Would you OBJECT If Kevin Keegan was brought back???

Florencita

Would you OBJECT If Kevin Keegan was brought back???  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont want him back, the guy is a hero but has already walked out on the club twice. Wouldn't be pissed off or anything, but hes had two cracks at it here, time for him and us to move on.

He hasn't walked out of the club, he's walked out of impossible situations.

Not an impossible situation at all, hes walked on us the fans, and the club twice am not gonna go on too much about why hes walked out because, but the manner in which he left in and where he left the club has been disgraceful specially the second time.

dont want him back, the guy is a hero but has already walked out on the club twice. Wouldn't be pissed off or anything, but hes had two cracks at it here, time for him and us to move on.

Not an impossible situation at all, hes walked on us the fans, and the club twice am not gonna go on too much about why hes walked out because, but the manner in which he left in and where he left the club has been disgraceful specially the second time.

You want another crack at that post without the aid of alcohol? :rolleyes:

Balls.

Although I was delighted that he was brought back I had the gut feeling that it would end in tears, and it did, although I can't foot too much blame at Keegan for walking, but now I feel that it is time to move on, Keegan has a fantastic chapter in the history of this club but we've moved on from that page now, time for someone else to take the club forward.

Pretty much how I feel. Not interested in raking over why he left, time to move on.

Ditto, I think the media would 'love it' and make his job nigh on impossible anyway. That said, if it was him v Kinnear, Hughton, etc. I'd have him back in a shot.

I see there is another member of the tufty club in town.

plank

I wouldn't object if he came back, while I would object if JFK came back. I do think our time with KK is done and and attempt to re-live the success of the early 90's with him at the helm would ultimately end in failure. But, if (unlikely) he came back without anyone trying to draw comparisons (unlikely) and on his own merit, I do think he could lift us out of the situation we are in (under new club ownership).

It's time we let go of this dream that Kevin Keegan will turn this clubs fortunes around. If he decides Southampton is the right job for him, then I'll wish him the best of luck and look back with fond memories of his time as a player here and the first time he was manager.

He has done a hell of a lot for this club, but it is time we moved on, whether that's with Shearer at the helm or someone else.

You want another crack at that post without the aid of alcohol? :)

:rolleyes: fucked that up a bit like and i wasnt even drunk :wank:

am not gonna fucking argue with all the plonkers on here because thats my opinion, i stand by it and fuck yaz all :aye:

Like i have said, am not gonna be disappointed or anything if he came back but i just think its time for us the fans and the club to move on from keegan and give someone else a crack at the job. Anything wrong with that?

You want another crack at that post without the aid of alcohol? :)

:rolleyes: fucked that up a bit like and i wasnt even drunk :wank:

am not gonna fucking argue with all the plonkers on here because thats my opinion, i stand by it and fuck yaz all :aye:

Like i have said, am not gonna be disappointed or anything if he came back but i just think its time for us the fans and the club to move on from keegan and give someone else a crack at the job. Anything wrong with that?

He won't come back.

But still there's hardly any managers (barring Kinnear) that wouldn't have walked away from the situation he found himself in - Curbishley for example walked away for much less.

I would welcome Keegan back with open arms. His time here as a player and manager were the most exciting I have ever seen and am ever likely to see. Attacking football, entertaining football, almost winning the premier league, beating Man U 5 0, it was fantastic.

I actually thought he was turning it round second time as manager, results and the football were improving. I felt we were at the start of another great adventure.

I can understand why some people want to make a fresh start, but I can't understand why some people, particularly on Newcastle online, feel the need to slag him off and make personal insults against someone who has done so much for the club.

I would welcome Keegan back with open arms. His time here as a player and manager were the most exciting I have ever seen and am ever likely to see. Attacking football, entertaining football, almost winning the premier league, beating Man U 5 0, it was fantastic.

I actually thought he was turning it round second time as manager, results and the football were improving. I felt we were at the start of another great adventure.

I can understand why some people want to make a fresh start, but I can't understand why some people, particularly on Newcastle online, feel the need to slag him off and make personal insults against someone who has done so much for the club.

It's mainly due to the lot of them being a bunch of cock-knockers.

Posters seem to be Anti-Keegan.

But Voters are all for him!!?? :):rolleyes:

Btw...When i said "not mind" i didn't mean as in "We love Keegan,Keegan = Messiah" that most people on here seem to live

along.I just meant would it Bother you...

Because it's a cunts board.

It was, still think if he'd been in genuine control (i.e. like any other Premiership manager had the right to expect to be) and had a bit of cash to spend (just the Milner money + maybe another £10m) we'd have finished top half last season rather than being relegated.

Of course that wouldn't have entirely been down to Keegan, but also not losing Keegan, the games adrift, the games with JFK ;) in charge, followed by the games adrift (again) and the general undermining of having the club by Assley :o (up for sale etc.).

Reminds me of last weeks story about the Daily Mail poll

“Should the NHS allow gipsies to jump the queue”

Tweeterers managed to get the result up to 97% saying yes before they pulled it altogether...

http://blogs.journalism.co.uk/editors/2009...ail-gypsy-poll/

:o

Perhaps unsurprising to see psychologists have nothing better to though though. ;)