Michael Jackson

Angelus71

Read the patter from AEG this morning about how the tickets will become collector's items, which were designed and inspired by Michael Jackson. But guess what? You only get to keep this piece of art by not asking for a refund. :o

Wonder if he thinks he's fooling ANYONE with that patter. Mind it'll tug at the heartstrings of the deluded and there will be a few that forego the refund to keep their hands on their ticket.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your average adult Michael Jackson fan is borderline retarded.

Should ask them if they want the ticket or to get their first shag. They'll still probably opt for the former though.

I thought he was doing 50 gigs anyway?

So if the O2 is 20'000 capacity that's 1 Million tickets.

Hardly rare :o

Aye, I think I read they'd sold about 750k already. Priceless collectors items. As a show of good will people should be allowed to keep them for a nominal fee.

Yeah they should be allowed to keep the tickets, probably for the ''processing fee'' e.g the amount it took to manufacture the tickets and deliver them, probably about £2-3 pound.

Aye, I think I read they'd sold about 750k already. Priceless collectors items. As a show of good will people should be allowed to keep them for a nominal fee.

Think it would only be 200,000 max, but whether they'd be worth more than the £75 paid in the end. ;)

Think it would only be 200,000 max, but whether they'd be worth more than the £75 paid in the end. ;)

In March, tickets for Jackson's 50-date residency at the O2 completely sold out.

Hundreds of fans queued at the venue as tickets went on sale to the public and over a quarter of a million people queued online.

Around 750,000 fans have bought tickets to see the veteran pop star.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8060282.stm

Edited by alex

In March, tickets for Jackson's 50-date residency at the O2 completely sold out.

Hundreds of fans queued at the venue as tickets went on sale to the public and over a quarter of a million people queued online.

Around 750,000 fans have bought tickets to see the veteran pop star.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8060282.stm

They said in the paper that is how many they reckoned there would end up being. :razz: Obviously the less take it up the more potential value they will have.

People are still reckoning companies could go under because of it though.

Michael Caine

Michaelangelo

Michael from the film The Lost Boys

Michael.....you're eating worms Michael :o I love that film.

Michael Parkinson

Edited by Toonraider