6 "Prem" stars waiting for HIV test results

Amir

SIX Premiership stars are allegedly facing an agonising wait for the results of HIV tests - after all bedding the SAME girl.

It is reported the shocked players took the tests after being told a soccer groupie had found out she was infected.

She apparently had no idea whether she contracted the virus - which causes AIDS - before or after she slept with them all.

The stars, who it's claimed play for three different clubs, cannot be named for legal reasons.

A source said: "All of them are beside themselves with worry. They are all only too aware of the scandal it will cause.

"None of them have let their families know yet because they don't want to worry them.

"It's like a ticking timebomb for them all and would almost certainly end their careers if they have contracted it."

It is believed the infected girl hooked up with the stars after meeting them through her boyfriend. When she split up with him it's said she slept with them over several months.

The girl then apparently found out she was HIV positive when she got back together with her boyfriend and had a test.

She is then believed to have immediately told all her sexual partners she was suffering from the virus that attacks the body's immune system.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...Prem-stars.html

Martins isnt a premiership star :unsure: , Usual sunday rumors I bet all 6 of them are Spurs players.

Im skint and I dont stir my mates porridge. You could be damn sure if I was a millionaire I wouldnt have to have second dibs on a lass! I hope the lot of them have caught it!

Is this the massive story that was going to break?

Im skint and I dont stir my mates porridge. You could be damn sure if I was a millionaire I wouldnt have to have second dibs on a lass! I hope the lot of them have caught it!

The caring, sharing face of the NHS

I'd have thought you'd be worried; one of them could be Steven Taylor.

Whats a sharing face look like?

Whats a sharing face look like?

You wouldnt know :unsure:

Well Dyer's record is pretty mind-boggling. He was a sick note with us but since he went to West Ham he's barely kicked a ball. The full horror of his record can be seen here:

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_pre...yer_injury.html

At his age and given his injury record he might well be finished already, given his game is based on pace to a large degree.

Dyer's worse than Steven Reid, and that really is saying something. A lot of players have a reputation for this sort of behaviour, so it could be anyone if true. Either way the girl's a fucking mess if all you have to say is "I play for Wigan/Burnley/Spurs and she lets you enter through the tradesman's entrance.

If these players are as bad as the tabloids make out, clubs should introduce monthly checks for STDs like they do for the Marines.