World's worst film titles

Smooth Operator

Saw an advert for a film coming out soon this morning, it was called The Constant Gardener ffs.

Made me think about some of the worst film titles I've ever heard of:

1 Secondhand Lions

2 Bulletproof Monk

3 The Constant Gardener

Anyone think of any other beauties?

Saw an advert for a film coming out soon this morning, it was called The Constant Gardener ffs.

1 Secondhand Lions

2 Bulletproof Monk

3 The Constant Gardener

52622[/snapback]

So as not to offend Catholics in the US 'The Pope Must Die' had it's name changed to 'The Pope Must Diet'.

1 Secondhand Lions

2 Bulletproof Monk

3 The Constant Gardener

52622[/snapback]

:rimshot:

Fucking worst film title ever. FACT!

1 Secondhand Lions

2 Bulletproof Monk

3 The Constant Gardener

52622[/snapback]

So as not to offend Catholics in the US 'The Pope Must Die' had it's name changed to 'The Pope Must Diet'.

52623[/snapback]

On the same theme, apparently 'Richard III' had to be renamed something else for the American market (just King Richard or summat - I cant remember) because it was thought that the yanks would be put off going because they hadnt seen Richard I or Richard II. Fucking morons. :rimshot:

I remember being somewhat disappointed when I was younger to discover 'Shag' was in fact a poor man's 'Dirty Dancing'.

52629[/snapback]

I heard you were ecstatic.

I just found this one on IMDB, the titles awful but does anyone else find the synopsis a little disturbing:

Gardener Sprinkling Bad Boy (1903)

A man is seen sprinkling the garden when a bad boy happens along and treads on the hose. The gardener looks into the nozzle, bad boy lets go and the water bursts out with such force as to almost throw him down. In discovering the one who caused the trouble, he chases and catches him and proceeds to give him a bath. Very funny, and somewhat exciting.

I just found this one on IMDB, the titles awful but does anyone else find the synopsis a little disturbing:

A man is seen sprinkling the garden when a bad boy happens along and treads on the hose. The gardener looks into the nozzle, bad boy lets go and the water bursts out with such force as to almost throw him down. In discovering the one who caused the trouble, he chases and catches him and proceeds to give him a bath. Very funny, and somewhat exciting.

52632[/snapback]

Watched a film years ago called Bad Boy Bubby. anyone seen it? Fucking gruesome.

Me and all my mates got it out on video when we were about 16, my 14 year old girlfriend at the time turned up round mine unannouced and watched it with us - big mistake! Scarred her for life, she wouldn't give it up after that! :tumbleweed:

52632[/snapback]

Watched a film years ago called Bad Boy Bubby. anyone seen it? Fucking gruesome.

Me and all my mates got it out on video when we were about 16, my 14 year old girlfriend at the time turned up round mine unannouced and watched it with us - big mistake! Scarred her for life, she wouldn't give it up after that! :tumbleweed:

52642[/snapback]

Nope, sounds good though.

Continuing with O/T stuff, anyone seen a short film called La Cabina? I'd love to see that again if anyone has any suggestions.

Prequel, surely?

52636[/snapback]

I'm interested to hear your reasoning on this one, you're the medical man, but I wasn't aware there was a certain order you were supposed to splash your bird in!

I think you'd like it Renton, it involves cling-filming a cat and fucking his mother.

Saturday night couples viewing tbh.

52645[/snapback]

I thought you meant the cat's mother there for a second.

EDIT: At this point I think everyone needs to be banned from this site, no-one's old enough to read this shite.

Edited by DotBum

Prequel, surely?

52636[/snapback]

I'm interested to hear your reasoning on this one, you're the medical man, but I wasn't aware there was a certain order you were supposed to splash your bird in!

52644[/snapback]

Normally tails off towards the end, resulting in a solitary ear ring. Can't believe I'm having this conversation. :rimshot:

Normally tails off towards the end, resulting in a solitary ear ring. Can't believe I'm having this conversation.  :rimshot:

52647[/snapback]

:tumbleweed: I knew that question would be worth asking!

Continuing with O/T stuff, anyone seen a short film called La Cabina? I'd love to see that again if anyone has any suggestions.

52643[/snapback]

Cabina, La (1972) (TV)

A man gets trapped inside a telephone box and nobody is able to free him.

?!

52643[/snapback]

Cabina, La (1972) (TV)

A man gets trapped inside a telephone box and nobody is able to free him.

?!

52651[/snapback]

It's brilliant. The fire brigade come, but the box is indestructible. Eventually the telephone people come, and remove the whole box onto the back of a lorry. In the meantime, the poor bloke can't communicate with the outside as the box is sound proof. Where do they take him?

One of the most disturbing films ever.

1 Secondhand Lions

2 Bulletproof Monk

3 The Constant Gardener

52622[/snapback]

i'm watching a canny film at the minute, dunno if it would be to everybody's taste as it is of adult conent but i am loving it.. the title i hear you ask?

dead horses

52623[/snapback]

That made me laugh out loud :rimshot:

Ahhh... the Americans......!!