Season ticket renewal letter

Renton

Who got theirs today? No apology from Llambias, just some words of thanks and how we will bounce back with our continued support. :)

There's also an invitation to join the 'cup scheme' where I am guaranteed my seat for FA and league cup matches if I pay in advance with direct debit. Gee, thanks! B)

The family area is being extended to include the entire level 7 tier of the Milburn stand. But in a typical show of professionalism by NUFC, this contradicts the included ground plan which states the central sections are still Category 1 with lower sections near the corner being Category 2. And the stated family price on the plan is wrong.

What else? Oh yes, if you were foolish enough to throw away your season ticket card in disgust last year you will be charged an administrative fee for another one. :D

Got mine, they dont give you much time to renew. Want money by the 1st July, I'm moving so need money for deposit/rent etc thats gonna be around £800 in total at least and then a further £494 for my Season Ticket! Gonna have to try and get some money sorted somehow! At the moment there is noway i'll have a casual £494 lying around for a season ticket!

I wonder how our prices compare to other prices in the championship

Got mine, they dont give you much time to renew. Want money by the 1st July, I'm moving so need money for deposit/rent etc thats gonna be around £800 in total at least and then a further £494 for my Season Ticket! Gonna have to try and get some money sorted somehow! At the moment there is noway i'll have a casual £494 lying around for a season ticket!

I wonder how our prices compare to other prices in the championship

I wouldnt worry too much about that mate......if you leave it till the middle of August I'd imagine you'd be almost certain to get the same seat, business will be slow till the club is sold and a manager is appointed....if it is sold like B)

Living down south now so it appears that I'll get mine Monday.......any news about whether they're doing an away season ticket again this year?

Well again i did not recieve any application for an away season ticket despite going to most of the games last season and having a hell of a lot of points on my ST Card. So Either I still haven't qualified or they've pulled it?

Not really concerned that I will lose my seat because Its not likely that the club are going to be in huge demand for Season Tickets

We still don't know if we'll have a club to watch next season. It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley let us go to administration. There is not much else he can do to hurt us.

We still don't know if we'll have a club to watch next season. It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley let us go to administration. There is not much else he can do to hurt us.

That sounds like a challenge.

Got a renewal letter - despite being on the three year deal.

Me too.

I'd have complained if they didn't send the price list and invite me to move.

Has anyone said owt about the lads who want to stand and sing congregating lower than level 7?

If there's going to be 20,000 empty seats, surely they should be furthest from the pitch.

I'm on the 3 year deal aswell. Got a letter, but it came with a home cup scheme form, magpie mover form and an away season ticket form as per.

One of the lads in the Leazes corner reckons they've been told they'll be getting shifted for cup games as L7 is going to be shut automatically for them, with the away fans being shifted to L4 of the corner. Apparently they'll only open up L7 if demand requires. Logistical nightmare right there if that includes the Milburn aswell.

Edited by WubbleUC

Haven't got the seating plan that was posted with me, but if you read the back it gives out definitions for legal reasons. It defines 'a match' as any cup game or Barclays Premier league game, or something very close to that. So technically speaking, according to the NUFC hierarchy, your season ticket doesn't actually cover you for any league games next year. <_<

Looks like I was wrong... only had to wait 2 hours for this excellent response.

Hello,

All renewals have been sent from the printers, you can however renew online or by contacting the box office on 0844 372 1892.

Kind regards

NUFC Box Office

<_<

Edited by Matty

Going to renew on Monday, although wanting to move to the Leazes Corner. For some reason the Gallowgate end is cheaper than the corner for a Junior ticket, doesn't make sense.

No Away season ticket application form included in my renewal letter either...

Looks like I'm not going to get a season ticket application now, maybe it's fate! I asked if they could send me one because I still haven't recevied it... once again, their great response.

Hello,

I am sorry at present we do not have any replacements and are not expecting any.

Kind regards

NUFC Box Office

Looks like I'm not going to get a season ticket application now, maybe it's fate! I asked if they could send me one because I still haven't recevied it... once again, their great response.

Hello,

I am sorry at present we do not have any replacements and are not expecting any.

Kind regards

NUFC Box Office

Print some then you lazy gimps! The Box office workers are generally idiots, always seem to mess up our group away tickets.

Going to renew on Monday, although wanting to move to the Leazes Corner. For some reason the Gallowgate end is cheaper than the corner for a Junior ticket, doesn't make sense.

No Away season ticket application form included in my renewal letter either...

Is that Taylor27 in your avatar btw? <_<

Hello,

Kind regards

NUFC Box Office

Print some then you lazy gimps! The Box office workers are generally idiots, always seem to mess up our group away tickets.

Probably just one demoralized person left tbh. Can't imagine it feels great working there at the minute.

Hello,

Kind regards

NUFC Box Office

Seriously, what can I say to these useless sack of cunts to get the point across?

I HAVE NO APPLICATION, YOU HAVEN'T SENT ME ONE!

Box office:

Sorry no applications left lolz!11!