I see Owen has fell the way of Dyer, Bellamy

Guest Sima

One of my mates was in town last night and Michael Owen walked into the place.

Apparently he went up to this blonde lass and grabbed her tits straight away. If that wasn't enough he told her he was taking her back to his place there and then to which the blonde's reply was "aren't you a little forward?"

Edited by Sima

Christian Ronaldo walks into a bar, buys a girl a drink, drugs her and rapes her.

she wakes up next morning with Ronaldo beside her, sleeping in a damp pillow. she wakes him up and says "wooow, you dribble a lot!"

Look son, to use tbh you have to be cool and you aren't, capiche?

52499[/snapback]

:rimshot: Jeez I hope that there were meant to be [irony] [/irony] tags added to that last post.

Look son, to use tbh you have to be cool and you aren't, capiche?

52499[/snapback]

:rimshot: Jeez I hope that there were meant to be [irony] [/irony] tags added to that last post.

52504[/snapback]

:tumbleweed:

Speaking of our yellow friends, is it true the Chinese are allergic to milk? Might not be the Chinese, could be the Japs?

Come to think of it like i've never seen one drinking the white stuff!

52683[/snapback]

I've never seen a Japanese person clean a chimney either. Or rinse a teapot. Or repair a Mini Metro.....

What IS it with these people?! :tumbleweed::rimshot:

Speaking of our yellow friends, is it true the Chinese are allergic to milk? Might not be the Chinese, could be the Japs?

52683[/snapback]

Correct. Chinese people as a rule are lactose intolerant which leads them to the widespread belief that westerners have a smell of sour milk about them.

52683[/snapback]

Correct. Chinese people as a rule are lactose intolerant which leads them to the widespread belief that westerners have a smell of sour milk about them.

52701[/snapback]

I've heard that before. In the same way that we often think Asian people smell of spices, people from countries that don't eat dairy produce think westerners smell of sour milk.

What goes in must come out I guess.