We're losing Bassong to Arsenal, BUT..

Rick Astley

..they're giving us Wilshire and Vela on loan next season.

Wilshire will be a season long loan and Vela will be on loan until January. Neither will have permanent deal clauses, but beggars can't be choosers.

Bassong will go for about 4m, it's all been agreed and apparently it's just down to Vela to decide whether he wants to spend half a season with us. If not they may add a bit extra cash.

You heard it here first.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilshire will be a season long loan and Vela will be on loan until January. Neither will have permanent deal clauses, but beggars can't be choosers.

Bassong will go for about 4m, it's all been agreed and apparently it's just down to Vela to decide whether he wants to spend half a season with us. If not they may add a bit extra cash.

You heard it here first.

Source :o

You heard it here first.

A friend who went to university for me now works for Arsenal in the web department at the Emirates.

You heard it here first.

A friend who went to university for me now works for Arsenal in the web department at the Emirates.

He went to University for you? doesn't sound like a trust-worthy fellow, I think I'll take my business elsewhere.

If it is true what do people think about losing our best defender for two decent attacking players?

I can't figure out what would be more useful in the Championship.

You heard it here first.

He went to University for you? doesn't sound like a trust-worthy fellow, I think I'll take my business elsewhere.

Sorry mate, I meant 'to' university with me! UCL, by the way ;)

permanent vs temporary, i know what i'd prefer since the money would no doubt end up in ashleys pocket and not be reinvested

we have no owner, no manager, nobody will bring players in until we know what we're dealing with in the board room and on-one will allow anyone to go until we've sorted things out in the board room.

Even if you've passed this on in good faith, your mate is pulling your leg, or at best, horribly horribly deluded.

Listen, you don't have to believe me but my mate has told me a few things recently about Arsenal and 'cos this one involved us I thought I would share it!

I'll come back once I hear some more..

To be honest whilst we have no owner or manager, We are no longer handing out retirement packages for over rated shit footballers and we have a rank away kit I can't imagine why anybody with any sense would want to join Newcastle at the minute.

Can't see Vela dropping down on loan like.

That's apparently the problem. Wenger doesn't see him playing too often before christmas (my mate says they're after a big name striker themselves) and so wants to get him some regular first team football but doesnt want to strengthen a rival from the premiership.. hence newcastle. But Vela thinks he should be a regular right away this season.

Shouldnt forget that the've got adebayor, van persie, bendtner, eduardo, arshavin all above vela in the pecking order atm..

Would be a crackin deal for us like.

Edited by wayayeman

If this is true then I wouldn't mind it. Would prefer it if there was an option to buy in the loan deal, though.

No chance mate they've got both massive futures at Arsenal.

Like I said, they won't be in the manager's plans before christmas, probably for the entire season, and Wenger doesnt want them sitting in the reserves.

Im expecting a phone call of my mate tonight so I will keep you posted.

Guest Stevie

You heard it here first.

In the same way Mark Morrison's pal went to jail for him?

Clearly he's in the know

just like I know all the secrets of politicians just because i'm developer for the government..

Vela on loan would be great though

No wonder the country is f*cked :o