Michael Jackson

Angelus71

Did anyone see what looked like Don King sitting behind the podium for the whole ceremony?

Reanimated ''Wacko'' Jackson vs ''Hitman'' Hatton in September?

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit I'm no fan of Michael Jackson, and I was quite cynical about the whole event, but I was in bits when his "daughter" gave her speech.

Me too and welled up a bit during Ushers performance. :lol:

It just all seemed to be geared towards making 'Great TV!'. That little lass is sobbing her heart out and the fuckers just push the microphone closer to her and tell her to speak up. The sooner the original Jackson family pegs it the better iyam, theyre all fucked up

Thought the whole coffin thing was a bit creepy. Imagine moving a corpse just so some pop stars and annoying old black activist types can do their turn with a bio-degrading corpse under their noses. It wasn't the place, but why hasn't no-one pointed out in the media he was last good in the 80's and was thought to have been a paedophile? It was all a bit too glossy and false, although Stevie Wonder seemed really upset.

Apparently there is going to be a tribute band made up from members of early 90's dance/indie bands such as Pop Will Eat Itself, Inspiral Carpets etc. called Half Man, Half Milk Carton.

A far better eulogy.

Ghost' of Jacko snapped on car

A BUILDER was stunned when he discovered the 'ghostly image' of Michael Jackson on his car bonnet — just 13 hours after his death.

Dad-of-two Gary Sloggett, 43, had taken some pics of his Rover 200 for a car sales magazine on June 26.

But when he uploaded the snaps on to his computer he was shocked to see the King of Pop — who died the day before of a heart attack — staring back at him.

Spooky ... star's image

Spooky ... star's image

KNS

Gary, of Stafford, said yesterday: "It's quite extraordinary.

"The obvious explanation is that it seems to be some sort of cloud formation that just happened at the time.

"But I've shown the picture to quite a few people and without prompting they all say: 'That's Jacko'.

"To be honest I'm a bit of a sceptic and I'm not the world's greatest Michael Jackson fan, but as soon as I saw the picture on my computer it set me thinking.

"I'm not saying I've been touched by any sort of presence, but it is pretty unusual. I was a bit bemused to say the least."

Gary, who is married to Moira, 41, and has two children, Amy, 13, and Thomas, 11, added of the Speed Demon: "I didn't upload the pictures for a few days but I took them at around 10am on the day after Michael Jackson died.

"When I saw the picture I immediately turned to my wife and said: 'What is Michael Jackson doing on my car bonnet?'

"If you look at the picture for long enough it even looks as if he has got wings."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...ped-on-car.html

Funny how the media are so fixated on getting to the truth on this one but are happy to let the torture and murder of thousands at the hands of Bush and Obama go without pushing for any sort of investigation.

*sigh*

Funny how the media are so fixated on getting to the truth on this one but are happy to let the torture and murder of thousands at the hands of Bush and Obama go without pushing for any sort of investigation.

*sigh*

Aye, the public are as well though.

*sigh*

Aye, the public are as well though.

Aye.

...Like nazi's...

"we knew nassing"

:icon_lol:

Theres been a Moider?
no, a

MURRRRRRDARRRRRRRRR

(easy quiz- who was "taggarts" real life brother?)

i know......... old :D

Mudda surely ?