Would you OBJECT If Kevin Keegan was brought back???

Florencita

Would you OBJECT If Kevin Keegan was brought back???  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm personally horrified that Southampon are in with a Serious chance of getting him!

Most of this squad is KEEGAN's anyways.Keegan is the excact person we need at this moment in time.

Shearer gave it go.I think he could play a lesser role a the club but at the moment i think he is just not

ready for it.Anyways HE HIMSELF said it was a short term project for him.He should honour his word

& make way IF keegan was brought back.Southampton or Newcastle??

Simple choice for Keegan??

However i am aware there are a few Minority who may actually NOT want Keegan back at newcastle?? :rolleyes:

Anyways Would YOU neccesarilly Object to a Keegan return??

thx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to make the ''unpopular'' post and say I wouldn't want him back in a million years. Like that bloke in that prison on Minority Report said, ''if you dig up the past all you get is dirty''.

I'm fucking sick to death of the circus and I want to take the club seriously again. Ashley has killed Keegan off for good for me.

Nobody wanted it to turn out like this but it has. We need a fresh start and a fresh approach.

Keegan back? Not for me...

In fact I didn't want him back in the first place till it was announced.

The media and every football fan in Britain would rip us to fuck . . . . but id still have him back. I dont support NUFC to be popular with other people. The best football weve played in the last 5 years was in his last 10 games of the season after Allardyce had gone and hes got experience of managing in the lower leagues.

Say he does come back... what do we do come November when we aren't scoring 5 goals a game and worse the new tiles in the dressing room aren't the right shade of grey for King Kev and he leaves again?!! :rolleyes:

I'm personally horrified that Southampon are in with a Serious chance of getting him!

Most of this squad is KEEGAN's anyways.Keegan is the excact person we need at this moment in time.

Shearer gave it go.I think he could play a lesser role a the club but at the moment i think he is just not

ready for it.Anyways HE HIMSELF said it was a short term project for him.He should honour his word

& make way IF keegan was brought back.Southampton or Newcastle??

Simple choice for Keegan??

However i am aware there are a few Minority who may actually NOT want Keegan back at newcastle?? :rolleyes:

Anyways Would YOU neccesarilly Object to a Keegan return??

thx

is it fuck keegans squad, and no he isnt

yes I would

I am going to make the ''unpopular'' post and say I wouldn't want him back in a million years. Like that bloke in that prison on Minority Report said, ''if you dig up the past all you get is dirty''.

I'm fucking sick to death of the circus and I want to take the club seriously again. Ashley has killed Keegan off for good for me.

Nobody wanted it to turn out like this but it has. We need a fresh start and a fresh approach.

Are you just dis-agreeing just for the sake of it??? :rolleyes:

Say he does come back... what do we do come November when we aren't scoring 5 goals a game and worse the new tiles in the dressing room aren't the right shade of grey for King Kev and he leaves again?!!

I cant tell if thats tongue in cheek or not. Bit different being told to sell Milner and lie to the public thats its your choice, then sign Xisco and lie again, whilst at the same time accepting full repsonisbility for how the team is performing. Id have told them to shove it as well

Edited by Kid Dynamite

No, I'm just not an utter spastic like some.

You will find that the majority of people didn't want Allardyce out in the first place anyway and most people had their eyes cast on about 5 or 6 other managers before Keegan was announced - which of course we were over the moon with but how couldn't we be?

It's probably Patrick Barclay come to rip us to pieces anyway...

"80% of Geordie nitwits demand Keegan returns"

I suppose if anyone was the nitwit the other day - or retard as it were - it was our friend Patrick.

He certainly had his cage rattled, especially when he didn't have the humility to admit he was wrong! :rolleyes:

I think Keegan's signings are Guthrie and Bassong.

I think you lot need a fresh start... fresh manager... fresh owner

This!

A better poll would have been ''Do you want Keegan back'' as opposed to ''Would you object''. The results would also make us look a lot more sensible.

I think Keegan's signings are Guthrie and Bassong.

precisely

and I agree with N17

No, I'm just not an utter spastic like some.

You will find that the majority of people didn't want Allardyce out in the first place anyway and most people had their eyes cast on about 5 or 6 other managers before Keegan was announced - which of course we were over the moon with but how couldn't we be?

You can't be serious! :)

Apart from maybe shearer WHO ELSE would you actually want to see at Newcastle???

Please lets not start with the Paul Jewel rubbish!!

I would object.

Could think of a lot worse managerial signings and hes a thousand times ahead of Kinnear ffs but at the same time, we need sense, stability, tactical nous and long term planning. Keegan, as fabulous a man as he is just doesnt tick all the boxes.

Plus of couse he'd bring Terry Mac back after its taken us 15 years to get rid of the fucker :rolleyes: