N-O reaction to reported Shepherd return

Taylor27

Going to renew on Monday, although wanting to move to the Leazes Corner. For some reason the Gallowgate end is cheaper than the corner for a Junior ticket, doesn't make sense.

No Away season ticket application form included in my renewal letter either...

Is that Taylor27 in your avatar btw? :o

Alex?!

haha.......tough guy Dave hiding behind his keyboard again.

:o

Howay man, it's just a bit of fun.

maybe, but stopping you from replying - even in fun - shows him to be the ultimate yellow bellied wanker. He doesn't even have the balls to open his inbox and listen to a suggestion I have.

Basically, it is their loss if he doesn't. Shows him and his "staff" ;) up for the wankers and bairns they are

As I said before, I'm quite prepared to tell Dave to his face that he's an immature tosspot with no sense of humour, but I bet he wouldn't say to my face that I'm a pain in the neck and ruining his message board - for being right about what I said all that time.

Edited by LeazesMag

Out of interest as i never go on there, are there still people defending Ashley even now, will it take us being left to rot until we get relegated again before people fiinally accept he's a fat useless cunt who's wrecked this club...or has everybody pretty much gotten it into their heads by now?

Doesn't mean i rate Fat Fred either or want him back as he's a moron as well, but i'd take him ahead of Ashley like a shot!

Out of interest as i never go on there, are there still people defending Ashley even now, will it take us being left to rot until we get relegated again before people fiinally accept he's a fat useless cunt who's wrecked this club...or has everybody pretty much gotten it into their heads by now?

Doesn't mean i rate Fat Fred either or want him back as he's a moron as well, but i'd take him ahead of Ashley like a shot!

Those who were defending Ashley until the last day of the season are now very, very quiet.

Those who were defending Ashley until the last day of the season are now very, very quiet.

plenty of them too.

Sounds about right, going for the "i was completely wrong and look like a tit, so i'll just go quiet and never mention it again rather than admit it" approach!

plenty of them too.

Not wanting to sound too much like Stevie but the vast majority of the Ashley apologists seem to come from outside the country.

Guest alex

plenty of them too.

Not wanting to sound too much like Stevie but the vast majority of the Ashley apologists seem to come from outside the country.

Baggio! :o

Sounds about right, going for the "i was completely wrong and look like a tit, so i'll just go quiet and never mention it again rather than admit it" approach!

For the record, I've never said Shepherd [with Hall] was a "great chairman", only that he had the good of the club at heart and showed ambition, and gave us the best 15 years of my time supporting the club. The only good 15 years in fact, apart from the Fairs Cup win. It is others who construed that in different ways. I've no idea if he would succeed or not, maybe he doesn't have the backing, but again it is others who undervalued having the good of the club at heart and showing ambition.

For the record, I've never said Shepherd [with Hall] was a "great chairman", only that he had the good of the club at heart and showed ambition, and gave us the best 15 years of my time supporting the club. The only good 15 years in fact, apart from the Fairs Cup win. It is others who construed that in different ways. I've no idea if he would succeed or not, maybe he doesn't have the backing, but again it is others who undervalued having the good of the club at heart and showing ambition.

I agree that he cared more, he certainly wouldn't have done this to us, if he'd taken us down he'd have stayed, kept Shearer on and backed him as much as possible to get us back up. Then again i don't think he'd have got us relegated, he tried his best with Souness and Roeder, but i think he'd have always changed things just in time and just well enough to scrape by! That's hardly a glowing tribute but christ we'd take it over what we've had done to us by Ashley.

I agree that he cared more, he certainly wouldn't have done this to us, if he'd taken us down he'd have stayed, kept Shearer on and backed him as much as possible to get us back up. Then again i don't think he'd have got us relegated, he tried his best with Souness and Roeder, but i think he'd have always changed things just in time and just well enough to scrape by! That's hardly a glowing tribute but christ we'd take it over what we've had done to us by Ashley.

yes, and now we are relegated. He wouldn't have got us relegated, or he would never have sold off good players, made a profit in 3 transfer windows, and watched a January transfer window go by without bringing in one player who would have won a solitary point in any game from somewhere that would have kept us up.

Amazing the amount of pricks on NO who said that I would rather be right about Ashley being a cunt than be a success. Quite incredible. Of course, I've paid for the next 2 seasons, and like everybody else, knew what was coming .....