introduction

ravtash patel

just like to introduce myself to this new web-site..

my name is ravtash, i'm 34 years old and have been living in the uk for 16 months now, i've always loved football and used to play a bit for my local team in bekistan before war broke out and me and mt family were forced to flee to safer shores..

since moving up to the north east in january this year i've become hooked on newcastle united, i dont have constant access to a computer but my local library offers internet connection so i'd be grateful if you could welcome me onto this site as i'd love to chat about all things newcastle with you guys!!

my favourite player is emre and i live in hexham house walker..

:rimshot:

thanks guys, really appreciate the welcome..

besikstan is quite a small country that not a lot of people are familiar with, it situated in the middle east not far from afganastan which may be a sore subject with you guys!! but dont worry i'm not the enemy!!

hexham house is fantastic thanks, there's a lot of people living there who are in a similar situation as me.. so it hasn't taken me long to settle in really,

walker is the best place i've ever lived.. (apart from the weather)

do you think i may of seen wacky jnr in hexham house? whats he/she look like?

besikstan is quite a small country that not a lot of people are familiar with, it situated in the middle east not far from afganastan which may be a sore subject with you guys!! but dont worry i'm not the enemy!!

hexham house is fantastic thanks, there's a lot of people living there who are in a similar situation as me.. so it hasn't taken me long to settle in really,

52661[/snapback]

*smells a rat*

52661[/snapback]

She is a small dwarf from Iraq, does this ring any bells?

52661[/snapback]

*smells a rat*

52667[/snapback]

:rimshot: I was thinking along similar lines, has anyone else heard of Besikstan? And isn't Patel a Hindu/Indian name?

52661[/snapback]

*smells a rat*

52667[/snapback]

*Smells a double bluff*

52661[/snapback]

*smells a rat*

52667[/snapback]

*Smells a double bluff*

52678[/snapback]

AF's too middle class to have heard of Hexham House tbh.

think i may of got in the lift with her the other day, if its the 1 i'm thinking of she had a burberry cap on, a bmx made of all different parts and a ferret in the poachers pouch of her barbour jacket..

52661[/snapback]

*smells a rat*

52667[/snapback]

*Smells a double bluff*

52678[/snapback]

AF's too middle class to have heard of Hexham House tbh.

52680[/snapback]

It sounds ACE!

*reminds self to go drinking there at the next available opportunity*

think i may of got in the lift with her the other day, if its the 1 i'm thinking of she had a burberry cap on, a bmx made of all different parts and a ferret in the poachers pouch of her barbour jacket..

52681[/snapback]

She sucks off refugees for £2, her special this week is Bekistan blokes with huge mobiles for a quid.

52681[/snapback]

She sucks off refugees for £2, her special this week is Bekistan blokes with huge mobiles for a quid.

52690[/snapback]

sounds to good to be true, where can i find this freaky little inbreed?

just like to introduce myself to this new web-site..

my name is ravtash, i'm 34 years old and have been living in the uk for 16 months now, i've always loved football and used to play a bit for my local team in bekistan before war broke out and me and mt family were forced to flee to safer shores..

since moving up to the north east in january this year i've become hooked on newcastle united, i dont have constant access to a computer but my local library offers internet connection so i'd be grateful if you could welcome me onto this site as i'd love to chat about all things newcastle with you guys!!

my favourite player is emre and i live in hexham house walker..

52657[/snapback]

Welcome to the board ravtash, nice to see another walker lad on the board. I'm not sure if you drink but there's some good watering holes around your neck of the woods were I'm sure you would be made very welcome.

The Nelson - Walker shopping centre

Duffys - Not far from the Jubilee social club

The County - Walker Rd, they'll welcome you with open arms in this place their a lovely bunch, I've heard they even exchange food vouchers for drink, don't forget to ask

Happy drinking