Entente Cordiale

Monkeys Fist

Obertan, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Lorient, is a regular in the France Under-21 side and scored against England U21 in March.

He was awarded the Most Valuable Player award at last month's Toulon International Youth Tournament.

Triaud earlier denied that Bordeaux had received a £13 million bid from Sunderland for Marouane Chamakh.

The Morocco forward who has one year left on his contract looks poised to join Arsenal should Emmanuel Adebayor leave the club and Triaud was dismissive of Sunderland's standing.

"We never received an offer," he said. "What the f*** would he do at Sunderland? You have heard him say he will only sign for a big English club.

I don't want to insult Sunderland but I don't even know where they finished last season."

In the Telegraph today, quoting the Bordeaux Chairman.

Made me chuckle.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Obertan, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Lorient, is a regular in the France Under-21 side and scored against England U21 in March.

He was awarded the Most Valuable Player award at last month's Toulon International Youth Tournament.

Triaud earlier denied that Bordeaux had received a £13 million bid from Sunderland for Marouane Chamakh.

The Morocco forward who has one year left on his contract looks poised to join Arsenal should Emmanuel Adebayor leave the club and Triaud was dismissive of Sunderland's standing.

"We never received an offer," he said. "What the f*** would he do at Sunderland? You have heard him say he will only sign for a big English club.

I don't want to insult Sunderland but I don't even know where they finished last season."

In the Telegraph today, quoting the Bordeaux Chairman.

Made me chuckle.

Thats ok, we'll insult the inbred fuckin trogs for you, it's our pleasure :lol:

and in answer to your question, they finsihed a big 2 points clear of the worst run club in the known universe......and they'll soon be down here beside us,in their natural habitat.... ;)

What's the random blurb about Obertan? Who's he being linked with? He's a class act.

Man United.

Oh ;)

Should come on loan to us. Toughen him up playing in the Championship for a year