Shearer's Bar to be closed down from Friday

bobbyshinton

The club feel it would be in appropriate to have a bar named after a current manager. They are re opening it for start of new season as afast food outlet to be called

The Championchip :rolleyes:

Edited by bobbyshinton

Apparently we are going to be sponsored by Tampax next season, a company spokesman said that supporting a bunch of cunts going through a bad period was what their company was all about.

:rolleyes:

Apparently we are going to be sponsored by Tampax next season, a company spokesman said that supporting a bunch of cunts going through a bad period was what their company was all about.

:rolleyes:

laugh at mine you bastard, you must :)

:)

laugh at mine you bastard, you must :aye:

Rest assured they both got the same hearing :rolleyes:

Can anyone pull some strings and see if they can get me tickets?

:lol: