Andy Murray

LeazesMag

:) Fuck Murray. What goes round comes round you diseased Scottish bigot.

How ironic :D

I'm Scottish?

Deflected as exepected. You know fine well what's ironic about your post. :)

Well I've got no disease, what you on about now Craig?

:icon_lol:

You get the benefit of deflecting things more than Frank Lampard you anyway.

:) keep it going man....

:) Fuck Murray. What goes round comes round you diseased Scottish bigot.

How ironic :D

I'm Scottish?

Deflected as exepected. You know fine well what's ironic about your post. :)

:icon_lol:

Well am I the one who wears the opposition shirts of teams playing Scotland. Normally I want them to win. Murray is a disgrace.

I love it how everyone wrote Federer off just a year ago, and look where he is now, better than ever.

Indeed the man is absolutely on fire. I do think his return to dominance is helped by all the issues Nadal has had mind. If Rafa had been 100% fit I'm not sure Federer would have got another look in.

:D Fuck Murray. What goes round comes round you diseased Scottish bigot.

How ironic :)

I'm Scottish?

Deflected as exepected. You know fine well what's ironic about your post. :icon_lol:

:)

Well am I the one who wears the opposition shirts of teams playing Scotland. Normally I want them to win. Murray is a disgrace.

The thing is they do it just to get a reaction like this, fuck knows why you let it bother you.

Murray made the greatest ever player play some of his best tennis..fair play to him.

He'll never be forgiven by some for an of the cuff remark he made as an 18 year old......do you stand by everything you used to say at that age? :)

Edited by PaddockLad

He'll never be forgiven by some for an of the cuff remark he made as an 18 year old......do you stand by everything you used to say at that age? :)

Stevie barely stands by what he says the morning after, just look at the foreign cunts thread. :)

Federer would have beaten anyone on today's form mind.

Stevie barely stands by what he says the morning after, just look at the foreign cunts thread. :)

Federer would have beaten anyone on today's form mind.

Yeah, Federer on absolute top form will beat anyone in the game from Nadal down, Murray is going to have to hope he gets to a final and catches Federer off his game and is on top form himself to win a slam.

I love it how everyone wrote Federer off just a year ago, and look where he is now, better than ever.

Indeed the man is absolutely on fire. I do think his return to dominance is helped by all the issues Nadal has had mind. If Rafa had been 100% fit I'm not sure Federer would have got another look in.

Not that I'm writing off Nadal, but I've always thought that he would have a relatively short shelf life as his game is so dependent on his physical form which not only is going to be difficult to maintain over the years but also likely to predispose to injury troubles as he has done over the last year. Federer's techniqe and game is so smooth he looks like he could hit those forehands forever.

It's similar to how Andrew Flintoff was destined to have a shorter career than most, and one plagued by injuries as his bowling action always looked 'heavy'. You didn't need to know about his frequent absences and operations to tell that it was pummelling his ankles and knees. Compare that to Glenn McGrath's action, perfectly smooth and he ran in again, and again, and again over a long and succesful career.

Not that I'm writing off Nadal, but I've always thought that he would have a relatively short shelf life as his game is so dependent on his physical form which not only is going to be difficult to maintain over the years but also likely to predispose to injury troubles as he has done over the last year. Federer's techniqe and game is so smooth he looks like he could hit those forehands forever.

It's similar to how Andrew Flintoff was destined to have a shorter career than most, and one plagued by injuries as his bowling action always looked 'heavy'. You didn't need to know about his frequent absences and operations to tell that it was pummelling his ankles and knees. Compare that to Glenn McGrath's action, perfectly smooth and he ran in again, and again, and again over a long and succesful career.

Agree with that bit entirely.

Back to today's match, and the tournament as a whole - Murray is playing the tennis of his life. The way he took Cilic apart in the semi was awesome yet he couldn't hold a candle to Federer today. Just underlines how far ahead Federer is.

As for the Stevie situation. Quite how he can have a go at someone for a one-off (most likely tounge-in-cheek) comment about patriotism over 4 years ago is hypocrasy of the highest order when you consider the general tone of his posts. Wonder what his allegiences are when it comes to Davis Cup? :)

Agree with that. Nadal seems to be trying to change his game, he's lost weight and is trying a slightly different style, but it will be hard for him to get back to the form he showed in 2008. And don't forget that Federer was still suffering from the effects of a viral infection he had at the start of that year, I think people tend to forget that when they talk about his and Nadal's performances in 2008. Writing Nadal off now would be just as wrong as writing Federer off a year ago, but I reckon Murray and Del Potro will be more of a danger this year.

If Federer keeps fit though there is no reason why he can't go on and win another 3-4 majors.

Agree with that. Nadal seems to be trying to change his game, he's lost weight and is trying a slightly different style, but it will be hard for him to get back to the form he showed in 2008. And don't forget that Federer was still suffering from the effects of a viral infection he had at the start of that year, I think people tend to forget that when they talk about his and Nadal's performances in 2008. Writing Nadal off now would be just as wrong as writing Federer off a year ago, but I reckon Murray and Del Potro will be more of a danger this year.

If Federer keeps fit though there is no reason why he can't go on and win another 3-4 majors.

We're not likely to as Federer certainly doesn't have trouble reminding us. Agree with the last sentence, he looked as dominant as ever today.