2 x bids of £100m confirmed

donaldstott

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything could be saved if something happens this week.

It'll almost certainly happen by the end of a week.. Whether or not it's the end of this week...

That sounds familiar... you're not on the NUFC payroll are you?

Mike Ashley has until Friday to consider a bid for Newcastle United

A bid to buy Newcastle could collapse unless owner Mike Ashley accepts it by Friday.

And the club being such a shambles is what makes it attractive to investors, according to the man heading a takeover attempt.

The relegated Magpies are in turmoil with no permanent manager, no transfer activity and the start of their Championship campaign less than three weeks away.

Profitable Group commercial director Steve McMahon admitted time was running out for the Singapore-based investment group, who rate the club at less than the £100million wanted by Ashley.

"We've made an offer, we're waiting for Newcastle's response but we're hopeful," said the former Liverpool player. "We're trying our best to make this happen.

"It's got to be in the near future, I'd imagine this week would be crucial. If we don't hear anything by the end of the week, it doesn't look hopeful.

"It needs something to happen very, very quickly for the fans and the players."

"We can only make the offer we believe is right. We've done our homework, our due diligence, the funds are in place. We've made a very serious and genuine offer.

"We're not looking to steal the club off Mike Ashley. We've offered what we believe is the value of the club."

With other bidders interested, McMahon added: "The mess is the attraction - that's what makes it viable.

"The issue for us is whether we can clean up the mess and run the club properly, run it as a business and get the contracts in hand and be realistic. We think we can do that."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21536335/

I'm starting to think I'm going to be stuck with this name. Part of me finds that amusing, but in a sad, masochistic way.

I think we're going to have to resign ourselves to the fact that Mike Ashley is a chump of a businessman and we're going to be stuck with him until the club dies off totally, I'm really thinking we're done for.

I don't get it, over a week ago we'd had at least two £100m bids confirmed, meeting the asking price put in place by Ashley - surely from that point it should just have been a case of picking one of those and agreeing the sale? What's the fucking hold up? Either Llambias was lying or Ashley's deliberately taking his time to screw things over.

Could they be a bigger bunch of cunts? And now we're hearing about all these little consortiums that are trying to scrape money together to put bids in, why? It should be done and dusted by now, there's no good reason for this dragging out.

Fucking, cunting, bastard mother fuckers!!! :rolleyes:

I feel for you more than anyone pundit, you might be stuck with that cock in your chair for months.

I don't get it, over a week ago we'd had at least two £100m bids confirmed, meeting the asking price put in place by Ashley - surely from that point it should just have been a case of picking one of those and agreeing the sale? What's the fucking hold up? Either Llambias was lying or Ashley's deliberately taking his time to screw things over.

Could they be a bigger bunch of cunts? And now we're hearing about all these little consortiums that are trying to scrape money together to put bids in, why? It should be done and dusted by now, there's no good reason for this dragging out.

Fucking, cunting, bastard mother fuckers!!! :rolleyes:

I feel for you more than anyone pundit, you might be stuck with that cock in your chair for months.

Yeah, still, nobody to blame but myself. It's become a badge of pain to my suffering!

£100 Million is a lot of money.

Investigating the accounts take time to check for any skeletons in the closet.

and they may have found something, and so revised their price accordingly.

DEREK LLAMBIAS has revealed that “more than two bids at £100m” have been received for crisis club Newcastle United.

What you saying now LLabia you piece of shit? Where's your boasting gone? Cuntofaman.

How many is more than 2 anyway? 3? If it was 4 surely you'd say more than 3?

So these three bids then, all been revoked or seriously dropped after some book reading.

If three parties have all come in and had a look and reduced their price is Ashley really so much of a mug as to think someone else will come in and buy it in the slapdash manner he did? (don't answer that ffs) They are probably offering as much as anyone will given the situation and that will be dropping on a daily basis.

Ashley you have fucked this up so badly it is beyond comprehension, take your loss, sell it to the best placed organisation and GTFO.

Edited by trophyshy

DEREK LLAMBIAS has revealed that “more than two bids at £100m” have been received for crisis club Newcastle United.

What you saying now LLabia you piece of shit? Where's your boasting gone? Cuntofaman.

So these three bids then, all been revoked or seriously dropped after some book reading.

If three parties have all come in and had a look and reduced their price is Ashley really so much of a mug as to think someone else will come in and buy it in the slapdash manner he did? (don't answer that ffs) They are probably offering as much as anyone will given the situation and that will be droppping on a daily basis.

Ashley you have fucked this up so badly it is beyond comprehension, take your loss, sell it to the best placed organisation and GTFO.

Good point tightly argued

If three parties have all come in and had a look and reduced their price is Ashley really so much of a mug as to think someone else will come in and buy it in the slapdash manner he did? (don't answer that ffs) They are probably offering as much as anyone will given the situation and that will be droppping on a daily basis.

The way I see it, a number of bids have been placed and Mike has given them access to the books, those parties have done the appropriate reading and have decided they don't like what they see (thanks to both Fat Fred and Fat Mike) and have either walked away or confirmed their bid but at a vastly reduced price and the fat one is holding out for more money

The way I see it, a number of bids have been placed and Mike has given them access to the books, those parties have done the appropriate reading and have decided they don't like what they see (thanks to both Fat Fred and Fat Mike) and have either walked away or confirmed their bid but at a vastly reduced price and the fat one is holding out for more money

Fat, greedy, un-realistic, complete monging excuse for a human being.

I think this is definately the case now. I can't believe how unrealistic he's being about the whole thing, especially in this climate. I'd have never guessed someone that flogs cheap sports tat could be such a greedy twat.

I feel thats a little harsh, I'm neither fat nor un-realistic <_<

I feel thats a little harsh, I'm neither fat nor un-realistic <_<

Hehe, sorry bud, I should have stated 'Ashley is...' :omgwank:

From N.O.

The way things are going there is probably more truth in this than we'd care to believe.

"I heard tonight that Ashley has had several bids for the club but won't even listen to them, and has been out of contact for a week or so. Apparently he wants £100m up front, and the £100m paying back if and when we returnn to the Premiership. The club also has a nigh on £60m overdraft too.

He has been advised by Seymour Pierce to sell but won't listen.......apparently they are on the verge of telling him to do one, as it is damaging their credibility.

As depressing as it all is, my source is very trustworthy."

From N.O.

The way things are going there is probably more truth in this than we'd care to believe.

"I heard tonight that Ashley has had several bids for the club but won't even listen to them, and has been out of contact for a week or so. Apparently he wants £100m up front, and the £100m paying back if and when we returnn to the Premiership. The club also has a nigh on £60m overdraft too.

He has been advised by Seymour Pierce to sell but won't listen.......apparently they are on the verge of telling him to do one, as it is damaging their credibility.

Sounds about right for Ashley tbh, the bloke is obviously an odius contemptable fat cunt with no real concern about selling the club. He's not bothered whether the club's destroyed, he'd hold out for unrealistic sums of cash just because he can and fuck anyone or anything else - let's face it he's a fan of another club anyways so he's not going to give a shit about ruining us. In fact thinking about it wouldn't surprise me if wanted to go down in history as the man to wipe us off the face of the football league.

From N.O.

Sounds about right for Ashley tbh, the bloke is obviously an odius contemptable fat cunt with no real concern about selling the club. He's not bothered whether the club's destroyed, he'd hold out for unrealistic sums of cash just because he can and fuck anyone or anything else - let's face it he's a fan of another club anyways so he's not going to give a shit about ruining us. In fact thinking about it wouldn't surprise me if wanted to go down in history as the man to wipe us off the face of the football league.

The wanting 100m upfront is a joke. I really think this whole experience has left him mentally scarred to the point where he is unstable.

From N.O.

The wanting 100m upfront is a joke. I really think this whole experience has left him mentally scarred to the point where he is unstable.

It really must have if he honestly thinks he'll get that, the bloke is seriously deluded - ironic I suppose.

I'm more inclined to believe that Newcastle United will fall off the face of the footballing Earth, than to believe that we are to be sold anytime soon.

I think it's safe to say that if things continue as they are Ashley will asset strip the club before destroying us utterly. He'll want to get as much money out of the club as possible before it goes under, starting with the players and finishing with selling off land.