The non-fat Ronaldo off to Real

smoggeordie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have bought us for about the same price, incredible fee.

As much of a cunt as he is, he's worth the fee IMO. Kaka and Ronaldo will make a massive difference to Real Madrid.

Talk Sport were claiming the other day that Tevez to Citeh was a done deal.

Where are Madrid getting all of this money from? I know they are one of (if not the) biggest clubs in the world but £140m on two players with every chance they will cough up another £30+ for Villa is Arab type money. I wouldn't have thought they would have that tbh.

They were rumoured to have £200million to spend. Its all dodgy business over there. They probably sold their ground to the local council or something like they did with the training ground. Its a licence to print money. Dont be surprised to see Villa and Silva there next

Guest Stevie

Chelsea will win the Premiership next season based on this monumental thing happening, it's so big it's created a power shift, I don't care what happens between now and August.

Could have bought us for about the same price, incredible fee.

As much of a cunt as he is, he's worth the fee IMO. Kaka and Ronaldo will make a massive difference to Real Madrid.

only up front. theres still the problem of a leaky defence. twas their biggest weakness last season. great signings but daft money imo!!

anyway, i thought valencia from wigan was lined up for manu??

Edited by AvatarAxeman

Chelsea will win the Premiership next season based on this monumental thing happening, it's so big it's created a power shift, I don't care what happens between now and August.

It's the transfer of one player, I think you're exaggerating things a bit.

Spending a lot of money doesn't always lead to success.... :aye:

I think something happens to a player too once that sort of fee gets generated...the player rarely justifies the price IMO. It's better to get them one transfer before the massive one (easier said than done I know).

Rooney will be shifted into a central role and will bang in 30 goals next season. 90percent of Ronaldos best games and goals were against shit teams anyway when they would have won without him. Sad but true.

Who was injured half the season Man U still won at a canter.

Spending a lot of money doesn't always lead to success.... :aye:

I think something happens to a player too once that sort of fee gets generated...the player rarely justifies the price IMO. It's better to get them one transfer before the massive one (easier said than done I know).

I agree with that. Ronaldo may have already had his best days. ManU have done fantastically well with him, has there ever been a better sigining?

Who was injured half the season Man U still won at a canter.

He was injured for a month or two at the beginning of the season, when Man U wern't doing as well due to his absence. He has scored more goals and had more assists than any Man U player, I honestly can't see how they'll replace that. If you removed Ronaldo from their team over the last two years they would not have won them regardless of replacements.

Edited by TicTacWoe

So the record transfer fee has leaped over 75% in one week?

:aye:

When it's never really jumped by more than about 50% a time post-war.

Spanish funny money innit. God knows where they're getting it from.