An example of why I don't get on with my sisters...

The Fish

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always slightly suspicious of any bloke who doesn't like football.

How many times have I met Mrs P's mates and taken her aside and said..." He doesn't like football, are you sure he's not gay?" ;)

Just opened the ASDA bought card, with the ASDA gift card in it. £10....

;)

I'm up in Newcastle next weekend, how the fuck do I feign gratitude for this piece of crap?

Just say "£10 fucking pounds!!" and sling it at her/it.

Just opened the ASDA bought card, with the ASDA gift card in it. £10....

;)

I'm up in Newcastle next weekend, how the fuck do I feign gratitude for this piece of crap?

I've done a bit of research for you mate.

http://direct.asda.com/Baby-Annabell-Strol...row3-_-product1

No need to thank me.

Having read this thread, I can't believe that not a single person has identified the true crux of the issue. It boils down to one thing and I know and have known of it only too well. It tension. Pure tension. Real tension, the tension of a sexual nature. I have 4 sisters, 2 of them acted as if they were my Ma (when at work) and the other 2 were like my girlfriends. Granted, 2 of the sisters are great kissers and stacks of times we went all the way but prior to that happening, man, we fought like cat and dog. Now? Well now, we are like a tripartite of 3 wild dogs. It's great. Anything goes. I dress up, they dress up, two's up and three's up. Cool. Nowt to be ashamed of. Tension flew out of the window when we all got it on when I dressed up like Magnum one time and they didn't have a clue it was me!!! Crazy bitches. I was laughing my head off for days after I'd ridden them senseless. It's been the same ever since, The jokes definately on them. So, make bucking your sister(s) could be the solution. Dress up, make them feel special, youdress up also but DON'T let them know it's you beneath that 60's tache, side-burns and wig. Man, their faces once you've done the biz and they are all hot and bothered and randy as a dog on heat and you expose your mush to them, it's classic. You will then have them eating from out of the palm of your hand.

I work on the assumption that everyone I meet is a twat, and they have to prove me wrong to think anything else.

You couldn't have described my feelings about new people better than that. I concede it's completely the wrong attitude to have and one which has grown over the years, but everyone is a cunt till proven other wise with me, I've written that on here before. To be fair any psychologist would tell me and you Gemmill that is purely our problem, but I don't care, I've been stung by so many total cunts in my time that I have that hard nosed view of people. I'm a suspicious cunt, and it's refreshing when I really like someone as I'm of the opinion 70% of people I just can't get on with, again a lot of it is me. I can get on with women who don't like football that isn't an issue, but a bloke who doesn't like football I just find I have fuck all to say to them even about other facets of life than blokey things.

I have to say I agree with most of that, I cant help it but when I meet someone new its very rare I take to them, people are so false anyway which I depise. I prefer to bide my time and hold back for a long while untill I've sussed them out. On more than one occasion hubby has taken to someone and I've remained unconvinced only to be proved right at a later date!

As for the the bit about not getting on with a bloke who doesnt like football, well I have to disagree with that as my hubby has always hated it but we get on fine!

Well yous are welsh so theres ganna be summik odd.

Piss off!! We're English and proud of it. My Dad and Nan were Welsh and my grandad was Irish.

Having read this thread, I can't believe that not a single person has identified the true crux of the issue. It boils down to one thing and I know and have known of it only too well. It tension. Pure tension. Real tension, the tension of a sexual nature. I have 4 sisters, 2 of them acted as if they were my Ma (when at work) and the other 2 were like my girlfriends. Granted, 2 of the sisters are great kissers and stacks of times we went all the way but prior to that happening, man, we fought like cat and dog. Now? Well now, we are like a tripartite of 3 wild dogs. It's great. Anything goes. I dress up, they dress up, two's up and three's up. Cool. Nowt to be ashamed of. Tension flew out of the window when we all got it on when I dressed up like Magnum one time and they didn't have a clue it was me!!! Crazy bitches. I was laughing my head off for days after I'd ridden them senseless. It's been the same ever since, The jokes definately on them. So, make bucking your sister(s) could be the solution. Dress up, make them feel special, youdress up also but DON'T let them know it's you beneath that 60's tache, side-burns and wig. Man, their faces once you've done the biz and they are all hot and bothered and randy as a dog on heat and you expose your mush to them, it's classic. You will then have them eating from out of the palm of your hand.

True advice sensibly offered.

Mr Fish, I thought of this thread whilst in Sainsburys last night! I had previously never noticed they sell heaps of 'cash cards' for all sorts of things. I expect Asda would do the same. They had a Music download card :lol: works for any Mp3. Various prices, but they had a tenner one which gives you 20 tracks. Your sis could have at least got you that!!

Guest alex
She is a massive fucking moron though... so you have to manage your expectations a little.

Why the big whinge about it then? :lol:

She is a massive fucking moron though... so you have to manage your expectations a little.

I'm a massive fucking kid, so you have to manage your expectations a little too. :razz:

I'm a massive fucking kid, so you have to manage your expectations a little too. :razz:

No shit. :razz:

Guest alex

Why the big whinge about it then? :razz:

Pipe down you little fanny :lol: