Second paramedic: Just beat it.

Third paramedic: don't stop till you get enough

First paramedic: his heart's stopped!

Jacko: Just leave me alone....

Bloody hell just heard the news. RIP Michael Jackson

recycle in plastic

Maybe they'll just shove him in a recycling bin out the back with his feet sticking out?

Shamone!

First paramedic: his heart's stopped!

Jacko: Just leave me alone....

MJ:I can't even breathe

Poor Bloody Farah!

Totally stolen her thunder

She's still getting the memorial :lol:

BTW I'll give it half an hour before Uri Geller gets his mug on TV spouting platitudes- he should've seen it coming!

Aye, BBC called it about ten minutes ago. They weren't even willing to call the 9/11 attacks "terrorism" until well after the towers collapsed, so I reckon we can safely say it's legit. :lol:

I'm actually weirdly gutted, as much of a freakish creation as Jacko had become. For several years there he was pop music, just a shame about the stuff that followed, whoever's fault it was. :(

BTW I'll give it half an hour before Uri Geller gets his mug on TV spouting platitudes- he should've seen it coming!

He was on while it was still unconfirmed. Didn't seem any the wiser.

Rolf Harris has expressed regret at the passing of Jackson after hearing how he like to do 'Two Little Boys' at the end of every show.

He was on while it was still unconfirmed. Didn't seem any the wiser.

Well f*ck me- I reckon he was in on it.......... Parky? Conspiracy?

I'm not happy he's dead but I hated his music tbh.

Growing up I couldn't escape Thriller, it was bloody everywhere being played to death, like Bat Out of Hell. With the exception of Living Off the Wall and the Jackson 5, I thought his stuff was gash. Then there was the stuff with the kids, his ridiculous plastic surgery and the platitudes about 'the man in the mirror' and saving the planet etc.

I realise I'm out of step here with most of the population and will be panned for bad mouthing the dead. He was undoubtedly a pivotal figure in pop culture in over three decades, a massive influence and a great talent. But I didn't like him at all, and wouldn't have minded if he hadn't recorded a single note after about 1975.