broadband help

Marko

I'm moving into a new place soon and need broadband service for the house. I've had a look at ADSL packages but the only problem is that i'm only going to be in the place for about 6 months. AOL do ADSL contracts on a 1 month rolling contract which sounds pretty good but obviously I would need line rental to get AOL. I don't think you can get line rental for just 6 months.

I know the property im moving into is a virgin media line (cable) meaning that any adsl connection would need a BT line either reinstalled or re-activiated which would cost me more money. I contacted Virgin today and they said they may be able to sort me out a 6 month contract though to be honest i've had nothing but problems with Virgin broadband and don't really want to keep the service. would rather just let it end and be away with it.

Other options are them Mobile broadband dongle devices. Having done a postcode check on my new property I can get excellent coverage from Orange mobile broadband at my new place, but the only problem is that to get a rolling contract one i would have to shell out an original £30, then pay £24.47 per month, and thats just for a 10GB download limit!

any advice? help someone :lol: