An example of why I don't get on with my sisters...

The Fish

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have plants in every room, one of the sexiest natural things out there.

Except the bedroom where they disrupt your sleep patterns IIRC

Bloody things get shot of them!! ;):lol:

You should have plants in every room, one of the sexiest natural things out there.

Except the bedroom where they disrupt your sleep patterns IIRC

Bloody things get shot of them!! ;):lol:

Sleep patterns? I ditched mine yeeeears ago.

Guest Stevie

Do you ever find you behave completely different with some people than you do others? I do, I can get on with some people like a house on fire, fuckin have a good laugh be mesel, with others I don't open up because I can't connect with them, maybe you have the same problem?

It's all about connection innit? If I don't connect within the first few minutes (usually through humour) then it's game over and i just switch off.

I get on quite well with my brother at times but I wouldn't go as far as buying the skinny, square headed cunt a card and present, he doesn't deserve it.

And for the record Fish if I had a pair of fat, greedy munters for sisters like the ones you're describing here, I would blank them if I passed them in the street. If they won't help themselves, fuck them I say.

:lol:;) ;)

Where does it say that you have to get on with members of your family?

I know some families who are incredibly close and others who arnt.

Even the closest of friendships can drift apart - so can family relationships.

It's all about connection innit? If I don't connect within the first few minutes (usually through humour) then it's game over and i just switch off.

Likewise.

I've got enough good mates and I'm not that bothered about gathering anymore acquaintances. I go on instinct now, if the first impression isn't great I'll make little or no effort to get on with 'new people'. Sometimes I'm wrong, but if I am, meh.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Guest Stevie
I work on the assumption that everyone I meet is a twat, and they have to prove me wrong to think anything else.

You couldn't have described my feelings about new people better than that. I concede it's completely the wrong attitude to have and one which has grown over the years, but everyone is a cunt till proven other wise with me, I've written that on here before. To be fair any psychologist would tell me and you Gemmill that is purely our problem, but I don't care, I've been stung by so many total cunts in my time that I have that hard nosed view of people. I'm a suspicious cunt, and it's refreshing when I really like someone as I'm of the opinion 70% of people I just can't get on with, again a lot of it is me. I can get on with women who don't like football that isn't an issue, but a bloke who doesn't like football I just find I have fuck all to say to them even about other facets of life than blokey things.

I work on the assumption that everyone I meet is a twat, and they have to prove me wrong to think anything else.

You couldn't have described my feelings about new people better than that. I concede it's completely the wrong attitude to have and one which has grown over the years, but everyone is a cunt till proven other wise with me, I've written that on here before. To be fair any psychologist would tell me and you Gemmill that is purely our problem, but I don't care, I've been stung by so many total cunts in my time that I have that hard nosed view of people. I'm a suspicious cunt, and it's refreshing when I really like someone as I'm of the opinion 70% of people I just can't get on with, again a lot of it is me. I can get on with women who don't like football that isn't an issue, but a bloke who doesn't like football I just find I have fuck all to say to them even about other facets of life than blokey things.

But more disappointing when it turns out that they were a cunt all along.

I agree that there is something not right about a man who doesn't like football. That automatically puts them on the 'not worth bothering with' list and its highly unlikely that they'll ever come off it. Think I've only got one good friend who isn't a football supporter.

I have to say I agree with most of that, I cant help it but when I meet someone new its very rare I take to them, people are so false anyway which I depise. I prefer to bide my time and hold back for a long while untill I've sussed them out. On more than one occasion hubby has taken to someone and I've remained unconvinced only to be proved right at a later date!

As for the the bit about not getting on with a bloke who doesnt like football, well I have to disagree with that as my hubby has always hated it but we get on fine!

I'm always slightly suspicious of any bloke who doesn't like football.

:lol:

You'd like my hubby Cath, you couldnt not!

Its just that he wasnt bought up with anyone in his family really into football and his town didnt really have a local club. He has only really been into his Motorsport.

Over the years I've improved him though, he will watch big games on TV without complaint.

;)

Its just that he wasnt bought up with anyone in his family really into football and his town didnt really have a local club. He has only really been into his Motorsport.

Over the years I've improved him though, he will watch big games on TV without complaint.

I'm sure I'd like him man, I'm only jesting :lol:

What I should have said was that In My Experience... blokes who don't like football are odd. Or gay. Or just weird.

;)

:rolleyes:

What I should have said was that In My Experience... blokes who don't like football are odd. Or gay. Or just weird.

;)

;)

Well he's definitely not gay or weird....but maybe alittle odd! :razz:

:scratchchin:

:rolleyes:

;)

Well he's definitely not gay or weird....but maybe alittle odd! B)

;) ...do gay people not like football ??? :razz:

Just opened the ASDA bought card, with the ASDA gift card in it. £10....

:lol:

I'm up in Newcastle next weekend, how the fuck do I feign gratitude for this piece of crap?

Guest Stevie

I have to say I agree with most of that, I cant help it but when I meet someone new its very rare I take to them, people are so false anyway which I depise. I prefer to bide my time and hold back for a long while untill I've sussed them out. On more than one occasion hubby has taken to someone and I've remained unconvinced only to be proved right at a later date!

As for the the bit about not getting on with a bloke who doesnt like football, well I have to disagree with that as my hubby has always hated it but we get on fine!

Well yous are welsh so theres ganna be summik odd.