Seriously if this is true...

sammynb

Someone need to lamp that cunt Ashley!

Stalling and laughing:

Sale could take

four more weeks

News reaches us from a reliable source that Mike Ashley's parting shot could be to hold out until the start of the new season, in an attempt to squeeze a few more million out of the sale of Newcastle United.

With our first pre-season game less than a week away the club is still in total limbo, with no manager and a squad full of players, many of whom are likely to be leaving the club.

As our rivals do deals left, right and centre the club are missing out on new players with each day that passes, scuppering our chances of a Championship challenge.

History suggests that bouncing back at the first attempt is our best chance of returning to the Premier League and anything that hampers that could see us in the same boat as Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wed, Southampton, Norwich etc. etc.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse....

From nufc.com

Pud, what's the NUSC's stance on this and if true is there action to be had?

Can't see how he is going to make any more money that way, not with the bills he will be paying while this drags on.

I'm beginning to think as long as he can get close to what he wants he'll take whatever option fucks up this club and our fans the most, and delaying the takeover for weeks is certainly the best way to do it.

However you have to hope that the potential buyers, whoever they are will clearly state to him they want the club by a certain time or no sale, because they know themselves you have to get your manager in and give him a chacne to prepare and to buy and sell for the season ahead. So Ashley might want to fuck about but if he does they'll call his bluff and walk away, then its down to how desperate he is to get out and i think he'll do what they tell him.

I reckon it's pure bullshit. No way of knowing, of course, but it just seems scaremongering on someone's behalf.

It's a big call to put on your website if that's the case, especially considering the libel implications.

I reckon it's pure bullshit. No way of knowing, of course, but it just seems scaremongering on someone's behalf.

Agreed. No source/quotes, why would hanging on til the season starts make the club more valuable?

Having said that, nothing surprises me with this cunt and his shit decision-making.

BOYCOTT his shops and everything else connected with M.A. the sooner we can get this tosser owt of town the better for all concerned. This man will go down in tyneside history as the man that destroyed NUFC ------bet he has some MACKEM roots from way back?

.COM have went way down in my estimation over the past few years when it comes to breaking stories. When was the last time they actually got anything right? They changed their opinion on AK around half a dozen times before settling for the non-commital "we've no idea tbh". Don't even get me started on the Deco saga ;)

It's a big call to put on your website if that's the case, especially considering the libel implications.

It's not really defamatory though.

Whatever on Skunkers is good mates with Kenny Shepherd and says that him and his family expect to be back in charge of the club by next week.

Okay, i'd much rather Fat Fred than Fat Ash but i'd also rather a consortium made up of Ian Huntley, Peter Sutcliffe and the ghost of Fred West than the Shepherds ;)

Everyone appears to have been told by someone what is going on I been told there be a press conference tommorow and it is a done deal. I think no one know except ashley and the potential buyers and anything else is hearsay and may or may not be true.

Can't see how he is going to make any more money that way, not with the bills he will be paying while this drags on.

Assley doesn't see things like sane people, surely that would be obvious to you by now? ;)

Guest alex
My issue is the clubs silence gives these stories credence.

The quicker that fat f**ker packs up and leaves the better.

I thought you reckoned it wasn't his fault though.

I thought this was bollocks yesterday...but the floodlights have been on all morning so I reckon he's driving up the electricity bill to fuck the new owners (and us) over too.

I've heard he keeps boiling the kettle too ;)