New away shirt.....

smoggeordie

09/10 Away Kit  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really making me want to eat a custard cream though :)

:aye:

Typical of this club to get is so frustratingly wrong. We all remember the traditional yellow & green away kit, the Northumberland colours, so lets make the new away kit yellow & ............pale yellow :rolleyes:

Maybe it was designed so opposition players develop migraines and play badly in the second half. Or it is using the same theory that made WWI battleships all colourful and cubist, so people can't make out the outline of the players.

wwi-dazzle-camouflage1.jpg

Weird how the official club shop Site is currently unavailable...

They have probably burnt all the fuckers for a fresh start! :rolleyes:

Nah, over run with orders for the new kit, they cant cope.

:)

Weird how the official club shop Site is currently unavailable...

They have probably burnt all the fuckers for a fresh start! :rolleyes:

Nah, over run with orders for the new kit, they cant cope.

:)

tbf, as they culled all those jobs a few weeks back, Ashley probabaly thought "lets make a woeful away top that not even Newcastle fans will buy" so he's not understaffed in the shops!

If the fat topless fans whom enjoy brown ale and obscene tattoos hadn't hounded out Allardyce and had they not appointed the Messiah who is the only manager on the planet we will allow to do the job we would probably have the nicest away kit in the world right now.

P.S the mackems are 30 pages ahead of us on the subject of our away strip.

If the fat topless fans whom enjoy brown ale and obscene tattoos hadn't hounded out Allardyce and had they not appointed the Messiah who is the only manager on the planet we will allow to do the job we would probably have the nicest away kit in the world right now.

I blame the nitwits mesel, like. :rolleyes:

tbh, I'm okay with it. Can't see what all the fuss is about. Once wor lass wears it, I'll let you know what sort of reaction it creates :)

To be honest I think a lot of teams could have released that kit without much fuss but we are under the microscope.

Exactly what I was thinking. For a small, insignificant club, I'm surprised by all the attention we are still getting.