Michael Jackson

Angelus71

2873kw3.gif Beyonce's outfit in the Super Bowl was styled as a tribute to what MJ wore on the 1993 Dangerous World Tour. She also had her back up dancers wear Black Panther attire.

"It was important to her to honor the beauty of strong Black women and celebrate the unity that fuels their power. One of the best examples of that is the image of the female Black Panther," she said. "The women of the Black Panther Party created a sisterhood and worked right alongside their men fighting police brutality and creating community social programs. That they started here in the Bay Area, where the SuperBowl is being held this year, was not lost on her."

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually seen one of those ancestry type shows that showed one of Michael Jackson's great, great, grandparents hailed from Belfast. They took a blood sample from family members and apparently one of the DNA results showed a Billy Gene.

• 11 months later...

"I consider myself black," she continued, adding that her father would "look me in the eyes and he'd point his finger at me and he'd be like, 'You're black. Be proud of your roots.'"

[emoji38] A bizarre scene.

"I consider myself black," she continued, adding that her father would "look me in the eyes and he'd point his finger at me and he'd be like, 'You're black. Be proud of your roots.'"

:lol: We're years on and still getting glimpses into just how much of a heed-the-baal he was. Lovely stuff.

Always reminds me of Bo selecta.