Mackems BANNED from Amsterdam

Guest Stevie

I think there is only one way to settle this, is whichever city has the airport and ferry port that links to Amsterdam gets to play their match, you can’t say fairer than that.....

I didn't know the borough of North Tyneside had a professional football team...

The airports in the city bondaries of Newcastle upon Tyne, you third world mackem cunt.

aha you fell for the bait, to be precise the airport is actually in not in the boundary of Newcastle Upon Tyne, but Northumberland.

Mong.

Our survey says NUR NURRRRRRR

A

Newcastle Airport‎

Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE13 8BZ‎ - 0871 882 1121‎

That doesn't support the fact that you've deluded yourself and several others, thinking we've been banned from the competition when none of the real quotes in the article even suggest. :unsure::icon_lol:

Who cares you're a mickey mouse club, you said the airport was in North Tyneside you were proved wrong so you said Northumberland, again proved wrong, so you ignore the subject all together. I'm not a bigot, but I genuinely mean it when I say mackems are the lowest people in life you can get in this country, you are downtrodden, bitter, jealous people who's only glimpse of the limelight occurs when you're mentioned in the same breath as us. This is great for Sunderland actually having something as a place, a city, an area, having something which for one season is better than your more illustrious, championed, more famous neighbours, namely Premiership status. The daft thing is though even though we're in a lower league, we're still going to get double the focus you receive shown already by our 7 live TV appearances to you 2 by the end of October. :icon_lol: Mackems aghahaha - no one cares, no one will ever care, and that's why it hurts so much.

I was having a giggle at the disproportionate tv coverage only this morning. :icon_lol:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holiday conversation

hello lads you Geordies

Nar we're from Sunderland

is that not in Newcastle

aye well near enough

Greek barman: "Where are you from?"

Sunburned Mackem in deckchair replica strip: "Sunderland"

Greek barman: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Geordies!"

He nearly choked on his warm beer and then went through the rigmarole of explaining quite aggressively the difference between Mackems and Geordies. The poor bloke behind the bar was shitting himself :unsure:

Edited by Ketsbaia

Anyway i've been told this is less about rival fans clashing and more about the lack of cash and coverage from Sky. They get first refusal on the pre-season get togethers and baulked when they saw it wasn't a 'big' name club.

Guest Stevie
Anyway i've been told this is less about rival fans clashing and more about the lack of cash and coverage from Sky. They get first refusal on the pre-season get togethers and baulked when they saw it wasn't a 'big' name club.

Sounds plausible. Newcastle were on SKY the third most last season joint with Arsenal, and fourth most the season before 22 and 21 times respectively, both seasons we were on more than Chelsea. This suggests to me we are the third or fourth biggest viewer puller in English football, something I've though all along anyway. To that end it would explain a CCC clubs 7 appearances before November and other ways SKY have bent over backwards for us. I remember the barb information showed 1.1m people watched Newcastle v Sunderland, as opposed to 800,000 who watched Everton v Liverpool. Sunderland on the other hand would not be in the top 10 viewer generators in this country, maybe not even the top 15, so I can see SKY's stance. No one is interested in the club, similar to Aston Villa in that respect.

Sounds plausible. Newcastle were on SKY the third most last season joint with Arsenal, and fourth most the season before 22 and 21 times respectively, both seasons we were on more than Chelsea. This suggests to me we are the third or fourth biggest viewer puller in English football, something I've though all along anyway. To that end it would explain a CCC clubs 7 appearances before November and other ways SKY have bent over backwards for us. I remember the barb information showed 1.1m people watched Newcastle v Sunderland, as opposed to 800,000 who watched Everton v Liverpool. Sunderland on the other hand would not be in the top 10 viewer generators in this country, maybe not even the top 15, so I can see SKY's stance. No one is interested in the club, similar to Aston Villa in that respect.

A beautifully collated post shot through with key data and intelligent musings. :unsure:

We haven't been "Banned", only the author of this thread is suggesting so, no quote in the original article even mentions that. It's a nothing story.

Read the first line of the linked article you ignorant prick :unsure:

I can understand how much Sunderland fans will be wetting their knickers over this (friendly) game. Ajax away for a team who haven't had a sniff of Europe must be great, factor in our relegation and the fact that our friends from Wearside managed to stay in the top league and can have a laugh at our expense whilst they are a league above us for the first time in about 19 years, then, lets be honest, you can't blame them for being all excitable, still, if they're being truthful, even now, it must be freezing living in our shadow.

I'm new to this board, didn't know (though not surprised), that SAFC fans want to be part of anything to do with Newcastle.

:unsure: I think you`ll find there`s far more Mags on our boards.

I'm new to this board.

Of course you are.... :icon_lol:

No mention of ToonAway.co.uk? :unsure:

I'm sorry mate but I haven't got a clue what you're going on about, whoever you think I am.........I'm not. :icon_lol:

I'm new to this board, didn't know (though not surprised), that SAFC fans want to be part of anything to do with Newcastle.

:icon_lol: I think you`ll find there`s far more Mags on our boards.

I'll have to take your word for that.

fuck me there goes the neigbourhood :unsure:

Well you shouldn't have pointed me over here, Killa, err, Paddock lad. :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

:unsure: I think you`ll find there`s far more Mags on our boards.

That's cos we out number you at least 3 to 1 in the region and maybe 10 to 1 nationally

When did NewInsider come out the closet?

last I saw he was some high flying Yank businessman who just happened to be using the same PC as a wind-up makem?

He posted in between filming.

:icon_lol: I think you`ll find there`s far more Mags on our boards.

Well to be fair places like ready to go only ever talk about Newcastle anyway.

They are more Newcastle haters than Sunderland fans.

:unsure:

I think there is only one way to settle this, is whichever city has the airport and ferry port that links to Amsterdam gets to play their match, you can’t say fairer than that.....

I didn't know the borough of North Tyneside had a professional football team...

The airports in the city bondaries of Newcastle upon Tyne, you third world mackem cunt.

aha you fell for the bait, to be precise the airport is actually in not in the boundary of Newcastle Upon Tyne, but Northumberland.

Mong.

Our survey says NUR NURRRRRRR

A

Newcastle Airport‎

Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE13 8BZ‎ - 0871 882 1121‎

That doesn't support the fact that you've deluded yourself and several others, thinking we've been banned from the competition when none of the real quotes in the article even suggest. :unsure::icon_lol:

Who cares you're a mickey mouse club, you said the airport was in North Tyneside you were proved wrong so you said Northumberland, again proved wrong, so you ignore the subject all together. I'm not a bigot, but I genuinely mean it when I say mackems are the lowest people in life you can get in this country, you are downtrodden, bitter, jealous people who's only glimpse of the limelight occurs when you're mentioned in the same breath as us. This is great for Sunderland actually having something as a place, a city, an area, having something which for one season is better than your more illustrious, championed, more famous neighbours, namely Premiership status. The daft thing is though even though we're in a lower league, we're still going to get double the focus you receive shown already by our 7 live TV appearances to you 2 by the end of October. :icon_lol: Mackems aghahaha - no one cares, no one will ever care, and that's why it hurts so much.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: