I'm gonna get myself into a whole heap of fucking trouble.

Park Life

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
The 19 yr old called me again today. Hot as fuck and intelligent....I daren't meet her for a drink.

Thoughts.

Just shag the 19 year old and if the lass finds out just remind her of that Nemanja Vidic cunt 6 month ago.

19? not worth it mate.

:lol: women are like shoes, they're shiney when they're brand new, tight too... but after a while wearing 'em, you're far more comfortable with them and you can get away with pissing on them. ;)

Hark at fucking Casanova here! ;)

Parky - you really need to stop sniffing women's hair. And for the record, don't be bloody stupid, of course you shouldn't meet her. Wake up!

Because she's an actual real woman - I would listen to Cath here parky ;)

I've got boobs and everything ;)

And if Parky's Mrs found out she'd cut his cock off :lol:

Because she's an actual real woman - I would listen to Cath here parky :rolleyes:

I've got boobs and everything :razz:

And if Parky's Mrs found out she'd cut his cock off :lol:

;) you go girl ;)

In reality you will probably find the thought of it and the temptation far more of a turn on than the actual act. Dont do it, it will end in tears and you'll look and feel a right prat.

It's pointless offering you advice, your libido will pull the plug on your brain anyway and it's only your sense of decency which will hold you back.

I fear with your neck and hair fetish, you're doomed.

In reality you will probably find the thought of it and the temptation far more of a turn on than the actual act. Dont do it, it will end in tears and you'll look and feel a right prat.

Women! not a clue

;)

Women! not a clue

;)

:lol:

It's pointless offering you advice, your libido will pull the plug on your brain anyway and it's only your sense of decency which will hold you back.

I fear with your neck and hair fetish, you're doomed.

his only hope is that when he starts talking to her she'll realise she's hooked up with A Genius of the Modern Age - and she'll fall asleep before he finishes his first few thoughts.............

Women! not a clue

:lol:

;)

The 19 yr old called me again today. Hot as fuck and intelligent....I daren't meet her for a drink.

Thoughts.

give me her number