Mackems BANNED from Amsterdam

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

4,000 mackems can breath a huge sigh of relief now, because they won't have to be in the same vicinity as the Newcastle fans as the mayor of Amsterdam has banned them. Must be a nightmare for the organisers of the Amsterdam tournament though, trying to find a new team to compete with just 2 weeks notice, but well done the powers that be on letting our game go ahead, it's only natural as Sunderland's peers that we shouldn't be fucked about.

Amsterdam mayor Job Cohen is determined to ban Sunderland from the Amsterdam Tournament because he fears fans will clash with Newcastle supporters.

The Black Cats have been invited to participate in the annual knockout along with Benfica, Atletico Madrid and hosts Ajax.

The tournament takes place between the July 24th-26th and fans have already snapped up the 4000 tickets that have been made available.

Local rivals Newcastle travel to nearby Utrecht on July 26th and the Football Association has warned their counterparts in Holland to expect trouble.

"It is out of the question that both clubs can play at the same time," Cohen told Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

"Talks with the municipal authorities and the club Utrecht have not ended in a result and I don't want to take any risks.

"It's not for nothing that we have been warned by the English FA. I understand that such a measure has far-reaching consequences for Ajax's traditional tournament but the safety of the city is the first priority, and of course we wouldn't want any Sunderland fans getting injured also."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5427994,00.html

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most mackems booked on the ferry or on flights aren't going to stay at home and miss a weekend in Amsterdam just because the team has been barred from the tournamnet. They'll go anyway, and I think the only mags who want to stay in Amsterdam that weekend will be ones who are going for trouble anyway. I may be going but am going nowhere near Amsterdam, will probably stay in Utrecht itself :unsure:

Guest TheNewinsider
I think there is only one way to settle this, is whichever city has the airport and ferry port that links to Amsterdam gets to play their match, you can’t say fairer than that.....

I didn't know the borough of North Tyneside had a professional football team...

I think there is only one way to settle this, is whichever city has the airport and ferry port that links to Amsterdam gets to play their match, you can’t say fairer than that.....

Someone keep Stevie away from this...

I think there is only one way to settle this, is whichever city has the airport and ferry port that links to Amsterdam gets to play their match, you can't say fairer than that.....

As a mackem, just how embarrassed are you that your World Cup host bid needs to use landmarks and sights not found in your town? You need to use bridges across the Tyne as an advert for your city. "Come to sunderland, because we're kind of close to Newcastle". Are you almost as embarrased by that, as you were how quickly your God-awful attempt to wind us up was uncovered?

Go home spacka-boy, your kind's not welcome here.

Guest Stevie

The airports in the city bondaries of Newcastle upon Tyne, you third world mackem cunt.

Guest TheNewinsider
I think there is only one way to settle this, is whichever city has the airport and ferry port that links to Amsterdam gets to play their match, you can't say fairer than that.....

As a mackem, just how embarrassed are you that your World Cup host bid needs to use landmarks and sights not found in your town? You need to use bridges across the Tyne as an advert for your city. "Come to sunderland, because we're kind of close to Newcastle". Are you almost as embarrased by that, as you were how quickly your God-awful attempt to wind us up was uncovered?

Go home spacka-boy, your kind's not welcome here.

Sunderland claiming Newcastle landmarks as their own? Why that sounds just the same when newcastle are claiming the Saige, the Millenium Bridge, The Angel of the North, the Baltic, and now even the North tyneside ferry services as their own! Doesn't it?

I wasn't embarassed in the slightest to be honest as we as Sunderland A.F.C. were happy enough to cooperate the bid with Newcastle to help the good of the region and not be selfish, that's why the pics were used: In contrast to that expansionist monster known as "NewcastleGateshead".

Can I just add why does the thread title say we're banned, where in the quotes or the actual article is that mentioned? I doubt that will ever materialise tbh and the shoe will end up on the other foot.

Guest TheNewinsider

The airports in the city bondaries of Newcastle upon Tyne, you third world mackem cunt.

aha you fell for the bait, to be precise the airport is actually in not in the boundary of Newcastle Upon Tyne, but Northumberland.

Mong.

Guest TheNewinsider
Am in amsterdam at the moment, seen some mackems this morning, group of 6 lads, didn't realise they were meant to be playing here.

We haven't been "Banned", only the author of this thread is suggesting so, no quote in the original article even mentions that. It's a nothing story.

For a matter of fact I don't know why its even tinting towards banning only Sunderland, he doesn't say that and just mentions he doesn't want both clubs playing together. He could be referring to Newcastle, perhaps? A nothing club playing another nothing club in a piss little friendly, whilst their big premier league brothers play in one of the largest and most famous pre-season competitions in world football. Thousands of mackems have already got the ferry and hotels booked for the occassion with virtually all tickets sold out, whilst you will be bringing a much smaller band of supporters and have likely sold less tickets in total, and when negoitating this "ban" if it happens, they're going to have to focus on the ones who its going to cause less incovinence too, which unfortunately is the championship plodders, who currently don't have a hope in hell of exsisting as a football club before 2020. You lot are so fucking thick its unbelievable.

Please don't add spin control onto a neutrally aimed article.

Edited by TheNewinsider

Guest Stevie

aha you fell for the bait, to be precise the airport is actually in not in the boundary of Newcastle Upon Tyne, but Northumberland.

Mong.

Our survey says NUR NURRRRRRR

A

Newcastle Airport‎

Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE13 8BZ‎ - 0871 882 1121‎

Am in amsterdam at the moment, seen some mackems this morning, group of 6 lads, didn't realise they were meant to be playing here.

We haven't been "Banned", only the author of this thread is suggesting so, no quote in the original article even mentions that. It's a nothing story.

For a matter of fact I don't know why its even tinting towards banning only Sunderland, he doesn't say that and just mentions he doesn't want both clubs playing together. He could be referring to Newcastle, perhaps? A nothing club playing another nothing club in a piss little friendly, whilst their big premier league brothers play in one of the largest and most famous pre-season competitions in world football. Thousands of mackems have already got the ferry and hotels booked for the occassion with virtually all tickets sold out, whilst you will be bringing a much smaller band of supporters and have likely sold less tickets in total, and when negoitating this "ban" if it happens, they're going to have to focus on the ones who its going to cause less incovinence too, which unfortunately is the championship plodders, who currently don't have a hope in hell of exsisting as a football club before 2020. You lot are so fucking thick its unbelievable.

Your being on here basically proves we're a nothing club that you don't care about I suppose. :unsure:

Edited by alex

He's effectively said that officials in Utrecht aren't interested, obviously as their city probably isn't going to be awash with rival fans on the piss. I've no doubt Sky have sensationalised it but it's anything but a nothing story.

I much preferred you when you were pretending to know fictional billionaires if i'm honest.

Guest TheNewinsider

Mong.

A

Newcastle Airport‎

That doesn't support the fact that you've deluded yourself and several others, thinking we've been banned from the competition when none of the real quotes in the article even suggest. :unsure::icon_lol:

Guest TheNewinsider

He's effectively said that officials in Utrecht aren't interested, obviously as their city probably isn't going to be awash with rival fans on the piss. I've no doubt Sky have sensationalised it but it's anything but a nothing story.

I much preferred you when you were pretending to know fictional billionaires if i'm honest.

Give the man a medal.

Give the man a medal.

Blue Peter badge or nowt you faux Yank cunt.

Edited by Ketsbaia

From the author of that crock of shit which you posted the other night? :icon_lol:

Do the words pot,kettle and black mean anything to you?

The article is inferring that the Mayor of Amsterdam wants to ban you lot.....you don't know any better than us if it's going to happen or not. I'd put money on Mr Cohen having had a look at some of you lot on the internet and has made his own mind up :unsure:

Guest Stevie

Mong.

A

Newcastle Airport‎

That doesn't support the fact that you've deluded yourself and several others, thinking we've been banned from the competition when none of the real quotes in the article even suggest. :unsure::icon_lol:

Who cares you're a mickey mouse club, you said the airport was in North Tyneside you were proved wrong so you said Northumberland, again proved wrong, so you ignore the subject all together. I'm not a bigot, but I genuinely mean it when I say mackems are the lowest people in life you can get in this country, you are downtrodden, bitter, jealous people who's only glimpse of the limelight occurs when you're mentioned in the same breath as us. This is great for Sunderland actually having something as a place, a city, an area, having something which for one season is better than your more illustrious, championed, more famous neighbours, namely Premiership status. The daft thing is though even though we're in a lower league, we're still going to get double the focus you receive shown already by our 7 live TV appearances to you 2 by the end of October. :icon_lol: Mackems aghahaha - no one cares, no one will ever care, and that's why it hurts so much.