2 x bids of £100m confirmed

donaldstott

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't believe any of the rumours doing the rounds as anybody associated with the deal - bankers, lawyers, accountants etc - are tight lipped as a rule. Fringe players won't have any inside information at all. I do however believe that Ashley will do whatever he can to get the best price and to the detriment of the club, which he doesn't care about. A game of brinkmanship could be going on, with Ashley trying to push up the price and whatever buyers there are threatening to walk away unless the deal completes. That's pure speculation of course but it wouldn't surprise me.

And still the MA defense continues...

Stupeedo on N.O.

"So someone who cornered themselves into a position where they had exhausted all available lines of credit and were forced into realising future cash flows immediately at a much discounted price...over someone who lost their OWN money plugging the holes created by said person.

Don't really think you can call shepherd a financial genius (in relation to Ashley), he had no idea of the world outside of NE1, Ashley has a poor footballing knowledge but at least got us onto a more stable footing." :razz:

:rolleyes::lol:

Well his user name is Stupeedo :razz:

I honestly don't believe any of the rumours doing the rounds as anybody associated with the deal - bankers, lawyers, accountants etc - are tight lipped as a rule. Fringe players won't have any inside information at all. I do however believe that Ashley will do whatever he can to get the best price and to the detriment of the club, which he doesn't care about. A game of brinkmanship could be going on, with Ashley trying to push up the price and whatever buyers there are threatening to walk away unless the deal completes. That's pure speculation of course but it wouldn't surprise me.

It wouldn't be a surprise if Assley doubled the price as soon as he got a firm sniff.

One of the bids will be from the American businessmen James Alan Godfrey.

Fact!

keep taking the pills mate.

Edited. For some reason I feel guilty for wishing I'll on the disgusting fat mess of a man.

In fairness wishing you on him might be a bit harsh. :unsure:

Paid a mint to do it, IIRC - looks like a right dopey twat

Fat fuck... !!!! how dare he wear the shirt he has betrayed.

Cant wait for the fat cunt to do one. Any one fancy giving him the old Mussolini treatment.???

Are there any lamposts strong enough to hold him ??

... and so it's almost time for another week to go by.

Words cannot begin to describe how much hatred I feel towards Mike Ashley and his cronies, he's gone a long way to destroying our club and yet he still holds out. Why can't he just push the deal through, get his money for the club and fuck right off? There's just no reason for him to hang around other than he wants to ruin things as much as possible before he goes, fat, useless, money-grabbing pile of shit.

Words cannot begin to describe how much hatred I feel towards Mike Ashley and his cronies, he's gone a long way to destroying our club and yet he still holds out. Why can't he just push the deal through, get his money for the club and fuck right off? There's just no reason for him to hang around other than he wants to ruin things as much as possible before he goes, fat, useless, money-grabbing pile of shit.

Ooh, your anger's really escalated with this new persona of yours. :unsure:

Ooh, your anger's really escalated with this new persona of yours. :unsure:

Hehe, yeah I'm one angry penis... sounds like a complaint better suited to a trip to the doctor.

I must admit I'm really pissed off as well now. I just want to log on here, turn on the radio or whatever and here it's over. We deserve a few close season weeks of transfer speculation etc.

That's right bud, it's just taking the piss now. The longer it's left the worse we'll be as far as prep goes, plus with every day that passes we're losing out on getting new players in and settled. Surely any potential buyers must see this as well?? Just get the fuck on with it :unsure:

Best start a thread about a fake press conference.

That'll make people feel at ease.

I was toying with the idea but some chump had done it already! :unsure:

Believe it or not, my mob number is one digit out from a certain K. Shepherd.

Anyhoo, I received a txt today from an unknown number:

KEN. WE R IN. GET IN. GET POPPINS IN = S TKT SALES. NOSH NOSH. PIES. CREAM CAKES. £££££££ L8RS.

I'm not too sure what it's about though :unsure::icon_lol:

KEN. WE R IN. GET IN. GET POPPINS IN = S TKT SALES. NOSH NOSH. PIES. CREAM CAKES. £££££££ L8RS.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=24913

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Well done, kidda, we don't want her thinking I'm not lusting :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Well done, kidda, we don't want her thinking I'm not lusting :icon_lol:

]

I was just meaning the random pies, cream cakes and tickets... :icon_lol:

SSN reckons McMahon's consortium has put a bid in will find out in a week

SOunds about right, yet another week to drag through... :unsure:

I wouldn't mind it being them to be honest.