)