iTunes, downloading etc

LeazesMag

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it all on the computer or do you have stuff on your phone, she has stuff on her iPad, and none of it is stored centrally?

Its all a mess tbh. :lol:

Basically I have Itunes on the main lap top which has all our lasses and my stuff on one library.

Recently the bairns got an ipad which has a few albums I downloaded for her to the ipad under her own apple id which i created.

It seems however that to share music, everyone must have use the same apple id and instead create different itune libraries on the main pc???

This seems to be my understanding from what I have read so far.

Basically I want her to have access to the same central music store on my laptop. (I have taken child cruelty issues into account).

:lol: timing.

Aye it's why you shouldn't buy music off Apple. Get it from Amazon or elsewhere and just import it to itunes and anyone that wants it can have it. Apple want your daughter to have to buy the stuff you've already bought, and you to have to buy the stuff she's bought and its total bollocks.

:lol: timing.

Aye it's why you shouldn't buy music off Apple. Get it from Amazon or elsewhere and just import it to itunes and anyone that wants it can have it. Apple want your daughter to have to buy the stuff you've already bought, and you to have to buy the stuff she's bought and its total bollocks.

:lol:

ok

I have all of mine stored on an external hard-drive that is connected to my laptop.

I then have one of these.

04000008-photo-logitech-squeezebox-radio-photo-2.jpg

Then I can play all of my music wirelessly to it.

The good thing about it too is that it lets you favourite all of your radio stations and you can subscribe to Podcasts on it, and if you have a Spotify Premium account you can stream from that too. :)

I have all of mine stored on an external hard-drive that is connected to my laptop.

I then have one of these.

04000008-photo-logitech-squeezebox-radio-photo-2.jpg

Then I can play all of my music wirelessly to it.

The good thing about it too is that it lets you favourite all of your radio stations and you can subscribe to Podcasts on it, and if you have a Spotify Premium account you can stream from that too. :)

If I could be bothered I'd do one of those Fry saying 'shut up and take my money' memes.

But seriously, shut up and take my money.