An example of why I don't get on with my sisters...

The Fish

So you slag off the sister who gets you a voucher and you're ashamed of the sister who has put in the thought and effort to visit you? :o

I'm could have sworn I said something about it painting me in a bad light... something about me being a shit brother... if only that were visible to other people ;)

trust me Renton, My sisters aren't innocent victims in this, you don't suddenly take a dislike to your siblings, this is nigh on three decades in the making. They're just really negative, draining, maudlin women who've caused me and my folks no end of stress. Given that I know em and you don't, I reserve the right to "slag em off"

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see where Mr Fish is coming from, I'd be abit upset if my bruv or sis did the same for my birthday. Its not the amount of money as I'd be happy with something for a fiver, but there's no thought gone into it, its so impersonal. When I choose a pressie for my brother, sister or anyone I really put some thought into it. I am already planning their Xmas pressies! I love giving gifts but even if its just a small pressie for a work mate I try and find out what they actually like.

Edited by Toonraider

On the other hand, they have to put it with patter like that.

You say "put up with", I say "blessed with" :o

Have you ever told them to fuck off before since you dislike them so much? I would. I remind my brother he's a wanker almost daily.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Have you ever told them to fuck off before since you dislike them so much? I would. I remind my brother he's a wanker almost daily.

tbh unless you live with him that makes you a bit of a tosser:p

btw I'm with fish on this one

Aye I was thinking Hard Rock or Frankie and Benny's, the latter does a decent black and blue burger.

We've had the blazing rows and the petulant strops, but all that does is make things harder on my folks. Can't imagine it can't be much fun knowing your kids don't get on.

Aye I was thinking Hard Rock or Frankie and Benny's, the latter does a decent black and blue burger.

We've had the blazing rows and the petulant strops, but all that does is make things harder on my folks. Can't imagine it can't be much fun knowing your kids don't get on.

At least take her to the Hard Rock cafe after she's made the effort to come down. There's F&Bs everywhere (and they're all shit from my experience).

Then I dare you to direct her to this thread. :o

Me and my brother and sister can barely be arsed to send a txt let alone a voucher to each other on birthdays but we get on very well.....also I've never ever celebrated fathers day in anyway shape or form (which the current gf couldnt beleive a week or so back) but I'm closer to my father than anyone else in my family....never forget mothers day or the old girls birthday mind.....I'd get my knackas cut off for that! :o

Me and my brother and sister can barely be arsed to send a txt let alone a voucher to each other on birthdays but we get on very well.....also I've never ever celebrated fathers day in anyway shape or form (which the current gf couldnt beleive a week or so back) but I'm closer to my father than anyone else in my family....never forget mothers day or the old girls birthday mind.....I'd get my knackas cut off for that! :o

That's true for me too. I regularly forget my brothers birthday even though we're close. So does he. So fuck, it's only a birthday. Also, I reckon if it wasn't for women the greetings card industry would go but overnight. They must use diaries or something. ;)

F & B's are mint like.

The service is diabolical in my experience. Second only to TGI Friday's in the Noisewater shitness league.

The food's shit and overpriced too. Apart from that and the service you mention, it is mint like. Nearly as good as Pizza Hut.

F & B's are mint like.

The service is diabolical in my experience. Second only to TGI Friday's in the Noisewater shitness league.

I'm going off one I went to about 8 years ago like :o

At least take her to the Hard Rock cafe after she's made the effort to come down. There's F&Bs everywhere (and they're all shit from my experience).

Then I dare you to direct her to this thread. ;)

To be honest mate, Hard Rock Cafes aren't that much better than F&Bs.

As to directing her to this thread, she's unable to type a url as her fingers mash down three or four keys at a time :o

and Brock, she'd eat you alive... and I don't mean in a sexual way, I mean she'd pop a glacier cherry in your wispy bum fluff beard and drop you down her throat in one.

I do like Pizza Express' pizzas, but she'd only have a margerita and I'd be tempted to take her to a GBK, but she wouldn't have anything but a cheese burger... so what's the point

Then I dare you to direct her to this thread. ;)

To be honest mate, Hard Rock Cafes aren't that much better than F&Bs.

As to directing her to this thread, she's unable to type a url as her fingers mash down three or four keys at a time :o

and Brock, she'd eat you alive... and I don't mean in a sexual way, I mean she'd pop a glacier cherry in your wispy bum fluff beard and drop you down her throat in one.

:razz:

I know what HRC is like Fish. But there's no Hard Rock Cafe Silverlink yet afaik so it's a bit more impressive than F&Bs.

I do like Pizza Express' pizzas, but she'd only have a margerita and I'd be tempted to take her to a GBK, but she wouldn't have anything but a cheese burger... so what's the point

Because a GBK cheese burger shits over a F&B one?