JUST BACK FROM DOLE OFFICE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's taking Michaels death very badly. Poor fella, have an ice cream or something, yeah? Everyone likes Ice Cream.

Mate, your a complete utter tool. Now gtfo off this forum homie.

YE CAALIN IT ON?

MEET ME AT CENTRAL STATION 5PM

Should he take his own Caps Lock?

YE CAALIN IT ON?

HE CAN TAKE WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS

ILL BE THERE AND I DONT NEED MY LADS THE REAL DEAL FIGHTS ALONE WHEN HE CALLS IT ON ONE ON ONE

YE CAN ALL SHOW UP ITS PRE SEASON AND I NEED A RUMBLE

:o

is this guy actually real? I thought he was just a shit wum?

IM AS REAL AS THEY COME SON ASK ANY OF THE HEED ARMY IM ONE OF THE MAIN LADS WHOS BEEN PUTTING IT ABOUT FOR YEARS

I WAS SMASHING MACKEMS BEFORE YE WERE OOT OF SHORT TROOSERS

What's your name?

YE CAALIN IT ON?

ILL BE THERE AND I DONT NEED MY LADS THE REAL DEAL FIGHTS ALONE WHEN HE CALLS IT ON ONE ON ONE

YE CAN ALL SHOW UP ITS PRE SEASON AND I NEED A RUMBLE

Meenzer's your man.

YE CAALIN IT ON?

ILL BE THERE AND I DONT NEED MY LADS THE REAL DEAL FIGHTS HAS SEX ALONE WHEN HE CALLS IT ON ONE ON ONE TELEPHONE SEX LINES

YE CAN ALL SHOW UP ITS PRE SEASON AND I NEED A RUMBLE HUG!! :o

IM AS REAL AS THEY COME SON ASK ANY OF THE HEED ARMY IM ONE OF THE MAIN LADS WHOS BEEN PUTTING IT ABOUT FOR YEARS

What's your name?

YE THINK A MAIN LAD LIKE ME WHOS ONE OF THE MOST WANTED IN THE UNDERWORLD WILL PUT MY NAME ONLINE? FUCKIN MUG

What's your name?

FUCKIN MUG

Good answer.

It was my first football violence memory was only a youngster, think my post count was 200-300. The row we had with Portsmouth's 6.57 GigaByte Crew. Very naughty, all the right faces were logged in. Sort of posters you knew you could post side by side with until the server crashed. Could have been a lot worse for the 6.57gb boys that evening but a few very game posters got turned away because of 3 year IP bans.

Anyway we plotted up on the Independent supporters association website, Pompey were no where to be seen, we had the free roam of the forum. We sent a couple of spotters into the away section but it was an Admin overkill, they had it well under control.

Later on in the afternoon a large amount of Portmouth posters slid through the firewall and called it on with our hardcore of posters in the General Talk forum. The tension was electric and the atmosphere evil was going to go any minute. No Admin in sight and only a thin line of Moderators keeping the two cyber firms apart.

Out of nowhere a well known Millwall poster; had been around for years and had mustered up a post count of over a 10,000 hit a Pompey face with the naughtiest post I've seen in years, it went off everywhere. Threads, posts and replies left, right and centre, absolute chaos. Millwall even had some Polls out for the occasion.

The 6.57gb boys were on the back foot, totally outwitted and when the Technical-28 boys turned up after an off with Brum on Rivals, Pompey logged out sharply. Admin slowly restored the peace but the damage was done.

Only time I've seen carnage like that was the West Ham game when we took it too their chat room. Some right Loons signed in that night, best mob of cyber 'wall Ive seen in years, smashed West Ham all over MSN Messenger.

The online f/v game is dead anyway, Admin are slapping posters with 3 year IP banning orders and ISPs are dishing out harder sentances. Not worth the hassle anymore, I remember the days of Windows 98 or MSDOS

It was my first football violence memory was only a youngster, think my post count was 200-300. The row we had with Portsmouth's 6.57 GigaByte Crew. Very naughty, all the right faces were logged in. Sort of posters you knew you could post side by side with until the server crashed. Could have been a lot worse for the 6.57gb boys that evening but a few very game posters got turned away because of 3 year IP bans.

Anyway we plotted up on the Independent supporters association website, Pompey were no where to be seen, we had the free roam of the forum. We sent a couple of spotters into the away section but it was an Admin overkill, they had it well under control.

Later on in the afternoon a large amount of Portmouth posters slid through the firewall and called it on with our hardcore of posters in the General Talk forum. The tension was electric and the atmosphere evil was going to go any minute. No Admin in sight and only a thin line of Moderators keeping the two cyber firms apart.

Out of nowhere a well known Millwall poster; had been around for years and had mustered up a post count of over a 10,000 hit a Pompey face with the naughtiest post I've seen in years, it went off everywhere. Threads, posts and replies left, right and centre, absolute chaos. Millwall even had some Polls out for the occasion.

The 6.57gb boys were on the back foot, totally outwitted and when the Technical-28 boys turned up after an off with Brum on Rivals, Pompey logged out sharply. Admin slowly restored the peace but the damage was done.

Only time I've seen carnage like that was the West Ham game when we took it too their chat room. Some right Loons signed in that night, best mob of cyber 'wall Ive seen in years, smashed West Ham all over MSN Messenger.

The online f/v game is dead anyway, Admin are slapping posters with 3 year IP banning orders and ISPs are dishing out harder sentances. Not worth the hassle anymore, I remember the days of Windows 98 or MSDOS

:o Game, set and snatch.