Local businessman plans £150 million takeover bid for Newcastle United

Jimbo

So, to recap:

Dodgy formatted road-signs (one on the wrong side of the road).

Badly spelled shop signs (made by the owner of a shop sign company).

Hoax takeover bids spotted as a hoax by all but one shoddy newspaper.

A pisspoor bedsheet hung over the Tyne Bridge at 5am when noone could see it.

The Mackems' baiting seriously needs to improve, in my humble.

I forgot to mention, they're having a "North East's only Premier League Party" B)

Edited by Andrew Flintoff

It's more embarrassing that they're having to explain the joke to their own with flash cards and puppets B)

"who is he though I've never heard of this guy"

I'm picturing them all gathering around one computer, bucked toothed and giggling like a bunch of 14 year old backwater -(me sisters-me-wife) fuckwits.

"Mungo! it's your turn on puter-tele!"

Edited by JUICE690

So, to recap:

Dodgy formatted road-signs (one on the wrong side of the road).

Badly spelled shop signs (made by the owner of a shop sign company).

Hoax takeover bids spotted as a hoax by all but one shoddy newspaper.

A pisspoor bedsheet hung over the Tyne Bridge at 5am when noone could see it.

The Mackems' baiting seriously needs to improve, in my humble.

I forgot to mention, they're having a "North East's only Premier League Party" B)

I wouldn't even regard Sunderland as an 'established' Premier League club anyway.

They can't make their mind up between the PL and the Fizzy Pop.

This is small fry. Didn't Pud and Ritchie get some of their Hitzfeld stuff ran on 5 Live?

:)

I believe we also had the owner of Bayern Munich stood holding an impromptu press conference about how there was no way he was selling Schweinsteiger to Rangers B)

This is small fry. Didn't Pud and Ritchie get some of their Hitzfeld stuff ran on 5 Live?

:D

I believe we also had the owner of Bayern Munich stood holding an impromptu press conference about how there was no way he was selling Schweinsteiger to Rangers :)

B) Details!?

B) Says it all about the spastic media we have that they ran with this story.

Says a lot that this hoax was a bigger football story as a "real" story than most clubs get for anything. :)

Just had a read of the SMB thread, top marks to the lad I say, he pulled it off well.

Thing that gets me is they think we're all sat here crying into our beer about how devastated we were to find it wasnt real, a quick scan through this entire 2 page thread should convince anyone that we werent exactly dancing in the streets B)

Aye fair play to the mackem 'minds' behind this (there's something you don't hear every day) but the only ones they convinced were the media who just need something to spew.

Doubt it took a lot of doing really, they (the media) were drooling for any Newcastle story.

Bit of colour printing and some confidence and you can scam most people for a while at least (bit like Assley really B)).

If he buys us let's hope he knows a bit more about football than Ashley, eh

Or nothing about football, but enough about life to know that he knows nthing about football so he'd best employ someone who does know enough about football to run a club, like Chris Mort for example

bollocks.

Ashleys mouthpiece.