Nice easy start

sweetleftpeg

Blackpool on a Tuesday night ffs. :scratchhead:

Unbelievable. :lol:

Canny little weekend that man.

Away to Cardiff on Saturday 12th, then a couple of days on the hoy in blackpool before the game on Tuesday night.

:(

Cardiff then Blackpool <_< I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a shitty stick.

:D

How about Nottingham for a couple of days on the 17th October then on to sunny Scunthorpe for the 20th?

or Coventry and Barnsley in December?

or Derby and Swansea in February?

or Bristol and Donny in March?

Toontastic Beano?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackpool on a Tuesday night ffs. :(

Unbelievable. <_<

Away to Cardiff on Saturday 12th, then a couple of days on the hoy in blackpool before the game on Tuesday night.

:lol:

I watched one of those 'Secret Millionaire' programmes recently which was set in Blackpool. Made the place seem like it was peopled by drug addicts and no-hopers. Shame if that's what it's like these days as I used to love kicking around it in my youth, the Golden Mile etc. The beach was a bit shit by the pier though iirc, better up the coast at Clevelys.

Make no mistake... it's a shithole.

Best seen at night then full of drink :D

I'm planning on Bristol, Boro, Barnsley and boxing day.

OCD?

Reasons for all of those. I was going to go to Blackpool as well, must like places/times beginning with B. <_<

Very hard start, didn't fancy going to an away game at first but knowing that after West Brom we have two home games on the bounce seems refreshing.

the blackpool away could have been worse - boro have them on a tuesday in February, at least we've got a chance of a good day out still if you take the day off work!

Away i'll be going to a lot of the South West games like Bristol Carfiff Swansea etc and hopefully the ones in and around the London areas

We'll smash it man!

Haway lad's, I've noticed the delusion levels slipping on here lately. Just cos we've been relgated doesn't mean we won't win the World Cup ffs.

I would assume this Wednesday night thing is a NUFC request. Clubs get an option on when their home midweek games should be played if I remember correctly, so the club will likely have asked for Wednesdays rather than Tuesdays.

We'll smash it man!

Haway lad's, I've noticed the delusion levels slipping on here lately. Just cos we've been relgated doesn't mean we won't win the World Cup ffs.

Season starts in 52 days. We have an owner who wants to sell, no manager and an already depleated squad has only shown signs of reducing in size.

What's more the current incumbents of the ownership of the club have evidently given up and are putting absolutely zero effort into sorting out the mess. All they want to do is sell - talk about rats abandoning a sinking ship.

This club is by far in the worst mess I've ever witnessed in 27 years and quite possibly worse than at any time before save perhaps for when West End went bust over 100 years ago.

IF (and it's a massive IF) we get sold quickly and have some time to rebuild then maybe I'll share your optimism. At the moment it's all looking too much of a mess though. :scratchchin:

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship Table

08 June 2009 20:55

P GD PTS

1 Barnsley 0 0 0

2 Blackpool 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Bristol City 0 0 0

4 Cardiff 0 0 0

5 Coventry 0 0 0

6 Crystal Palace 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Derby 0 0 0

8 Doncaster 0 0 0

9 Ipswich 0 0 0

10 Leicester 0 0 0

11 Middlesbrough 0 0 0

12 Newcastle 0 0 0

13 Nottm Forest 0 0 0

14 Peterborough 0 0 0

15 Plymouth 0 0 0

16 Preston 0 0 0

17 QPR 0 0 0

18 Reading 0 0 0

19 Scunthorpe 0 0 0

20 Sheff Utd 0 0 0

21 Sheff Wed 0 0 0

22 Swansea 0 0 0

23 Watford 0 0 0

24 West Brom 0 0 0

I’d take that position now.... steady the ship so to speak this season then hopefully a big push season after.

We'll smash it man!

Season starts in 52 days. We have an owner who wants to sell, no manager and an already depleated squad has only shown signs of reducing in size.

What's more the current incumbents of the ownership of the club have evidently given up and are putting absolutely zero effort into sorting out the mess. All they want to do is sell - talk about rats abandoning a sinking ship.

This club is by far in the worst mess I've ever witnessed in 27 years and quite possibly worse than at any time before save perhaps for when West End went bust over 100 years ago.

IF (and it's a massive IF) we get sold quickly and have some time to rebuild then maybe I'll share your optimism. At the moment it's all looking too much of a mess though. :scratchchin:

it's a massive mess. rudderless ship as long as ashley is in charge, which sadly looks like being the start of the season at this stage.

I'm suspecting by most of the comments about Blackpool in this thread that there's not many who've ventured on a night out there before....? :scratchchin:

Guest Stevie

I liked Blackpool when I was there. There's something I hate about the North West of England, with some of the biggest shitholes on this island with one or two notable exceptions. All the accents are shit, the people are generally arrogant annoying cunts with no standards, the six main places Blackburn, Bolton, Manchester, Preston, Wigan and Liverpool are mainly all full of horrible inbred wanks who would die to live in a city like this, and the reason I like Blackpool above all others in the NW, is the indigenous people there are by far in the minority. So many people I know, so fuckin many, people that dont even normally do aways, everyone was going ticket or not of a weekend, we could've potentially had 15-20,000 just there cos we were down, I reckon the police might have put the block on it. You would've though Blackpool FC and council would've welcomed us.

Blackpool on a Tuesday night ffs. :angry:

Unbelievable. :razz:

:no

Cardiff then Blackpool :scratchchin: I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a shitty stick.

:razz:

How about Nottingham for a couple of days on the 17th October then on to sunny Scunthorpe for the 20th?

or Coventry and Barnsley in December?

or Derby and Swansea in February?

or Bristol and Donny in March?

Toontastic Beano?

Nah You wont be able to beat coming down for the Plymouth game in April and spending a few days in sunny Torquay :sun: