Obafemi Martins full of shite?

JaMoUsE

Was in Sea on saturday and one of my female mates was talking to martins so i went over the see what their craic was, and he was spouting shit saying he was off to arsenal and it was a done deal, wouldnt say how much money was involved tho. Now will be intersting to see if he was just trying to talk shit cos the lass asked him how he felt after relegation and he wanted to look macho or if he was telling th truth.

Guest alex

If he had anything about him (which would require a brain so inevitably he hasn't) he wouldn't be giving it the big un in Sea after the season he's just had. I'd laugh if he got kicked to shit tbh.

Full of shite, ffs, he's off to arsenal every transfer window. cant remember 1 transfer window when there has'nt been 'interest' from wenger.

anyhoo, did he end up scoring?

or did he kick her full power over the bar!!! ;)

couldnt believe it when he came out with the arsenal shite like, if its true hes an idiot for telling randoms and if its not true he just looks like a prick. ALtho i did notice he wasnt drinking at all so not as if it could have been drunken shit patta

Well if that's his attitude I don't think I'll bother posting that 40th birthday card. :razz:

:lol: I assume he didn't ask the lass to guess his age.......

• 2 weeks later...
be interesting to see if this goes through now that adebayor has signed for city

I doubt it given Wengers recent comments.

Agreed, they have a lot of strikers even without adebayor with Van Persie, Eduardo, Bendtner, Vela whilst Wenger said something about using Walcott as a striker this season so they dont really need Martins. Midfield is seen as more of a priority for them I think.