"A very big story is set to rock English football"

Ketsbaia

If you can remember being on here at the back end of the last summer transfer window you'll remember a Blackburn supporting journo who writes for the Mirror effectively put his house on us signing Aimar. Anyway, he's back on one of those boards and getting all excited about something which is apparently going to knock us all for six.

Might be a very big story hitting football world later in the week. But I can't say just yet.

I can't say what the tale is but it is a very interesting one...I would love to go into some detail but there are people who keep an eye on titbits and can let you down. I can't write it just now because I've been sworn to secrecy on this for the moment.

There could be an announcement on this on Tuesday - but it is relating to something that happened just over a month ago.

It will be the first time this has happened and it will be interesting to see how football handles it.

Hoping to be able to write this but it is a very hard one to touch until it goes 'official.'

Rest assured it doesn't affect your club but it will cause an awful lot of talk...and raise some serious questions.

Sounds interesting if not a little far fetched. Anyone like to guess?

If you can remember being on here at the back end of the last summer transfer window you'll remember a Blackburn supporting journo who writes for the Mirror effectively put his house on us signing Aimar. Anyway, he's back on one of those boards and getting all excited about something which is apparently going to knock us all for six.

Might be a very big story hitting football world later in the week. But I can't say just yet.

I can't say what the tale is but it is a very interesting one...I would love to go into some detail but there are people who keep an eye on titbits and can let you down. I can't write it just now because I've been sworn to secrecy on this for the moment.

There could be an announcement on this on Tuesday - but it is relating to something that happened just over a month ago.

It will be the first time this has happened and it will be interesting to see how football handles it.

Hoping to be able to write this but it is a very hard one to touch until it goes 'official.'

Rest assured it doesn't affect your club but it will cause an awful lot of talk...and raise some serious questions.

It's so vague, it's useless. Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of which would really rock football is match fixing.

It's so vague, it's useless. Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of which would really rock football is match fixing.

...or maybe more of this bung stuff involving someone like Redknapp or Fat Sam?

My guess is some sort of player contract issue or the european super league.

I've got it. Howard Webb is going to admit his mistake over disallowing Viduka's goal against Fulham and they're going to relegate Hull instead of us.

The downside is, Ashley has put the price of the club up to £200Million.

Over a month ago Newcastle were relegated and for the first time a club will be asset stripped from top to bottom and go under without trying to remain in business.

Who gets their championship place? Does anyone get fined? How much?

;)

Edited by Happy Face

Maybe it's Sir Alex and Ronaldo in gay love tryst shocker:

- they agree to a suicide pact following the Champions League defeat!

- Ronaldo reneges on lover's pact and storms out of Whalley Range love nest!

- Sir Alex goes as purple as a beetroot! Demands Ronaldo is sold!

- Sir Alex finds consolation in Michael Owen's arms!

- Man Utd order cover up!

Or maybe not....

Wage cap on all the top Euro. Clubs? Meaning R. Madrid will have to do something because of the amount they are paying a week to Ronaldo/Kaka e.t.c...?

I bet it turns out to be nothing now, like :\