Owen backing Shearer to be manager

Asprilla

Been there for 4 years and doesnt even know how many the ground holds..... horrible little git.... hope he getting fooked 1st game of the season

Says it all really.

Get fucked Mickey.

Can't win can he? Says nowt and he's wrong, speaks up and he should keep his trap shut.... :lol:

Course, no one's bitter are they? We all just want to 'move on'?? ;)

Suit yourself... I'm a fan of NUFC personally. I don't hold any regard for Owen because he's no longer our player - however I hold even less regard for those two fuckwits Ashley and Llambias.

Can't win can he? Says nowt and he's wrong, speaks up and he should keep his trap shut.... :lol:

Well said, he didn't say anything wrong if you ask me.

Also backed Shearer for manager even though Shearer dropped him.

:spinwank:

I heard a sound bite form him today when he said

''Its great to get back to training hard with a good squad with a winning mentality, Im used to that in my career, up until recently''

;) Is he for fucking real

I heard a sound bite form him today when he said

''Its great to get back to training hard with a good squad with a winning mentality, Im used to that in my career, up until recently''

;) Is he for fucking real

However harsh it might sound, he's bang on the money tbh. Can hardly suggest NUFC 2008/09 was either a 'good squad' or had a 'winning mentality', can we?

But to say it 2 days after hes gone is a joke man. Get off his cock

Great comeback... ;)

It's a comment to the Man Utd fans for fuck's sake which is hardly surprising considering the mixed welcome he's had from them.

I find it weird that people are that engrossed in minutely disecting the comments of a player who's contract expired. Viduka's comments seemingly aren't being shoved under the microscope.

But to say it 2 days after hes gone is a joke man. Get off his cock

Great comeback... ;)

It's a comment to the Man Utd fans for fuck's sake which is hardly surprising considering the mixed welcome he's had from them.

I find it weird that people are that engrossed in minutely disecting the comments of a player who's contract expired. Viduka's comments seemingly aren't being shoved under the microscope.

"Struth! Where's me cheeseburger, sport?"

The bastage.