Shepherd In?

Park Life

[

All i want is someone that could structure us better, clear the debt, get us promoted and finally get us back in the top 6 of the prem in 3-5 years, playing good football and getting good professionals integrated within the club. not the mercenaries we have currently.

no offence meant btw

unfortunatly to be in the top 6 of the prem in the next 3-5 years is what fans of every club outside of the sky 4 want and with the like of villa, everton, spurs, city and now sunderland and pompey have a bit of money seems to make this objective alot harder than it may have been. considering the fact of at least a year in the championship it just gives the other club more time to but more distance in terms of quality and status.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We tried to punch with the big boys and failed. Debt necessary to make it to top six (ha ha, we have to get back to the Prem first - I had completely forgotten that!!)? Probably, but if the wrong appointments are made the end result is where we are now.

To tell the truth, the thought of lining Shepherd's pockets again makes me want to spew, but I am at the end of my tether with LardAsh so I am almost, almost, tempted to welcome him back.

It would be nice to think that there are enough enterprising businessmen out there that we can look beyond recent incumbents. The running of the club under Hall and Shepherd have been done to death on here, but surely it's better for the club to have someone come in and start with a clean slate for everyone- no recriminations, no previous.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of it Shepherd enjoyed mixed popularity. This club needs unity and anything that could threaten that should be avoided for the good of the club as a whole.

It would be nice to think that there are enough enterprising businessmen out there that we can look beyond recent incumbents. The running of the club under Hall and Shepherd have been done to death on here, but surely it's better for the club to have someone come in and start with a clean slate for everyone- no recriminations, no previous.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of it Shepherd enjoyed mixed popularity. This club needs unity and anything that could threaten that should be avoided for the good of the club as a whole.

The problem we have is that football clubs rarely make any money.

No one told Big Mike...evidently.

Shepherd to return ??

Fucking hell I hope not.

Shepherd bled black and white though, that is the thing.

don't be fucking stupid man. Freddy and his cohorts got us into over 100m of debt in the first place. whilst ashley is a complete prat freddy fucked us over and walked away with several million in the bank.

you should keep such shite for Newcastle Online

thats bollocks mate. the trouble with the halls/ fat fred (inspite of creating 2 of the best teams or groups of players (93-98) and (2001-2004) they riddled us with huge debts. and pocketed loads of money when they sold up. I don't debate that we had some really good times under them, but i do think they could have balanced the books and been more savvy with the marketing deals (do you for example remember the adidas multi year deal for 1million..(man utd were getting paid around 6m+ a season at that time by umbro or nike).

now the obvious argument was ashley went the other way ( i.e. too much belt tightening). that has very clearly cost us. (no shit eh!)

All i want is someone that could structure us better, clear the debt, get us promoted and finally get us back in the top 6 of the prem in 3-5 years, playing good football and getting good professionals integrated within the club. not the mercenaries we have currently.

no offence meant btw

everybody wants this. Unfortunately only a few clubs have the potential resources to do it, and even more importantly, directors or owners with the courage and savvy to go for it.

Which we had. Now we don't, and the vast majority of clubs also don't.

Fact also is there is no successful club in football that doesn't have debts.

And - as Dave the man not to be dealt with or you will suffer the consequences and still isn't big enough to open his pm's to me, is sitting behind his keyboard and is looking, this sort of shite does belong on Newcastle online

Edited by LeazesMag

Shepherd to return ??

Fucking hell I hope not.

don't be fucking stupid man. Freddy and his cohorts got us into over 100m of debt in the first place. whilst ashley is a complete prat freddy fucked us over and walked away with several million in the bank.

thats bollocks mate. the trouble with the halls/ fat fred (inspite of creating 2 of the best teams or groups of players (93-98) and (2001-2004) they riddled us with huge debts. and pocketed loads of money when they sold up. I don't debate that we had some really good times under them, but i do think they could have balanced the books and been more savvy with the marketing deals (do you for example remember the adidas multi year deal for 1million..(man utd were getting paid around 6m+ a season at that time by umbro or nike).

now the obvious argument was ashley went the other way ( i.e. too much belt tightening). that has very clearly cost us. (no shit eh!)

no offence meant btw

everybody wants this. Unfortunately only a few clubs have the potential resources to do it, and even more importantly, directors or owners with the courage and savvy to go for it.

And - as Dave the man not to be dealt with or you will suffer the consequences and still isn't big enough to open his pm's to me, is sitting behind his keyboard and is looking, this sort of shite does belong on Newcastle online

who is dave? its not me!

I agree that their legacy would be a very good stadium btw. and they aren't all as bad as i originally pictured. however, they were in charge of a ship that was about to sink. and the ultimate responsibility was theirs (which meant that when fat mike brough a load of cash around they were rubbing their hands with glee). I'm painfully aware that few people have got everything 100% right here.... however if people weren't looking to line their own pockets first we could have been on a far better finacial footing.

No one told Big Mike...evidently.

Or the Halls and Shepherd.

Shepherd to return ??

Fucking hell I hope not.

no offence meant btw

who is dave? its not me!

I agree that their legacy would be a very good stadium btw. and they aren't all as bad as i originally pictured. however, they were in charge of a ship that was about to sink. and the ultimate responsibility was theirs (which meant that when fat mike brough a load of cash around they were rubbing their hands with glee). I'm painfully aware that few people have got everything 100% right here.... however if people weren't looking to line their own pockets first we could have been on a far better finacial footing.

they took over a ship about to sink into the 3rd division, a selling club, run like the Charltons etc of this world, which for some reason a number of people appear to think is better than signing top players, reaching cup finals, and qualifying regularly for europe.

I'm not saying you, having explained yourself better, but some do.

Whether they left the club slightly down on their own far higher standards than all of their predecessors is neither here nor there, the point is we were an established big hitting premiership club and millions of miles better than when they took it over. As soon as they are replaced, we are heading back to where they found it.

Shepherd to return ??

Fucking hell I hope not.

no offence meant btw

who is dave? its not me!

they took over a ship about to sink into the 3rd division, a selling club, run like the Charltons etc of this world, which for some reason a number of people appear to think is better than signing top players, reaching cup finals, and qualifying regularly for europe.

Whether they left the club slightly down on their own far higher standards than all of their predecessors is neither here nor there, the point is we were an established big hitting premiership club and millions of miles better than when they took it over. As soon as they are replaced, we are heading back to where they found it.

We get it, Shepherd is dreamy.

Just marry him, ffs :rolleyes.

Shepherd to return ??

Fucking hell I hope not.

no offence meant btw

who is dave? its not me!

We get it, Shepherd is dreamy.

Just marry him, ffs :rolleyes.

omg

didn't you say "anybody but Fred"

:lol: probably... but I say a lot of things. Don't mind admitting when I'm wrong either.

:P

neither do I, but I'm not

:D

classic Leazes

Shepherd on the bridge, Shearer at the helm, and perhaps an able-bodied crew aboard, doesn't sound too bad for the lower deck now does it?

Shepherd did some bad things but he was instrumental in bringing Shearer to us in the first place wasn't he.

He's a Geordie, he bled Black n' White, maybe he's learned from his past mistakes and could prove to be the right one.

I don't like what he did and how he conducted himself but I'd give him a second chance if it came down to the wire.

Edited by Noelie

Shepherd to return ??

Fucking hell I hope not.

no offence meant btw

who is dave? its not me!

I'm talking about nufc4ever, who sits behind his keyboard banning people like a tough guy but hasn't got the balls or the maturity to open up his inbox to me so I can give him a possible solution to a banning like an adult man.

Edited by LeazesMag

tough guy nufc4ever (dave) still hiding behind his computer like a 10 year old, online now

What a sad immature cunt he is.

looking aren't you Dave....

have you got the balls to open your inbox or reply online like an adult

edit

unlike you, I'm prepared to tell you to your face that your an immature idiot, but you won't tell me that I've overstepped the mark and you're a tough guy not to be messed with or be banned. Isn't that right ?

Edited by LeazesMag

he's gone

What a fucking wanker

it also escapes tough guy Dave that I have other usernames on here [as it isn't run like a kiddies thing like NO] and he can't block all of them as he doesn't know what they are :lol:

So I can pm him if anytime I like.

Fantastically funny that he's showing everybody he hasn't got the balls to do it upfront to me as my main username.....

Edited by LeazesMag

Stay off the sauce, Leazes. Cringeworthy watching a 50 year old bloke offering people out online, tbh.

haha.......no sense of humour as usual.

You should bugger off onto NO mate

FWIW.......I'm only pointing out that tough guy Dave is the one hiding behind a keyboard.....and hasn't got the balls to open his inbox to a suggestion I've got like any reasonably mature adult would do........

Edited by LeazesMag