Gutted

Kid Dynamite

I know its a cliche that everyone says but I honestly do wish Id still be up when he came into the sitting room. Id have been swinging for the hills with my haymakers :lol:

And then get done for assault once the little weasel high tails it to the police. :(

Did your mrs' birthday go ahead alright regardless? Honestly hope so, such a low, unnecessary thing to do.

Bad craic that KD. Does beg the question of whether or not they've been watching you take stuff into the house mind - either that or someone who knows it was her birthday.

As for only doing the downstairs, Wacky was stuggling with your stairs :lol:

On a serious note I know what it's like to have that feeling that some complete cunt has been in your house - fucking low-lifes. Things are replacable, even the cards to an extent. Be grateful that they didn't come upstairs I guess.

Id left the patio door unlocked after id been in the garden it turns out. Apparently the same few scroats just sleep all day and 'go to work' on a night wandering the streets and just trying doors in case ones unlocked. Then its in and out in 10 seconds with as much as they can grab. The police nicely 'let slip' who they think it might be. Ive asked about and hes just got out of his 3rd stretch inside for burglary :lol:

My grandad wants me to burn his house down :( Ive explained I might lose my job if i do that!

Hope you both get over this and get back to normality as soon as you can. It must be awful! Like Craig says though at least no harm was done in a physical sense to either of you. Hard luck all the same.

Id left the patio door unlocked after id been in the garden it turns out. Apparently the same few scroats just sleep all day and 'go to work' on a night wandering the streets and just trying doors in case ones unlocked. Then its in and out in 10 seconds with as much as they can grab. The police nicely 'let slip' who they think it might be. Ive asked about and hes just got out of his 3rd stretch inside for burglary :lol:

My grandad wants me to burn his house down :( Ive explained I might lose my job if i do that!

Seems crazy how about 99% of the pop would advocate severe sentences for someone doing their 3rd term for burglary but you just know he'll have done fuck all for it.

Hope you both get over this and get back to normality as soon as you can. It must be awful! Like Craig says though at least no harm was done in a physical sense to either of you. Hard luck all the same.

To be honest mate the fact he just ran in and straight back out with what he could grab makes it a bit easier to deal with. If hed been going through my drawers, sniffing me pants and then left a big shit in the toilet it might be a different matter.

'

Although I did wake up around 3am this morning and the first thing I thought was, some twat was about 10feet away from me this time last night taking 'MY' stuff cos hes too much of a cunt to pay for it himself. I more angry than anything.

Il be checking my doors are locked til the day i day though!

You'd be wise not to mention that. A ridiculous number of burglaries occur because of windows/door being left open, and some insurance companies won't pay if that was the case.

Although if they've come in from your garden why not just secure the fences/walls with a couple of feet of trellis on top, they usually won't try to climb it as it inevitably breaks and makes a massive noise.

You'd be wise not to mention that. A ridiculous number of burglaries occur because of windows/door being left open, and some insurance companies won't pay if that was the case.

Although if they've come in from your garden why not just secure the fences/walls with a couple of feet of trellis on top, they usually won't try to climb it as it inevitably breaks and makes a massive noise.

Carpet grippers are more effective and a cheaper alternative I find.

We live in a row of 6 houses that backs onto about half and acre of land, penned in by bushes. Thats the reason we loved the house, you can just sit out there in the summer or kick a ball around and the only people who walk by are those who live in the 6 houses.

On the flip side, if some scroat wants to rob your house no-one can see cos its secluded. We didnt think of that one :lol:

We live in a row of 6 houses that backs onto about half and acre of land, penned in by bushes. Thats the reason we loved the house, you can just sit out there in the summer or kick a ball around and the only people who walk by are those who live in the 6 houses.

On the flip side, if some scroat wants to rob your house no-one can see cos its secluded. We didnt think of that one :lol:

Imo a dog is the only effective deterrent for burglars

Or geese. Get a couple of geese, tip top intruder alarms, plus if you're hungry one night :(

Are Goose eggs tasty for breakfast and what not? I've no idea.

Or geese. Get a couple of geese, tip top intruder alarms, plus if you're hungry one night :(

Are Goose eggs tasty for breakfast and what not? I've no idea.

Not sure but duck eggs are good, reckon they'd make a bit of racket as well.

• 1 month later...